need new figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
i was just at box office mojo and i found something rather silly.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/vs-lotr-ww.htm

here they say the west indies has only so far drawn in half a million since release. To say quite frankly, thats BS. ROTK was sold out for the first week and half it showed here. And that would have accounted for US$0.25 million AT least. Then there are the cineplexes that have been sold out on the weekends since the opening which would account for more than US$200,000.
AND THERE figures are only for TRINIDAD & TOBAGO ( which is about 10 screens). I dont think that the other 8 screens( i believe there are more) pulled in chump change. A friend of mines in Antigua said the cinemas there were sold out for 2 weeks at least( and there currency is twice ours, but the same numerical value of tickets).

YEAH YEAH its a pointless thread but i have to big up my region. We got serious LOTR fans here and that figure posted doesn't say that. Bloom4ever back meh up nah gyal
thats all for now

Iirima
Cool...Bloom4ever can't be on til Friday, tho.

fini
awww, why?

Melani
They dont have Canada on there Y?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.