The Officail Haldir Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
so what do you know about Haldir. Tell us all here... And while your here add some pics

Elondra
OMG he looks so different

Arwene
he was in shortland street lol i watch that!!!

Elondra
never heard of it

Arwene
it used to be on itv at dinner times before neighbours. Its a soap about nurses and docs in new zealand

Iirima
OH MY GOD! You started it! You are soooooo wonderful! *hugs*

Arwene
well i returned the favour

Iirima
Err...bmp files are EEEEEvil!

Arwene
i go to paint and change them to jpeg lol

Arwene
a simple avy

Iirima
You can do that??? YAAAAAY!!!! And I love the avy...love

Firithlotwen
hes cute!!

and... i dont want to be rude, but last week there was an haldir/craig thread........

anyway, i loved the pics wink

Iirima
There was? Where? *looks around* HI FIRITHLOTWEN!!

Discos
yes I do like him, he seemed very "clean shaven"

Discos - seemed a bit of a loser at Lothlorien

Firithlotwen
Hi!! big grin

yes....... i remember i asked the actor's name, somebody told me he was craig parker and gave me an url....... there are great pics of craig! and toooooons of him as haldir wink

Iirima
big grin Yay! Ppl are so nice to me and give me many Haldir/Craig Parker thingys.

Arwene
well i did a search and nothing came up so i did one anyway

conway
uh huh i think craig parker rules! big grin best actor now! hehe..it was Robert Deniro ..but when i first watched the 2 towers..i saw him and thought he looked so cool..if i had long hair and it was blonde :P haha lol well hes great but i dont see why he had to die in TTT sad lol

aniron
hey, I've just found out that he'll be going to collectramania or somthing so you could meet him. byt the by conway like the name, have you evr been to conway?

Kitoky
I have to ask you Arwene- do you make Official threads that you can show off your fandom skills or to discuss the actor/character?

Iirima

conway
umm...thats in wales right? cause thats supposedly where my name came from..ive been to wales but dunno where..i was a couple of years old then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.