"28 Days Later" - Zombies or Sick Humans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I'm curious as to what you people would consider the "infected" in "28 Days Later". Zombie, or just a really sick human.

Striel
I voted for a mix of both.

BackFire
I always considered them zombies, despite them not falling under the normal definition of a zombie, they have the same traits and behavior, and they are no longer in control of their actions, they are following pure instinct. That is why I think they are zombies despite teh technicality that they are not dead.

Asami
I think sick people because the monkies were infected with rage, so when it passed onto humans, they just became extremely pissed off people.

I think I'm starting to get used to BF's sig pic after a year now confused

BackFire
Yeah, we can't all be as beautiful as you asami

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hybrid of zombie and some sort of new breed of zombie. i call it a Zoombie. lol

amlap
yeah def a zombie... i see it as a more interesting take of a zombie. kind of giving it more human characteristics because thats who they were before they became the "infected" i def liked it tho

stinkfist462
its weird .. but i choose infected ...

Evil Dead
As you already know .....I say sick human. That is what they are called in the movie............regular people infected with a virus. Some people get aids, some people get siphilis, some get the virus that was in 28 Days Later.

I may be egotistical........but I'm not egotistical enough to go back and tell the creators of the movie and writers of the script that they are wrong. They wrote the movie with villains being humans infected with a disease, not zombies.......who am I to argue with them? It was their creation after all.

samhain
I say sick human, if only for the fact that they don't have the traits of the traditional zombie.

Wendigo
Yeah sick human

Wolfie
They're sick humans... but I call them zombies anyway for reasons BF already mentioned.

Deano
zombies are dead.........................................................

28 days later..they are alive

ladygrim
twisted people

MildPossession
not zombies.

Lord Shadow Z
Not zombies. Rage-infected, mindless humans-yes

Evil Dead
way to bump a post that's 14 months old there Wendigo..........

Wolfie
That's why I couldn't vote... I already did....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.