Pirate stuff on normal shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackieSparrow
Ok I have noticed that on many TV shows like Becker, Seinfeld, Scrubs, and Will + Grace they have mentioned pirate stuff so I thought it would be fun/snazzy whatever floats your boat if we wrote all the things pirate on TV here.

Happy Dance <--- bananna

JackieSparrow
On Scrubs for the past two episodes I think they said something about pirates tonight I wasn't really paying attention but J.D. for like 5 min. was talking pirateness I heard "It would be fun to be a swashbuckling pirate" (at least I think thats what he said)

Seinfeld they had a whole thing about a pirate shirt and Jerry said "I don't wanna be a pirate" what is wrong with him why wouldn't you want to be a pirate!

airangel429
Everyone is getting on the POTC bandwagon! laughing out loud

JackieSparrow
yes I know I cant find anymore tho its making me sad people watch TV let other people have their "lives" find me some pirate stuff! pirate hehe theres a smiley that says miffed haha thats a funny word miffed

Unholy_Cheese
what does it mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.