My comics:disclamer some violence & languege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
Please don't post in this thread
these are comics i have writen. there are about characters that myself and and my freinds have created. it will be a work in progress and at best i can make a page a day. please feel free to comment but coment in my art thread, becuase post's in this thread will break up the order of the pages and basically look bad. im always looking for new plot lines and characters but please PM me or post them in my art thread. i hope you enjoy them.

btw the story revolves around the character in the first page. a lot has happend before this and now a new story begins. the gothic font is his thoughts were as the regular font is Death itself. he is basically a schizo the rest you can figure out.

again please post in my other art thread or PM me for ideas and comments

venomfan
page two
((remember hes a schitzo and its all in fun, i dont wanna offend anyone))

venomfan
ok i think these few images speak for themselves, finally someones gonna throw down.

>>the creature will be identified, this isnt a place were monsters just jump out holes<<

VENOMfan
thanks Vamp, but again please post in my other art thread or PM me for ideas and comments

VENOMfan
Ok i have heard you guys want to see a complete pic of the main character, well i tried to work one in, and check out my sig/art thread for a mug shot. i was going to post the fight tonight to but my scanner is a pain.

anyhow the numbers. again this is a continuation of a existing story and in the previous story five creatures were made and they were simply called by the number in which they were made. this one is 01

VENOMfan
sorry bout the crappy stuff this time, i didnt start until about 2 hrs ago and tried to rush this one, next page will be better

VENOMfan
ok next page, again I really want to hear your thoughts on these but please post them in my signiture art thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.