Rollerball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
To me it just looks like a different form of The Fast & The Furious. Well it is made by the exact same people. Just have to wait and see if it is any good.

ToMacco
Why do they keep remaking movies with these new dumbass plots? Can't these writers come up with a new idea, for God's sake?

This movie looks SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb.

LanceWindu
True that!

Machine
hey SLIPKNOT IS IN IT thats all i care about ,ive been waiting year for this one SLIPKNOT scene. their playing a song off of their IOWA album its called IAM HATED!!!!!!!!!!

ToMacco
Rollerball is getting terrible reviews.

BackFire349
it doesnt look very good, but what does these days.

Ushgarak
Err... plenty... as you know full well...

ToMacco
Ush is right, there are plenty of good things to see right now.

LanceWindu
Like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars when it comes out.

ToMacco
Don't waste your money on Rollerball people. These dumb movies can't be made anymore. They come out with them, knowing the general public will go see whatever garbage they put on screen.

LanceWindu
I'm not going to see it until it actually gets good reviews.

ToMacco
Then you'll probably never see it.

BackFire349
reviews dont really mean anything, theyre just someones opinions. if you listened to reviews you would believe that black hawk down is like the best movie ever.

ToMacco
Individually, movie reviews don't mean much. But when everyone says something about a movie, then it's usually true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.