Suggestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Anyone have any suggestions on how to KEEP our forum fun?

I've tried to add a few different threads to get away from EVERY thread talking about Johnny and Orli.....NOT THAT THEY AREN'T HOT!! They are gorgeous.....it's just we need more things to talk about so our forum won't look cluttered with the SAME threads!!! big grin

Also...make sure that ALL fanfictions are created in the General Fiction Forum

That's why so many threads have been moved, because there's a forum for ALL fiction writing! big grin

Please post any suggestions that you may have. big grin stick out tongue smile Happy Dance

airangel429
so no one has any ideas?

stedan82
are absolutely right. This Forum is getting lame....no offense to anyone intended. Its just not exciting

JackieSparrow
well if people would get involved in stuff cause the Jack thing is very fun atleast for me

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I like the forum the way it is, but I see what you are talking about for those of you who don't think about Johnny ALL the time it probably would get a little boring to yousmile But, that is all that this forum is about isn't it? I don't know the rules, so whatever you wanna write just write itwink LOL!

Becca~

P.S. oh, I like your sig, AIRANGEL!

airangel429
Thanx! I am currently waiting for a POTC ziggy! big grin

Well I am asking b/c Raz pm'd me last night and asked me if I wanted to be this forum's moderator.

I said eek! YES! big grin

I will post up a few rules and stuff once I get my modding privileges.

But with me modding this now I want to keep this forum into the kind of place that keeps people coming back...ya know! big grin

Unholy_Cheese
Was this like the first PoTC thread or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.