TV Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Here we will ask trivia question to one another, you may not post a question until a previous one has been answered.

The person who gets the question right, is the next in line to ask their own trivia question.

If that person has no trivia, they may say so and someone else may ask their own question.

Now to start it?

Who visits a cat psychiatrist named Dr. Freud E. Katt in the cartoon Freudy Cat?

If you all can not guess correctly, and want the answer, then ask for it.

LanceWindu
Anyone?

glenn
I give up. Whats the answer

LanceWindu
I'll wait a little bit more.

The Unknown
Sylvester?

LanceWindu
Correct!!!

The Unknown
On Power Rangers, Tommy Oliver has been which colors?

Dogbert
The Green ranger

The Unknown
Incorrect

LanceWindu
Green and White

The Unknown
Incorrect

LanceWindu
Ah...I forgot the later series..

Green Ranger, White Ranger, Red Zeo, Red Turbo

The Unknown
Still incorrect.

Dogbert
lol, i thought 1 of those 4 would have been correct

LanceWindu
Hint please...

How many colors are we missing?

mutie
red ranger

The Unknown
Green - MMPR
White - MMPR
Red - Zeo
Red - Turbo
? - ?

Phoenix
Blue?

LanceWindu
He hasn't been any other colors

LanceWindu
Hello...

The Unknown
He's the new black ranger.

Punker69
Im am powerfull
I live in a SMALL town
I like two girls one blonde another is dark haired
I know a guy whos bald

Who am I?

The Unknown
Clark Kent

The Unknown
Okay, on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (this will be the last one I ask about it, lol), why did the pink ranger (Kimberly/Katherine) wear a skirt, but the yellow ranger (Trini/Aisha) didn't?

boxofdeath

The Unknown
So, I guess you don't know the answer?

Anyone else?

boxofdeath
i basically said that power ranger's trivia is stupid and pointless, but for some reason i'm not allowed to say that. i didn't even use 2 real swears in the post.
remember on water boy when the stupid fan guy says "he's the best tackler since joe montana" and the other one says " joe montana was a quarterback you crazy a** h***". sorry i guess i'll resort to my kindergarten language for now on. i apologize.

but to answer the question, the pink one was basically an intergalactic cheerleader.

The Unknown
Incorrect. Since no one else will probably know, the answer is because the yellow ranger was played by a male, but when they used the footage for the American version, they made the yellow ranger a female.

The Unknown
On the show DEAD ZONE, how did Johnny Smith's mother die?

boxofdeath
And a follow-up to Unknown's question, does anyone care about "Dead Zone" or Johnny Smith??

The Unknown
Uh, what's the title of this thread? TV TRIVIA! So if we ask questions about shows that you don't like, then too bad! So if you don't know the answer, find another thread.

The Unknown
On Boy Meets World, who was the only character to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.