the officail faramir thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
faramir... wow what a guy

Exa
yeah!!! Faramir is cool! The only problem I have with him is that my friend always tries to convince me that hes better than witchy big grin

Arwene
lol im sorry but aragorn is far much better.. hides!!!

Exa
I just wonder why nobody seems to be able to write "official" correctly big grin

Arwene
woops i wrote it right but it looked wrong so i wrote it again think i need a coffee

Exa
lol stick out tongue

Arwene
omg he looks like robin hood...goes and dreams

Arwene
woops heres the pic

Exa
smile

Pipage558
the last one doesn't show! Darn it!

manny321
faramir is one the most interesting people in series. Theydid expand his storyine better. Like frodo went to osgailth(mind spelling) and the old times with his brother. I would of rather seen him fighting like carzy at the walls of minas trinth!!!! that would be nice!!!

Kitoky
Faramir- Middle-Earth's Robin Hood

shadowy_blue
Exa - I'm so glad you also like Faramir. big grin I thought I'm the only fan of his in this forum. sad big grin

shadowy_blue
ANd oh, Arwene, thanks for starting the thread!!! big grin

Smodden
faramir..hmm you know i hated the way they portrayed him in some parts of the tt totaly diferent than the books...

Kitoky
Well in the Original Cut of TTT they made Faramir look like he's staring at Frodo like a piece of meat.

Faramir in the books wasn't really like that....

Iirima
Eww...yeah...um...that's just gross! I love Faramir in the books. love

shadowy_blue
I love him in the books and I admit that I was rather surprised at how they portrayed him in the movie but after some hours of thinking to myself (I tend to do that, don't be suprised if I had some alter ego existing behind my head already stick out tongue ) , I'd learned to love and understand the change. big grin

Kitoky
I thought Faramir was overall portrayed pretty well -

His outfit was cool too, but I didn't favor the sleeve design much.

shadowy_blue
Yeah, David Wenham did really well with the part.

As for the costume, I never really noticed it before, but now that you mention it, yeah....

PippinTook
*ahem* This is a Faramir thread, Arwene!!! Tisk, tisk.

laughing out loud Kit you say the strangest things....confused

Ah Faramir. Wonderous! (Not as wonderous as Pip, but I promise I won't talk about him in a Faramir thread big grin ) I lurve Faramir love Hurrah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.