Tamagotchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaleanae
Do you remember those ''virtual pets''? I used to have some, but I killed them all... embarrasment

realworlddreams
so r u gonna like, make on for internet?
feeds lil rabbit-dog thing a cookie.

Lord Soth
I remember those horrific things......I want to shoot whoever thought that up. No wait, check that. Torture. Yeah, torture him within an inch of his life and then play with one of those Satanic tools of evil right in front of him until he rips his own heart out

silver_tears
bloody thumb up support fully

kalantiaw
i think they were rying to get back at us for hiroshima and nagasaki...

sith_darth_jay
laughing

tamagotchi??! confused sad crybaby

that thingy was so damn traumatic, i had one, i only get it to grow 2 times, then it always died......crybaby

i a have a dog now, i wonder, can i do the same thing to my puppy?

evil face

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud I remember those damn things...I'd always forget them in my backpack or something and then find it a week later and it'd be dead embarrasment oops...

Kaleanae
Don't even think about it. stick out tongue

Lord Soth
puppies aren't nearly as easy to kill, they make too much noise, damn it......

Storm
Who Remembers These?!

Lord Soth
kind of odd how two thread about Tamagachis were made within a month of each other.....very odd indeed

sith_darth_jay
the tamagotchi were very odd indeed, .........those wicked japanese

Kaleanae
Hummm... I didn't know about the other thread...

steely balls
aren't those like giga pets, i had a rugrats one

LanceWindu
My Tamagotchi died at least twice a week.

It had a transparent orange case.

silver_tears
clap roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trinity_Matrix
I had about 7 of those stupid things when I was about 10 years old...embarrasment

kalantiaw
they were actually exiles from japan encased in little plastic eggs for cheap shipping and easy handling...

Lord Soth
Interesting theory, I'll have to implement that technology into my world domination......sh*t.......didn't mean to say that.....pudding

mizz_mikki02
I'm new to this board site place, and well, I got a Rugrats giga pet.. Does anyone know how to talk with it? I'm still trying to figure it out.. I just got it from ebay! big grin

Kaleanae
Oh, hello smile Welcome to KMC
I used to have some, but I kill them all erm embarrasment (I mean, I destroyed the damn things, I opened them to see what was inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.