The Last Broadcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asami
Excuse me if a thread has been made about this movie before, if so.,.. here it is again big grin

What a rubbish film. It was kinda like the Blair Witch only a lot worse. It was so bad I fell asleep halfway through.
Its like a documentary then in between slides theres commentry. Total fackery, oops, excuse my words.
On the dvd cover it emphasized that its a reallllllly scary movie, I beg to differ!

It's boring!

papabeard
The last broadcast is an excellent film and was made before the blair witch and is far more twisted, particularly the end scene, The blair witch project totally ripped the last broadcast off, that and cannibal holocaust. Everything that happened ion the blair witch was ripped off from cannibal holocaust, the totems in the trees. that fact that it was found documentary footage,of dead journalists, the whole is it real thing, the list goes on and on ......

Cinemaddiction
I vaguely remember seeing this a while back while living in MN, so I actually found it yesterday and rented it.

Of course, poor guillable me thought it was "real", throughout the whole ordeal.

I was throughly entertained, although I was proven wrong in the end. Not something I'll buy, but I see the Blair Witch influence for sure.

samhain
I saw this movie a while back, and I thought it was okay until the ending, they could have thought of something better surely. If you can't make a good full film then don't make half of one.

slayer
I saw it at the video store. Might Rent It.

The Redeemer
Fascinating until the final act. Then it segues from first person documentary into something akin to a Hollywood style cheapo cop out ending.

What could have been ! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.