Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
ok guys...i love you all but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop with the 'the official' threads to beat the matrix........

i mean no offence but they are overtaking the first page...dont shake your head at me! they are! look!

also why do you all feel the need to 'beat' them on posts

lotr are better films....cant you be content with that????

and wouldnt you rather beat them HONESTLY instead of making LOADS of threads......

if you really want to be special go and be first on page 500 of the tig party....whoops to late stick out tongue stick out tonguestick out tongue

Annoying Voice: that was 'the official' messages from me...sauron...thu...gorthaur....or even chris big grinbig grin

so please...just....stop

Arwene
okay i gave up beating them but i got tiffed that there wasnt a thread for eowyn i mean she is stunning and then i fought hey haldir aint got one either...i know this is a forum on lord of the rings but wouldnt you like to know about the person behind the character.... thats why i started mine

Exa
Lol there ARE already several threads about I think each character... just find them big grin big grin

I also think theyre annoying... though I also had to post some pix at least in the Boromir thread big grin

Hey if we already TRY to overrun matrix it wont be fun anymore if we really do

and yey too the first one stick out tongue

sauron
ARGH!!!!

SEE!!!!! this thread is turning into one!!!!

*hyperventilates*

Iirima

Arwene
lol at a few thousand..... my hand hurts writing ten

sauron
a SISTERLY way!!

im a guy you do know?

Iirima

sauron
you suuure you knew lol

because i thought kit was a girl...who acted like a guy...but it was actually a guy who acted like a guy big grinbig grin

stick out tongue and yey im loved sisterly

Iirima

feanor
well i won't ask you to shut up cuz you won't
i won't ask you to stop cuz will you?
deaths to good and i can't say that i love you...any other alternatives?

sauron
oh thank you feanor...made me feel really good that no

will go tell balrogs how much he loves them...for a CERTAIN task they did for melkor

feanor
laughing touche

Exa
Hey feanor... what about joining the Dagor Dagrath thingy big grin

sauron
yes big grin you can fight against me big grin

and i will turn your face into liquid stick out tongue

or get my balrogs..they have experience stick out tongue

Exa

Iirima
Um...no alternatives....except eat a graham cracker with peanut butter. Without any drink. It makes your mouth so sticky that you choke...well...that happened to my sister. Ooh...I'm randomly mean!!

sauron
well exa it doesnt end the same way..wheres the fiun in that big grin

Exa
good
*glad*
that means that evil can still win smile

Iirima
MWAHAHA!!!!!!

Discos
shut up.....why won't you die!

Discos - did I vote for that?.....it seems I did :P

Discos
pfft, I think everybody should stop taking the advice of a fool....

Discos - no seriously people, I give bad advice

feanor
alright then...
but to Sauron, allow me to rephrase
of the first...your words are full of wisdom
of the second...you most certainly won't, but in a good way
of the third...well, i much prefer women...sorry ole boy... big grin

feanor
aren't I such an arse kisser...hahaha

sauron
forgives feanor...tuen to discos

you little bastard! how could you!

Iirima
*gasp* PROFANITY! PROFANITY! UNHEEEEEEEEALTHY! no, actually, I swear a lot, just not on the forum, and I laugh when profanity is spoken...such a secular little *** I am, non?

feanor
Nay Sauron, allow me...

*thinks for a moment*

sauron
your thinking...must hurt lol big grin

discos i refuse to look at your posts sad

Exa
Aww poor Sauron sad no *hugs* nasssty posts here, indeed

feanor
laughing

Noamuth ussta frame d' ssiggrin

Discos
lol I do apoligise but I didnt infact select that one, ha I had you fooled!

Sauron rules, or you rule......yes

Discos - so are you going to start digging or shall I do the honors?

Iirima
*rants in Spanish* *backs sauron up with swear words in Spanish which I don't know but would like to know mad*

Kitoky
I really think there are too many threads are made by the same person on the same day and which relates to one another and which also shows fandom images which really should be in the Atwork/Anime Forum, honestly.

sauron
yeah thats right kit...i wish YOU were mod....*imagines*

sauron
ok forgives discos...even though he DID select that one..as it has now hit two

Iirima
*imagines as well*
Have you ever been in the HP forum? They have their own Artwork section, blah blah blah. I don't want to try to beat Matrix, I know we'll do it anyway. We should just search and stop making so many threads! mad *then is embarrassed* I know, I made one, but ONE. I don't really CARE if we beat the Matrix. I just like the forum. No more pointless threads.

Discos
hehe sneaky

Kitoky
Harry Potter Forum has their own art what? They're alot more organized then us and they actuallly have a mod...that's alive. You can go to the Artwork/Anime section and make a thread for LotR artwork, we don't need to spam this forum just because Arwene is showing her freakin' fandoms, which DOES belong in the A/A section.

Iirima
Good to know. HELLO! *raps on Raz's door* S'cuse me, Razmeister...BUT WE NEED A NEW MOD!!

SilverFighter
What some fans need to realize is that the Matrix forum did get many posts, but most of those posts aren't as supporting as you might think. They were mostly posts expressing disappointment rather than enjoyment. In other words Rants and criticism.

Pipage558
When will we get a new mod anyway?

SilverFighter
I hope you guys get one soon, so far Ushgarak is doing a fine job smile

Iirima
Yes! GO USH!! We NEED a mod. I want to PM Raz, but somehow I'm not sure that that would do any good. Ush can be our sub mod. THANK YOU USH!

sith_darth_jay
wow, the LOTR fans want to beat the matrix's posting record confused

that's funny.....

...and by the way: you won't beat us! stick out tongue

Iirima
some of them do...but I don't really care. I just want these pointless threads to go away! GRR. *sigh*

Pipage558
Away with the pointless threads!

nazgulinthedark
i wasnt making them in the first place, but i wont start

Iirima
big grin GO NAZGUL!

Firithlotwen
we so need a mod.... but i think we have to decide several things.......

for example..... a fanart thread in lotr forum ONLY for lotr fanart it's not out of place, and shouldnt be on other forum.... even though there were an fanart forum........ just because here is our place to do lotr-related things!!! and frankly i dont browse other forums, and if i want to find lotr fanart i wont go look in another forum, if this one is called "lotr forum" wink
the same about games.....

well this we can discuss, dont you think? just to make things clear before they announce the next mod........ being a mod is sometimes hard... i administrate a couple of mailing-lists, and there are times when i want to go kill someone, hehehe
so I KNOW that being 'the boss' is hard, and that's why i want to make agreements on some topics, to make the new moderator's life more easy (or less difficult)

and this is for irima, who wanted to curse in spanish.....
"hijo de puta" means 'son of a *****'
"mierda"='shit'
the others i remember are more local, i guess and i cant find the right english expression

edit: i didnt know that this forum auto-censurates........ sorry for the b-word and the s-word but i wanted to tell irima what the curses in spanish meant embarrasment

Kitoky
Well mailing listings are more difficult to handle.

Forums, when you're a mod you just handle what threads do not go where, merge threads together or move them.

Raz is the administrator, he's the busy one.

Iirima
big grin: Now I can say things! Just not around my dad. He would understand and kiiiiiiiiill me...

Anyway, I can't wait for the new mod... *waits...*

pip-foot
yeah. we really need the mod to sort this place out. we keep making the same threads! instead of just finding and using the old one.

pip-foot
when are we getting one??

Iirima
I don't know, I want one! This is so chaotic. sad

pip-foot
So do i!!!!!!!!!!!! this place really needs a clen up job. like only one thread per character/ topic!!!!!!!!!!!

feanor
Fear not everyone...I shall be your MOD! MUAHAHAHA!
All will fear me...all will bow...oops.

yust yoking...but you guys are right.

Iirima
You scared me for a sec, feanor...

feanor
just for a sec???

gotta work on that...

so who's our new mod gonna be then?

Iirima
probably kit. PROBOABLY. I don't know, tho...

Discos
yep, alot of abuse on the papers as well of the failure to suceed past the first movie....

anyways, mah doesnt seem to be on here unless it is to close a thread (thats if he is bored)

Discos - what ever happened to Razmeister asking who we thought would make a great mod on here? Or did mah get the job back?

Discos
best not start on a new mod thread/topic at this time, it was asked and the top 3 contenders were
Exa
Sauron
Kitoky

probably the best people known on this forum (except me! stick out tongue) and the people who actually know people well enough to know if they are joking around or simply being knob jockeys

sauron
i think mahs dead....i mean no living person could resist kmc for THAT long

big grin and i would say exa...kit....shadowy blue.... (after discos of course stick out tongue) i dont think i come into the picture

Iirima
I say respectively Kit exa and sauron.

sauron
ok another vote for my death *cheery smile* ok i can handle that

Iirima
for your death? confused

sauron
look at the poll...stick out tonguestick out tongue

Iirima
Oh, well...4 x as many ppl love u...stick out tongue

Exa
Hm my faves would be Sauron, kit, Shadowyblue, Discos big grin, FEanor... they are often here and they know a lot

sauron
big grinbig grin well i would have to chose you or kit or shadowy blue...or 'mr' discs big grin......feanor i would not choose because he would edit my posts stick out tonguestick out tongue (dont deny it feanor stick out tongue) or phoenix big grin

sauron
ok ANOTHER death vote.....*smile cracks* oh joy of joys

Exa
LOL

About the death votes - yeah but see you already have 12 "i love you"- votes big grin

Iirima
Poor you...I wonder how many ppl want to murder me...hmm...shall I make another poll? SamIam was wondering if you'd join our jacuzzi party...

Kitoky
I want death votes sad Awww man sauron you hog all the glory, laughing

feanor
aw, come on would I really do that big guy? Hmm? Okay probably stick out tongue only because you serve the one... big grin

shadowy_blue
LOL..I didn't know there's a nomination going on around here..laughing...but, thanks to all that suggested me, I'm really flattered and honored just to be considered by the almighty Exa, and the Lord Sauron, but..I don't want to be a mod. stick out tongue yeah, I'm always here very often but I don't think I can handle the responsibilities that well. I'm happy to be a "common" Ringer. big grin

I'd say Exa, Kit, or sauron. big grin

Kitoky
Shadowy you are on here more then the average others, and you're definately more active then mah, so-

I vote Exa, Sauron, and shadowy, Aurora too but her computer screws up too much....stupid cpu.

feanor
And I would rather face a hundred balrogs with nothing but half a brain than be a mod...

Exa
LoL laughing laughing eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.