LIFE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Remember the Game of Life where you go to school get a job and get married? Well if that's not enough for you then this spring why not go onto the path to be a Jedi Knight? Milton Bradley is coming out with Star Wars LIFE. Can you believe it? Here is the attachment for the box cover: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/02/img/gameoflife_bg.jpg

jedi fernando
notice anakin holding 2 sabres

LanceWindu
Yeah just like he will in AOTC

Julie
Hmmm...I may just have to buy it......

LanceWindu
Only as a collector's item for me

Julie
Does that mean you'd never open it eek!
I don't think I could resist playing it at least once.

LadyEowyn
wouldnt it be exactly like life but with jedi figures? And maybe, different squares?

Julie
hmmm....prob
That's why Lance only wants to have it as a collector item

They'll have diff thing written on the life cards and cutesy drawings on the box, but the ruls and essential qualities of the game will most likely be intact

LanceWindu
Instead of starting a family it's the path to become a Jedi Knight.

yerssot
no Sith? sad

Captain REX
Maybe you can choose which side you want. It is part of becoming a Jedi Knight. Tampering with the Dark-side.

LanceWindu
That would be kinda cool if you could choke people everyonce in a while.

Julie
I don't know.......what age group did they aim the game at....if it's supposed to be a family oriented game I doubt they'll let you choke people, Lance. It's ok, there are plenty of other games that will.......video games.....RPG

LadyEowyn
i agree julie, im sure they wont change the fact that its a family game (hence the name LIFE, which involves family) just because it has to do with star wars smile

Julie
At least some of us make sense in here big grin
Star Wars can be enjoyed by all ages....but LIFE is not aimed at the trigger happy, choke loving, sort.

I wonder how much they changed the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.