OverDose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
i think i jus took too many pills .. eww.. i took 2 sleeping pills ... 3 painkillers .. and i feel soo sick .... whats wrong with me ?

LanceWindu
Umm...you're an idiot

juggernaut26
you took to many pills

lil bitchiness
roll eyes (sarcastic) oh god...you have not overdosed on anything. Stop being stupid and stop taking sleeping pills and pain killers....

stinkfist462
my back hurts and i NEED sleep .. and now my stomach hurts like **** !

LanceWindu
If it's the pills combination, then go make yourself throw up.

Who knows, maybe it'll become a habit, and you can lose weight.

stinkfist462
well i am kinda underweight... lol .. yeah i jus barfed up ...

LanceWindu
thumb up

Good for you.

lil bitchiness
Ok 2 sleeping pills and 3 pain killers is not a god damned overdose, its stupidity!!!

stinkfist462
it was soo disgusting .. i found some weird shit i havent seen for like .. a month like .. that chunk of oatmeal .. and that gum ...

lil bitchiness
Well, if you threw up than thats what your stomach didnt digest and you threw it up...god!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dont do stupid shit like that, and you have NOT overdosed on 2 sleeping pills and 3 pain killers...

Tex
Drug/overdose threads are not allowed.

If you're really worried about it contact your local posion control center, if you dont know the #, dial 0 for the operator and they will connect you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.