Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
ok this is vewy vewy Bold but:

Post pics of urself, in here,,,and so this won't be closed by button-happy mods, include why u like LOTR...

i already saw a few in the tig partay....big grin

fini
lol, ok, but i have to get a pic of my self first. Oh what have the mods done to you.

Melani
ok.... gay pic i know .. o well ... I love LotR because... its just so good so many caracters with there own story to tell yah know it rox!! eek!

Smodden
what have the mods done to ME????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only close my cpg!!!

but Irima got it reopened....big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
i don't have the facial hair any more but...
(if i had a camera handy i was going to to the ROTK poster thing with my ring of barahir and narsil - it would have been funny)

oh yeah, and i love LOTR because i think it cavers everything i would want in a story and i actually feel something for the characters. their very well written, to the point you actually care about what's going to happen...

Kitoky
Melani- you're one pretty girl wink

And Bar- is that the reflection of your computer screen or do you have blue highlights?

Melani
thanx kit big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
no blue, trick of light i guess. someone said my hair looks a little blue in some light, so i don't know. it was my friends laptop and camera i was siting on the floor, it's funny 'cause i'm clearly looking at the screen.

manny321
by the fact that tons of females love rotk shows its not for nerds like star wars. Tons of "cool kids' love the movie i di a recent survey at my high school in toroto
lotr got 124 votes(mostly boys and surprsing amount of girls
star wars 21 votes(funny thing it was all white guys)
perect
lotr:86%
star wars:14%
wow in conclusion the new generations loves the king while the adults are split in half over star wars and the king!!!!!!!

Kitoky
blink Erm...okay...

shadowy_blue
This is me in some cosplay..I was I think Rinoa of FF8...my friend invited me and dressed me up coz she said I look like one of the characters there. LOL.. embarrasment So here's the pic:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-1/607089/cosplay_rinoa_profile.jpg
And this is me:

Kitoky
Muwahah Asian Chicks...they rock....

shadowy_blue
OK...I love LOTR because of the whole idealism of the storyline. Sure say that it's a cliche being another Good vs Evil kinda thing but it's more than that. I don't think I have to explain any more further. I also love the characters in it, they are very dynamic and very different from one another, you have you're own favorite, and you also have the character that you wish "it was you" I could also favor them even though they are just fictional characters over some other "real" people. Fictional characters stay the same forever and we discover ourselves and our meaning in life through these characters.

Those are just a few of the reasons. wink

shadowy_blue
Oh yeah... big grin

shadowy_blue
Sorry, that's the only pic I have on my computer.

Kit, you have any pics? big grin

Kitoky
No no Not a recent one...and I don't have pictures of myself on my computer.

Iirima
I do, but they're bmp files...GRR. Does anyone know how to turn them into jpg or something?

nazgulinthedark
MEEEEE!!! and i love lotr because of the ringwraiths

manny321
I like the epic scale of things!!! The rohan army are the best. Nothing can beat a kamakiza charge withh 6000 horse men into an army
200,000. Then able to beat them but they send in eliphants and get saved by a imortal army. Yeah it rocked. It will be a big super dvd hit because people will love to see the battle over and over!!!

manny321
how i am a senoir member i bearly ever on this forum??

nazgulinthedark
uh...# of posts and threads started i think

Iirima
hola, mes amis...oh no, mixing languages again...AHEM. How do you change file types? does anyone know? confused

Kitoky
i use PhotoDeluxe to change my files.

LegolasLover411
I personalyy think I've revealed enough. I gave out my real name, but that's enough. plus, I don't have a scanner or anything.

manny321
Who thinks into the west rocks!!

Kitoky
Into the West is the best song.

Iirima
I love Into the West! I think only a couple of ppl here know my real name. *shudder* I'm trying to change these stupid pictures of moi...

manny321
I hope i wins best song oscar, it won best song golden globe!!

shadowy_blue
hehe, I actually have one pic more in my comp..I didn't see it earlier (LOL...my hard drive is full of different stuff) stick out tongue

The pic is scary, I know...but be nice with it. embarrasment stick out tongue LOL...I'll try and find if I have another one. laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
the other great thing is the diversity of character types. everycharacter in the stories is someones favorite... i can't think of one character who isn't someones favorite!!!

oh, found another pic of me on the old work computer...

shadowy_blue
Another one of the many reasons of my love for LOTR..almost every event and every person involved in the story are there for a reason and the characters actually are multi-dimensional and complicated. They're not just there just for the sake of having a bad guy or a good guy...they're not just there just because "hey! I'm a bad guy! I'm supposed to do something bad!" or "Hey! I'm a good guy, I should do good and honorable things to be a hero at the end!"...no, they all have their own reasons and inner drive why they're doing whatever they're doing. The characters are serving both the story and their characters themselves. The strong ones aren't perfect, they also have weaknesses and the weak-seeming ones were then the people who actually became the heroes at the end. The writing is just so beautiful! Tolkien is a real genius! big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
I also love the fact that any wretch spared is someone who saves the day latter.

gollum is spared and inadvertantly delivers the ring into the fires of mount doom.
wormtounge is spared by the nazgul and goes on to kill saruman.

i think there was another example, but i've forgotten.

shadowy_blue
Here..finally..I found a "normal" pic of myself. stick out tongue big grin Do I really have to add another reason for loving LOTR? LOL..ok...because...because...Faramir, Boromir, Eomer, Sauron and EOwyn are in it. big grin stick out tongue

Kitoky
Pretty love

shadowy_blue
Thanks, Kit. big grin

How about the others? Any pics? big grin C'mon. Don't be shy. big grin

Iirima
I hate my computer...*kicks computer* but I will get stuff up soon. SOOOOOON!!

shadowy_blue
I will waaaiiitttt!!! big grin

Iirima
Thank you, Shadowy. I have to sit in the snow today! YAAAAY! With shorts and a t-shirt! YAAAAAY!! wink

shadowy_blue
eek!...

OK...lol...stick out tongue We're going off-topic. stick out tongue But that's nice..sitting in the snow and all in shorts, though that's really cold. stick out tongue

Iirima
yup, off topic, oooh well...it was a dare from the forum ppl...*sigh* BACK TO PICTURES! Okay, no caps...

shadowy_blue
This is the last..promise.This along with the ones above are all I have. I love LOTR (the movies this time) because of the heart-lifting music. It's so emotional and even if the actors don't speak any lines, the music speaks for them. big grin

People, please post some pics. big grin I wanna see all of you!! big grin love

Bar-en-Danwedh
everyone keeps saying how pretty Shadowy_blue is, and no one has said how pretty I look!!! mad

shadowy_blue
LOL Bar, you're very pretty too. wink big grin No really, you don't look bad. big grin

Smodden
everybody's prettybig grin so far only like 4 ppl have posted...plz post more!

Kitoky
I like your blue hair dude.

shadowy_blue
big grin

People, c'mon, please post. big grin

Camellia
shadowy blue - you're very pretty! big grin

Camellia
Well, here is one of me when I was 25 (at my party) - just over a year ago - my hair isn't normally curly though!! It's long and straight!!!

Camellia
Here one of me that was taken on my 16th birthday! Sorry, I look awful in it, but at least you can see what I really look like: no where near as good looking as shadowy blue it seems!!!

Camellia
And here, for the sheer fun of it, is a picture of my birthday cake that I made! (It's a hobbit hole, in case the pictures not of brilliant quality - that, or I can't decorate cakes very well!!)

Smodden
mmmmm...cake

Exa
awwww cool cake eek! I could never eat it would be busy staring at it all the time...

Melani
this is a retarded pic of me but im posting it anyway laughing

Melani
by the way how does my sig look?? is it good?

Camellia
Aaaaah!! Everybody is prettier than me!!! *goes and sobs in the corner*

Have to go, but will be back soon - byebye!!!

Melani
bye Camellia

Bar-en-Danwedh
melani, your so called 'retarded pic' is actually the cuter one i think!

Melani
Gee thanks lol.... im bored so im gonna post a funny pic lol hshahahaha

Camellia
sad

shadowy_blue
Dude, Camellia, you're very pretty too. big grin

And oh Melani, I forgot to tell you, you're very gorgeous. big grin Especially at the first pic, but you're so cute too on those other ones. big grin

Camellia
You don't have to just say that!! Lol!!

I'm just feeling sad now - I've just finished a depressing chapter on my fanfiction so now I feel sad!

shadowy_blue
No, but really, you're pretty. big grin Even if you didn't post those sad smilies, I will say you're pretty. big grin

Melani - your sig, is that Chii from Chobits?! eek!

Melani
do u honestly think that??? .... CAMELLIA I LOVE U !!!!!

shadowy_blue
yes, I honestly think that. big grin

Dude, KMC posters are gorgeous. big grin Even NazgulintheDark is cute too. big grin

Melani
I donno it might be someone made it for me, he picked the pic

shadowy_blue
ooh, I love Chobits, tell whoever picked it for you that he has a good taste. big grin love

Bar-en-Danwedh
the hooded one is pretty goofy, lol!!!

but aside from that, seeing as we're all internet fantasy nerds...

i thought everyone would be... well... ugly! or at least nerdier!!!

but your all quite well... pretty!

*sits in the corner, all embarraed*

Melani
hahahaha

Smodden
omg melani, cam, s b, and naz and everyone is GORGEOUS

Kitoky
It is Chii! I love anime. shadowy, how come I never see you in the anime/artwork forum?

Smodden
i wonder if any LOTR anime? *goes and searches google*

shadowy_blue
laughing

Anyway, Bar, you're still the only guy who posted his pic, stick out tongue

So...there are just 5 people of us who posted ours and that's not enough, c'mon people...show yourselves! evil face stick out tongue

Melani
kit i wanna see a pic of u yes stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Dude, I never knew there's one. Where? eek!

Melani
go to Forum Jump: and scroll down and look for art/aime form big grin

shadowy_blue
Oh...thanks. big grin

I admit I never go to the main page..my favorites is directly linked to this forum so I have no idea whatever else forums are there. stick out tongue

Camellia
Oops, I've just realised something - when I posted that hobbity picture of myself, I said that I was 25!!!!!!....I meant 15smile

Smodden
no luck wit LOTR animesad

shadowy_blue
huh?

big grin

I don't think there's any LOTR anime version. Just a cartoon version. big grin The one made by Ralph Bakshi, the awful version. stick out tongue

Camellia
Have to go now, everyone - byebye.

shadowy_blue
Bye Cam!...big grin See ya later!! big grin

Camellia
*waves*

WinterHeaven
nothing to say about it that hasn't been said already.

Ariadne
I love LotR because of all the amazing details, the characters, etc. You know, the typical reasons.

And here's a kind of red-eye picture of me with my brother from last xmas. Not the greatest, but the best I could find.

shadowy_blue
eek!

Cool pics!!! big grin Thanks for posting them!! big grin

Bar, you're not the only guy who posted his pic anymore, thanks WinterHeaven. big grin And Ariadne, cute pic! big grin

shadowy_blue
hey Smodden, topic starter, where's your pic, hmmm?? stick out tongue

Ariadne
Thanks shadowy blue! big grin

shadowy_blue
You and your brother seem to be so sweet and close. big grin Cute! love

Ariadne
Well, actually he's my half-brother, twenty years older than me, and lives in California while I'm in North Carolina so I don't see him very often, but we usually get along pretty well wink And a picture of me and my sister - also not great, but I'm not exactly photogenic.

shadowy_blue
That's so sweet. love big grin

And about your brother, that story just further makes my heart melt. smile I have no idea if you have read some of my posts mentioning my sis. I love her so much and in all actuality, she's also just my half-sister. big grin But we are so very close, we know all our secrets and we're always there for each other. She's my idol, and I couldn't ask for any other sis. big grin Unfortunately, I have no pic with her to post here. sad

shadowy_blue
Oh dude, before we go completely off-topic, *in case some mod visit in this thread..LOL*

I love LOTR because just like what I've said in the other thread, I learn something new everyday. Both in and out of context of the book. I know it's not supposed to be allegorical but whenever I read the book or watch the movies, I can't help it but to sit in the corner one moment and reminisce about all that just happened and relate it to my life. Sometimes I'll just surprise myself that I discovered something new in my life just because of some several minutes of thinking and relating to LOTR. big grin

Ariadne
That's sweet about your sister smile Everyone in my family is a lot older or younger than me, but I'm really close to my mom and my best friends. As my mom and I decided at xmas, everyone else in our family is just weird. wink I'd love to see a picture of your sister if you can find one! big grin

shadowy_blue
LOL..This really sucks but all the pics we uploaded in our computer doesn't include one that have our posings together. sad We are both posing in solo form...But oh well, here she is..she also knows about this forum and I got her permission to post this. big grin

She looks like a little snobbish but she actually is really, really nice. big grin

Camellia
Someone talk - please!

Camellia
<<Ignore this post - I wanted to delete it by they wouldn't let me!!>>

Smodden
if souron and kit post there pics then i'll think about posting mine...big grinwink

shadowy_blue
But sauron unfortunately doesn't seem like he's even visiting this thread. Ask him. stick out tongue And Kit doesn't have any pics, so....big grin

shadowy_blue
I also want to see a pic of Exa!! big grin Exa! sauron! Kit! Post your pics!!! stick out tongue big grin

Smodden
everybody PM exa kit and sauron....for there pics!!!

shadowy_blue
Yeah, but I don't think they would want to post their pics. wink Otherwise, they should have posted it already. Either that, or they really have no scanned pics uploaded in their comp. wink

But Smodden, that's not an excuse. stick out tongue Where's your pic?! You started this thread, do your part! stick out tongue

Bloom4ever
wow, you guys are all beautiful
Liselle (ohbloom) and I are thinking of scanning on a pic of both of us when we go Internet Cafe tomorrow for you guys

Smodden
hmm...reveal my secret identity to the world...???
or remain a masked poster who loves to tease ppl like s-b?????

thats a tufywink

shadowy_blue
How about...

Reveal your secret identity but still keep on teasing people like me? stick out tongue

Dude, I really didn't get that PM of yours last time, it wasn't for me, or what? confused

Camellia
I've found a nicer piccy of me! Well....I look a bit smug and unimpressed because my dad caught me off guard but....oh well, still better than the other one!

It's when I was in Finland with my family, visiting old neighbours. It was a boiling hot day and very sunny, and my dad noticed how my hair was in the sunlight....so he took a bloody picture!!...smile

Ariadne
That's a really pretty picture Cam! smile

Camellia
Oh, thank you!!

Ariadne
Your welcome! big grin big grin

Smodden
oh that i sent u a PM and that was supposed to go to someone else, and u read it and sent me a reply, ...then i pmed u back and said that it wasn't for u sorry embarrasment i think thats what ur talkin' bout...and i'll start lookin for a good pic...but either kit sauron OR exa...HAS to do it..just one of 'em....

Melani
i wanna see more ppl

lkotbr33
do u have a pic on here?

Melani
me??? yes i do i have like 4 posted

Smodden
ppl post pronto!

Camellia
I've posted three!!!

shadowy_blue
I've posted 4 of mine, and 1 of my sister. People who haven't posted yet! Pls. post! big grin

Melani
comeone ppl post plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Camellia
I STILL want to see Exa, Kit and Sauron!! Where are they?!?

shadowy_blue
Yeah, me too. sad They are the 3 of the most famous people in this forum yet none of them have posted their pics yet. sad Do you guys think they're even visiting this thread? sad

Discos
oh well I thought I was somewhat popular, I thought I was deserving to at least have a request for a photo....?

lol anyways, Here is a photo of me about 4 years ago when I was 13,

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pfb0160d8b77f3097a52ffa8e30b94085/f99cb048.jpg

I think this picture was taken round about the same time, perhaps even younger

Discos
dont seem to be working, erm, give me til the morning or roughly 10hrs till I sort this out

shadowy_blue
LOL...Discos, you're popular too. big grin Sauron, Exa, and Kit are just three of you popular folks. big grin

Why does your pic look like that? Red x dude, I'll wait though. big grin

Firithlotwen
so the girls are ok with posting their pics..... you are all very beautifull!! love the guys...... well lets say i like long-haired, shaved guys :P
i am the older one here in lotr forum, i think.... but i'll post my pic, i always share my pic, maybe because im old-fashioned, but i really need to put a face to the name embarrasment
so ppl post your pics to make me happy big grin

Iirima
Here's moi...I need to find a better pic, tho...

Firithlotwen
i had to turn my head to see you...... i guess you're the taller one, and the other girl is your sis, right?

Iirima
yup. we r chained to a tree...like I said, I need a better one, and now I g2g for just a minute...

Bar-en-Danwedh
as for goofy pics...

the producer of the TV show I work on managed to get the most bizarrr still of me from an old episode.... I look bad in it so i'm not posting it!!!

but if you must, it's at the bottom of the page http://fishbowl.headcleaner.com/bios.htm

shadowy_blue
LOL..is it the one labeled Barend? It doesn't look too bad at all, though it hardly looks like one of the pics you've posted. big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
yes, the one labled 'barend'

i was pulling a really wierd face for like half a second...
he must have spent a while getting it.

i never really look the same in any 2 photos, which is why i posted 2 before... but i also had controll over the photos i posted cause i was expecting to be captured. wear as a capture from a video is a mixed basket.

Discos
Right I see why the pics arnt working, imagestation wont let me use them on this site or vice-versa......how do you attach pics to posts?

Discos
ah finally....

here we go, this is me round about age 13, few years ago

Discos
this is me when I was 14,

Discos
this is me first thing on a monday morning

Discos
and this is me on the forum

Discos - only when sauron is on big grin

Iirima
Aww! Pauvre sauron! wink

Camellia
Great pics Discos!! You look completely different to what I imagined for some reason!

Discos
erm....is that a good thing or..?

Camellia
Not good OR bad - just different!

Discos
lol ok,

Discos - puts Camellia on his revenge list!

Camellia
*huddles in corner* EVIL!

Iirima
Poor Cam!

Camellia
Poor me indeed! (Thank you for your sympathy) I may only be a hobbit from Bywater, Discos, but I'm incredibly skilled with a pitch fork!!!!!

*bares teeth*

Discos
your pitch fork is no math for the wing span of the ultimate eagle!

lol, kidding, anyways most people on this forum actually look nothing like I expected, Shadowy I seriously though you were a dude *slaps himself*

Discos
now saying that its a "bad" thing that you guys look different than I thought.....lol oh god now I know what Camellia was saying.

Camellia
big grin Do I look like you expected? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Discos
erm, I havent actually thought about it but no you wern;t, for some reason i thought you were a brunette who was quite small...

Discos - so uh...*sweating*, what ya got there? a rake it seems?

Camellia
A PITCHFORK!!!!!! In the words of Bruce Almighty: SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER!!! (If you can! I also have a sharp and highly dangerous garden spade hidden under all these petticoats!!!!!)

Discos
erm, so will there be a headstart, like await until I am in the regions of Africa?

Discos
lol my mistake, a pitchfork

Smodden
HA! is this like a (shhh) rpg? *jumps up and down*

i've got a spiked mace!!!
ok seriously i need to post a pic...so i'll post one today or tomorow...

shadowy_blue
LOL...hehe... laughing

So did you expect me to look a like a very nerdy dude or a blonde dude? stick out tongue You didn't look like what I expected too. I thought you look like...uuuhhhh....how do I say this? I thought you're older and brunette. stick out tongue But your pic looks like a "normal" teenager if you catch my drift. You look like a skaterboy...(and WinterHeaven too)...

Hey! That's a good thing! stick out tongue That's a compliment as far as I'm concerned. big grin

Hey smodden, your pic!! miffed. stick out tongue stick out tongue

Camellia
Nope, it isn't, but it can be if you want Smodden!!!

I'll have you know that I also have a dagger hidden in my bodice of my hobbity dress! You see, I'm what you would call an Assassin-hobbitbig grinbig grinbig grin........

....*muses* What a fun job!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>