Instead of Lucas..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
How do your think the prequel trilogy would have been if any of the EU authors would have wrote it? say Zhan, Stackpole, Stover. Better? Worse? I for one would have liked to hear how thse authors would have gone about it, and if they would have told the story different.

LanceWindu
I would want Zahn, the Thrawn Trilogy is just about the greatest selling EU books out there, and the story is so involved and well written.

Samas-adian
stackpole's rogue squadron was good....but i would rather have a screenplay writer to write scripts for the prequels then novel writers.
Maybe the guy who wrote the Harry Potter movies...people might not like the movies, but they do stay true to the series.

VengeanceGOD
Stover would have written a kick-ass story, IMO. Traitor is everything Episode III should be.

yerssot
it would be a catastrophy if that happened
jedi suddenly have to face the resurrected boba fett in cortosis or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

angiethedragon
Leave the movies to George Lucas they are his babies the only thing the authors of the novels are doing is helping them grow beyond the screen and in to the printed word, im sure you've seen books be made into movies well Star Wars is a movie made into everything you can think of But George Lucas created the Star Wars Universe, people keep critisizing him because they think he's doing a sorry job on the prequels I for one see him as trying his hardest to tell a story and finding new ways to do it, let him tell the story and let the authors tell the stories behind the stories and the things George Lucas may not get to tell so lay off of George's back, LONG LIVE GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.