Chrono Cross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maikahyandowen
does anyone play Chrono Cross or has beaten it? i'm totaly stuck on there!!

el_barto
didn't like it as much as chrono trigger

SaTsuJiN
I think chrono cross is a spit in the face to chrono trigger, so I never bothered to look at it.

JKozzy
It's definetly not... such a great RPG. I'm not that far in it though, but I know a lot of the storyline from friends. Anyway Chrono Break is still scheduled for release in Japan, or so they say. Hope it comes to the States big grin

Maikahyandowen
so i don't suppose you'd like to answer my question, then.

'chelle
what do you need help with?
I've played it a few times, but I think I've played Chrono Trigger more. I love Chrono ^_^

Maikahyandowen
i'm stuck in the sea of eden and i need to find a way through the weird worm holes so i can awaken the black dragon.

Linkalicious
I agree with the spit in the face comment. And i also beat the living crap outta that game. It was fun, but the last boss was kinda annoying. You had to beat him using magic types in a certain order, and he uses magic so it screws up your order quite frequently. What questions do you have, i beat that game a couple of years ago...i might not remember. I also like how you can get a bunch of different characters in your party and when you beat it, they are at your disposal, so you can beat it a 2nd time and get the characters that you missed the 1st time. It's not possible to get every character the 1st time through...

Maikahyandowen
i noticed that.

Maikahyandowen
right. new question. how do i find the Dragon Tear?confused1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.