EVERLAST: rock or rap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jammin2this
I was just listenin to the new everlast song "white trash beautiful" and i have to say..it sounds like they're going towards a more rock angle nowadays. has neone heard it yet? i found it on their sight at everlastmusic and i heard from my umg internship that the album's due out this spring. i think it'll be interesting to see how they do. they've always been borderline rock and rap...where do you think they are now? do you like the new everlast?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno anything about rock. Everlast i've never heard of them...and if they were good at rap i would have known.

loserib
he used to be in house of pain back in the early 90s they had a hit song called jump around his stuff can beconsiderd like folk rap i think he is allright

in flames
evellast was great in the late 80's early 90's in the house of pain with dj lethal..then he turned from rap to country..in his own wicked way..i havent heard his new song but everllast has allways been one of my fav artist's

in flames
everlast*

jammin2this
I can definately see the folk rap, but to me it sounds like hes incorporating blues sounds too, its definately original..i guess thats why i like his music so much, anyone willing to bring a different sound...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.