My 100th Post! Soooo... who's the ugliest member of the UNDEAD???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Follow up to Angelique's ugliest vampire thread.

Who's the ugliest zombie/undead in all of cinema? My vote: the second "pit b*tch" in Army of Darkness. You know... the one that tried pulling Ash back into the water pit while the wall of spikes were closing in on him.

THAT was freakin' ugly! Put her up against any of the ugliest vampire candidates, and she could win pretty handily.

jawdrop

Primitive Screwhead #1
For those who don't recall, THIS is what I meant:

http://www.gorenight.com/movies/aod/data/aod2.jpg

wicker_man
Hmm i'd still have to stick by my choice from the previous thread of similar discussion (i.e. ugliest vampires )and say the vampires from From Dusk Till Dawn more specifically those you see morph from bats to human-like creatures, now they were ugly.

stinkfist462
i would have to say that chick from exorcist .. lol .. now she is ugly .. but uhh there are better .. i jus cant think of any

shagmobile
I'd agree with u primitive screwhead, but i would go with ash's sister in the first one once she turns into one and when u look into the basement and she looks really old

amlap
hahaha now that i see that pic of the zombie in Army of Darkness it reminds me of Big Trouble Little China... prob my guiltiest of all pleasures.

Cinemaddiction
Ugliest of the Undead, eh?

Well, could we count the Blair monster from "The Thing"? I mean, he was dead, he was just invaded and mutated.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I'd consider the Thing more undead than Linda Blair.

ANGELIQUE
I WOULD SAY NOSFERATU AND THAT VAMPIRE FROM
THE SUBSPECIES MOVIES,NOT STEFAN HIS BROTHER!!!!!!!!

A.D. Skinner
Probably lame, but...
Okay, I am not sure of his character name...but Ted Danson in Creepshow...after he was buried alive in the sand by Leslie Neilson and then came back covered in seaweed.

Primitive Screwhead #1
He wasn't ugly. He just needed a shower!!!!

samhain
The zombie with the HUGE forehead that is run over by Tony Todd in the Night of the living dead remake, maybe it's because he reminds me of a guy I went to school with but I think he's one ugly MO-FO. (incedentally the guy who I went to school with is now dead, weird eh?)

Primitive Screwhead #1
Please tell me you didn't graduate from any Illinois high schools in 1989... I'd start weirding out.

DeNiro
Hmmm I would have to say in Texas Chainsaw massacre part 2 when the guy that wasnt dead came back out of his like coma that had his face removed and his head beaten in with a sledge hammer. I know he wasnt the undead or ne thing but still That guy was sick looking.

Or in the movie House of a Thousand Corpses when the girl is down in the cellar thing and no Dr Satan but the guy with like something attached to his body that was like drilling things into the one guys head he was really werid looking Ill try to find a pic.

DeNiro
http://www.bumpinthenightproductions.com/items/drsatan2.jpg

there he is one mre pic is coming

DeNiro
http://www.lixonline.com/images/monsterburgh/dr_satan.jpg

DeNiro
O I didnt know that was Dr Satan. I thought the guy with the mask and with like the axe chasing the girl was Dr Satan not him

Primitive Screwhead #1
That first image reminds me of Viktor during his early stages of awakening in Underworld.

stinkfist462
laughing .. it does .. laughing

samhain
No. I'm from England.

DeNiro
Now that you said it. It also reminds me of Viktor. The only good part in that movie underworld is when viktor walks up to the werewolve and grabbs his neck and kills him. it was like damn pretty tough stick out tongue but really the movie blew big time

Cinemaddiction
Eh, I loved Underworld.

By the way, I am changing my vote, and it goes to the War Demon from House.

That's one ugly mother****er, heh.

samhain
The one who gets his head sliced off by the helicopter rotor in Dawn of the dead, he looks a bit like Kenny Everett!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.