Who thinks that John Kerry will be the next President??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
i admit taht i dont know much about American Politics
but apperntly John Kerry is leading do you think he will win the caucuses

Will he then be powerfull enough to challange Gerorge Bush

Striel
Maybe. But I still think that people might be stupid enough to vote Bush back into office.

Linkalicious
bush is coming back. it's true that kerry is pwning the primaries, but bush, regardless of Iraqi wars, is a good president. Besides, our country has a problem dealing with change.

Striel
Good president? LMFAO!!!!!!

laughing

Linkalicious
good not great. Apparently you haven't learned about some of our previous presidential mistakes.

Striel
Big deal, no one in office has been the ***** that GW has been. We aren't living in the past, comparing him to other presidents is irrelevant.

Linkalicious
what big mistakes has he made other than the iraqi war? which IMO was more of a good thing than a bad thing. He was a great leader during 9/11 when we need him to step up. I don't see inflation going out the roof.

SilverFighter
Remenber the 90's with Clinton? Everyone consider him a good president but because of him the market has been taking too many dives since 2000.

Raz
Closing as it's obviously political and we've already had an attack from a member.

I'll leave the headscarf thread open as long as no-one is nasty.

Fire
political threads are NOT allowed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.