Eight Legged Freaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Its probably not a horror, but it says it on the back so i've put it up.
Can anyone think of how much Eight Legged Freaks is the 'Scary Movie' of the monster film world?
It is almost identical to Tremors, but with spiders and a bigger town.
The town in Tremors is called Prosperity, and the mall in 8 legged freaks is called... Prosperity Mall.
You can also see the similarities to Return of the living dead part 2.
At the start of both, a barrel falls off a lorry, and the guy thats driving doesn't notice as he is listening to the radio.(In both)

Primitive Screwhead #1
Um, the town in Tremors was Perfection, Nevada. But yeah, the humor content of Freaks was similar to Tremors.

Cinemaddiction
What a shitty movie! Sorry, thats honestly all I have to contribute.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Better than the Gate...
laughing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no the Gate was better. but both were crap in their own special way.

Cinemaddiction
Not bloody likely.

amlap
i thought the sound effects for the spiders were hilarious...in a bad way

eggmayo
What the hell is the Gate?

Cinemaddiction
Old 80's Canadian horror film come cult favorite, with Stephen Dorff (Deacon Frost from Blade)

Gtspacekid
i though it was kinda funny although its crap there where some funny moments forthose of you too slowto see or understand them i feel sorry for you

Gtspacekid
woa its bee like 1-3 years since i last posted!!!!! XP

Unholly_Cheese
I cant really remember dis movie but i think the CGI sucked...?

chilled monkey
I thought Eight-legged Freaks was okay. I was a little disappointed that Scarlett Johansson didn't get more screen-time as I like her, but mostly, it wasn't bad.

§nakehead
I loved eight legged freaks

ragesRemorse
I have done all that is possible to block the experience and memory of this dissapointing shit movie from my mind.

For the record, the gate kicks ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.