The Marines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
alright i got a thing in the mail today, and it was from the marines, and they had asked me to join and i'm actually considering joining the Untied States Marine Corps., but my mom told me i can't she says it would break her heart if I did join the marines. sad

Got any suggestions?

dave123
go for it yes

juggernaut26
ummm i thought you were 16?

dave123
I'm 16, and I think I can join the Army in the UK if I want happy

The Force
i am 16 but they were talking about when i graduated and Dave, it's not that easy, i love my momma, but i still want to go

kalantiaw
cross the bridge when you get there...

juggernaut26
yea that's my advide too

KidRock
go fight for your country son stop being a mommas boy!

- Uncle Nick

jk but yea I am thinking about joining the USMC to..but im only a freshmen in highschool what do i know eh?

Tired Hiker
Cut out your mom's heart, put it somewhere safe, then you can't break it! smile

lil bitchiness
Maybe you should consider what you want to do. Your mother, should let you do what you love.

screw your mom and join yo

KidRock
haha words of wisdom from 133 haha

LanceWindu
I say, just join the Reserves, if the Marines have them.

If not, just wait until the time is right, then think long and hard about it. You are the only one to make this decision, not your mom, not us.

The Force
thanks for your advice guys, i'll think on it long and hard yes

TH- then what am i suppost to do with her body? stick out tongue
113- no i'll stick to screwing girls outside of my family thumb up

Darth Revan
I got one of those, too.. It's this no child left behind crap part of it is that they send you a load of ads and military recruitment stuff if you're a guy

Darth Revan
Though if you it's something you really want to do, by all means go for it. Though I would never join the military myself, I respect those who have the courage to do so.

LarryTheArch
JOIN!!! JOIN!!! JOIN!!!

maybe you'll die!

LanceWindu
On my 18th birthday, I sent in my information to all the branches of the Military.

Just incase they called up and shit.

Tired Hiker
Sparticus!

The Force
f*ck you larry stick out tongue
i'm gonna talk it over with my dad, really the only reason i wanted to join is because i thought it would be cool...

Fire
it's your life not your moms, all you can take into account is how much you love your mother and how much you value her opinion

KidRock
and u get a cool rifle smile

NyC-gUrL
I say join eek!

marine guys are dead sexy shifty

but if your mom doesnt want you to...confused

Linkalicious
IMO, it's a noble and honorable thing to do. BUT I honestly think that you have a brighter future than what the Marines will give you. All my friends that joined the Marines were either not too bright, or they didn't think there were better things in life. I personally think you need to go out and get a college education, learn some techy comp crap and help your country in other ways.

Just because the guys that make the advanced weaponry aren't on the front line....doesn't mean that they don't do their part. Go and do something challenging like helping to create advanced weapons systems if you really want to help your country.

You probably won't be getting much action while your shipped off to Iraq on a 4 year trip.

KidRock
im smart get good grades but i wanna join the marines

The Force
i'm pretty good at architecture, so i guess i could go design weapons and stuff *shrugs*

and Liv, i should just come over to your house in a marine's uniform wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.