Astroboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
Do any of you know atroboy? Well, you gotta know it...its the father of all anime!! Happy Dance

crazy_c
i heard of it but ive nver seen it

TrAnCeDuO
no i havent seen it....and no....the father of all anime would android kikaider...

TrAnCeDuO

jennyanderson
Isn't Astro boy suppose to be really old, oh well, for all of you out there, the story os astroboy is set in the future, so Astroboy is a highly complicated robot, who just wants to be a normal boy (it's a combination of Pinochio and AI), and his parents are created after him, and he even fell in love with another girl robot who was later destroyed by someone or something (can't remember which, because I was only 7 years old, when I was following the anime), and only her pair of legs survive, so he requests the professor, who made him to fit her legs into his. And then, I think he later falls in live with another robot maybe or a real girl. Anyway, does anyone else know what happens in the end?

dragonpisces272
yeap thats the story. And no, I haven't seen the end yet; its still running. They have this backtrack thing and played astroboy on this certain channel. Yes, its very very very old, thats why it was the first anime produced smile

unknownrocker
i hate that its not even wothy of being anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.