Anime character that you would like to mutilate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
I know every one of you have an anime character that you would just love to slowly kill. Feel free to let out your anger here!

*Takes hentai character and slices hair with a sharp sword.
*Makes a voodoo doll and slowly poke needles
haha devil

crazy_c
Ash out of pokemon. he is the most rritating cartoon character that has ever existed miffed

tigereyes456
ohh...dragon ball z chracters and pokemon and digimon worst character ever..DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
Tenchi, that little piece of shit is the worst charactor who ever lived. He has a absolute gall to be called a hero when he can't fight to save his life. Besides if he dies Ryoko's free for Vegellamy (me mate who almost never posts here!)

dragonpisces272
yeah, Ash sucks; bad. Stuff a pokeball down his throat

SaTsuJiN
sephiroth... the most overrated anime-designed character ever.... hate hate hate....

but if it had to be a pure anime.... I'd have to say Mia and Yuli from Ronin warriors....

TrAnCeDuO
i would kill that stupid "nebula chain" guy from the knights of the zodiac...
(and you are right that little kid was kinda annoying)

The Force
*takes a bat to ash's nards* if he has them

SaTsuJiN
I also have to say Zell from ff8... anyone who uses the word "Chicken wuss" should be badly mutilated and left on the side of a dirt road in Arkansas...

crazy_c
laughing out loud lol probably not

crazy_rock_chic
yeah that little so and so,his voice annoys me so much!!! miffed ****in annoying piece of shnozel

Firithlotwen
how about sesshomarus (from inuyasha) fluffy stuff? it irritates me messed

Battosuai_Tim
DEFINETELY FRIEZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, SOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! HE JUST WOULDN'T QUIT!!!!!!!

el_barto
oh will u people just DROP IT (this isn't the link vs sephiroth thread and this is not THE VIDEO GAME FORUM it is the artwork/anime forum)

BTW: i would like to beat the crap out of...... buu from dbz (REALY I DONT ****ING CARE IF HE LIKES CANDY)

VENOMfan
yeah, but FF7:ac is a movie....so what does he turn into then? just a character?

btw Sephiroth owns, i dont see how he's overrated

Im_Fuzzy
the movie is not even out yet so you can't judge it now

VENOMfan
who's judgeing it?

Lord Ryugen
Anyone from a crappy romance comedy. I fu@cking hate romance comedies

TrAnCeDuO
especially love hina?

SaTsuJiN
First and foremost, tetsuya nomura was long a manga artist before he made his debut in character craft in ff7, therefore his designs are completely manga oriented which is where anime comes from. I dont care about the stupid link vs sephiroth thread, I despise the plain design of the character and how people think he's the best thing ever. Plain and simple

stinkfist462
all them pokemon and yugioh and digimon .. all of those characters .. and all them monsters

Im_Fuzzy
but was sephiroth in an anime..... no wait let me answer that for you NO

Im_Fuzzy
but was sephiroth in an anime/manga..... no wait let me answer that for you NO

SaTsuJiN
is he in anime manga style?..... is he? alright then
if you like the character and feel the need to defend him, more power to you. I have my own personal reasons, and since I havent disrespected anyones personal opinions, I would hope that respect to be reflected back unto me

furthermore, flaming or getting flamed isnt my style, so drop it

homer_clone
I like cheese, oh sorry.
definitly Edward from cowboy bebop, He freaked me out, man.

dragonpisces272
I'd burn the characters who, no matter what you try to do, would never ever ever ever die...I mean, their weak point is intangible in some way...

Lord Ryugen
Love Hina's third on my list next to Oh My Goddess and Tenchi. Why do they make such boring crap WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!

Raventheonly
Digmon, Pokemon and yugioh ( if thats how you spell it lol) should pay for their crimes of existence. Grind their creators bones into the very ink they are created from and wipe out the entire studio where they are derived from. mad

N.Tonks
http://www.n64gamer.com/pictures/pokemon/pikachu.gif raygun

SumWatTwisted
DIE KIKYO!!!!! DIE!!!!!! Oh wait she's already dead.....GO BACK TO HELL KIKYO AND LEAVE INUYASHA AND KAGOME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonpisces272
N.Tonks>laughing thumb up

BlackHatDefect
umm heres a great list
1)YUUKI SOUMAH!!(fruits basket)
2)TakaNOT TAMAHOME(Fushigi Yuugi)
3)full cast(Marmalade boy
4)Keikyo(Inuyasha(even though its the most overrated anime of all time)
5)AZUSA(hot Gimmick)
6)Kyou(Alice19th)
MASAYA/ICHIGO(Tokyo mew Mew)

Junaspher
K

Junaspher
I

Junaspher
KYO!!!!

dragonpisces272
kyo? lol

sum1butno1
Okay. Now this is a truly great thread.

Y'know all those kiddy anime shows with the kids with the HUGE eyes? I would LOVE to stick a red-hot ice pick right in the middle of one of those DAMN EYES. Give it a little twist, pull it out, and jam it right in their stupid windpipe!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

*cough cough* Thanks. I needed that.

Lord Ryugen
Nice sum1butno1. Very Nice cool

tigida_tigida
oh ive got the pefect pic that will go with this vegeta and goku killin pokemon. ill post them wen i get time.

tigida_tigida
ok i cant save them but heres the web site

http://www.geocities.com/liquiddreams91331/funnypics.html

HELLBOY2004
definatley the pokemon characters

sum1butno1
laughing Great find!

tigida_tigida
its wicked

Lord Ryugen
Sheer brilliance

dragonpisces272
a flamboyant killing

kanis
alien I would slaughter kaoru out of neon genesis evangelion just for being the most annoying character in the series who deserves more than his head being popped from the shoulders

Jace_Rave
I'd kill Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing. He acts so tough but really isn't that great. Ppl think he's strong, but it's mostly just his buster rifle.

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe

White wind
smile smile rolling on floor laughing
laughing eek!

nail_bunny
Integra from Hellsing.....ooh I hate that ***** mad

BlackHatDefect
THere are so amny
YUUKI of Fruits BAskt is#1!!!!!
Kikyou of Inuyasha
Toji of Peach Girl
Taka(not Tamahome)of Fushigi Yuugi
The whole Marmalade Boy cast
The whole Alice19th cast
Masaya and Ichigo of Tokyo Mew Mew

Arachnoidfreak
Princess Ai, for the sole reason that she was made by that whore Courtney Love.

sonofasaiyan
All Yugi-OH and Digimon characters. banned

FEDFAN316
let's see,
kiyko from inuyasha
miss kohru from rurouni kenshin
miss martimeha from gundam wing
kaede from inuyasha
mabe a few pokemon like pickachu
ein from cowboy bebop
a few others but i can't remember them

BlackHatDefect
Thats a terrible reason to hate a character/manga.I mean,it would be like saying i hate Ranma1/2(i don't)because Takahashi-sama made it(I don't like her)

Ai's character is so strong and powerful.THe story is sleek/beautiful for a shoujo manga...pluse its the best looking American comic iv ever seen!You gatta get past who made it,its a wonderful series for girls.(guys2 i guess)

Arachnoidfreak
Terrible reason? That's your opinion, and I wipe my ass with other people's opinions. It is a valid reason, and it is MY reason. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

BlackHatDefect
well its just STUPID .you should have a real to hate her

Arachnoidfreak
Again, it being stupid is your opinion. I told you what I do with opinions. It IS a real reason. What else is it going to be? fake? shush.

BlackHatDefect
have you even ever read Ai?

Arachnoidfreak
It makes no difference. I'd hate it still. Why? Because of Courtney Love. Fisrt she tried doin music, but she sucked at that (Kurt would always be better than her, and she knew it. Guess what happened to him. Suicide my ass), she tries to OD on cocaine, then she tries anime...I just hate her as a human being.

BlackHatDefect
WHO CARES!She succeeded!Ai is a great manga!If its a good anime,WHO GIVES A **** WHO MADE IT!

TrAnCeDuO
to some people it matters*cough*nirvana fanatic*cough* but overall i say lets drop it and agree that we all have our reasons for hating/loving something...anyways...i wanna kill that damn dork kid from full metal panic who tries to steal that one girls panties...

Arachnoidfreak
Don't assume , it makes you look . I'm far from a Nirvana fanatic, I just hate people like Courtney Love. They were married for sake.

Let's say Charles Manson(wait, let's make sure you know who he is. You do know who he is right?) made a good children's book, would you buy it? Would you recommend that other children read it? I personally have nothing against mass murderers and serial killers, so I'd probably pick it up, but I'm going to assume that you don't feel the same way.

If CM wasn't a good example, just think about the TYPE of person you hate most(it could be me for all I care, just pick someone), and then imagine they made some sort of book. Would you pick it up?

Hey, you know what? Hitler made a book too. I think it's pretty good. It doesn't make what he did right, but it does delve into his psyche and explain alot. Would you read it, because I said it was good?

TrAnCeDuO
first of all...if you dont like nirvana or kurt kobain then why do you care if she killed someone?celebrity crimes are pulled off all the time and theres nothing we can do about it... and besides...this is just like O.J(im not sympathyinzing for him..just trying to connect the dots)....just because everyone has a great suspicion that they did it doesnt make them guilty...and what about Madonna? she made a childs book and i dont remember anyone condemning her...the bottom line is that this whole argument is stupid and we are going WAY off track...so please stop this right now...

badsymbiote
Excellent arguement. Point: Arachnoid.

Charles Manson is like Bin Laden--men like that should have duct tape over their mouths with a sock jammed in the yappers to keep 'em quiet (which still costs more than a single bullet to the head, which is what they really deserve). 2 very dangerous men who can both absloutely entrance the weak of mind.

TrAnCeDuO
so? its not like this manga has a hidden message or encourages people to kill...

BlackHatDefect
Id love to drop this but
JUst cause you don't like Love dosen't mean you can't like her manga..thats completly immature and stupid.I don't like Takahashi yet i love Ranma.....Im not reccomending Ai to you because your a black/white thinker and an unopen mined boy but really...your a serious

Arachnoidfreak
Unopenminded?? Not even the correct word. I laugh at your assumption. How does me refusing to read something written by someone I hate because they KILLED THEIR HUSBAND FOR FAME make me *closed* minded? You don't know me, and because of that, you wouldn't know that I listen to nearly every type of music(both domestic and foreign), you wouldn't know that not only do I love anime, but I love ALL types of cartoons, not only do I love manga, but I love nearly ALL kinds of comic books.

Hey, do you like Hitler? If not, would you like his book? Do you even know who Hitler is? Do you know what he did? Please, I'd love an answer for these questions.

By the way, dislike is NOT the same as hate. I dislike the Gundam series as a whole, but I still watch G Gundam and Gundam Seed. Hate is a strong word, and that's exactly why I use it.

I would like to thank you for calling me an ass, it just proves you can't deal with people who share your view.

Let me put this in a way you can understand. I like Nirvana, but they aren't my favorite band, this isn't the point. The point is that Courtney had her HUSBAND killed for FAME. To top it off, it looks like he commited suicide, yet the suicide note isnt in his handwriting... To me, this is pure slime. I couldn't give a shit if they were celebrities beforehand or not. I feel the same way about the parents of Jon Benet Ramsey.

BlackHatDefect
Look,who gives a **** about Hitler,if his book was good,i'd read it..im dead serious.It dosen't matter who the writer is as long as the book it good.

Im not a Love fan..i admit that,but Princess Ai was a great manga,you haven't even tried it,you can't judge it(you have no right)
However,if your not a shoujo fan,don't waste you time,you just ganna cry about it being to girly.

TrAnCeDuO
exactly...first of all why do you keep on asking us these obvious questions? of course we know who the hell hitler is! who doesnt!?

second this board has proven to me that just because second hand media has critisized something doesnt make shitty...its you who decides that...but how can you judge something youve never seen? this is just like all the idiots back in the music forum yelling "RAP IS GHEY!!!111" without actually giving it a chance...

Arachnoidfreak
Hey, I have the right to judge whatever I want, when I want, how I want. It doesn't make me correct, but I sure as have the right.(just like you and your assuming things of me)

Hitler killed over 6 million Jews, put them in torture camps, and experimented on humans to do what? to learn how to make killing them easier. He wanted to "PURIFY the EARTH", though, you said you'd still read his book. Well, here it is. When you're done, let me know how much you loved it. http://www.skrewdriver.org.uk/eindex.html

Hey, I'm NOT telling anyone not to read it because it is shit. Please, if you can tell me where I've said that, I'll give you everything I own. I said I hate it because I hate Courtney Love. I said I'd mutilate Princess Ai because I hate Courtney Love. WHEN DID I JUDGE IT!? Learn to read and comprehend little boys and girls.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,those Jews were among almost my entire family...Ya know what,it don't mean his books sucked ok?If it did,to bad so sad i don't give a rat's ass.But your changing the subject.I know my history as well as my books.

And you've stated over and over you don't like the book because of who made it,thats what this arguments about.Why are you changing your views now?Ok this is getting stupid/pointless be mature/shut up and so will i...goodday

TrAnCeDuO
and i dont ever remember anyone saying that wanted to read hitler's books you sick ****...

Arachnoidfreak
BlackHatDefect: I HAVE NOT changed my views. I hate it, but I NEVER told you not to read it. Secondly, who are you to tell me to be mature, when it was YOU who started this mess? I simply said I wanted to mutilate Princess Ai, and then you went off about how my reason sucked. Never did I say it sucked, never did I say you shouldn't read it. I said I hate it.

Tranceduo, you want proof?

Your memory sucks man.

READ and COMPREHEND children.

TrAnCeDuO
she said IF it was good....but it wasnt! and therefore she wouldnt read it...and besides what if these people did these wrong things? it doesnt matter...its not the author of the book that matters but the point theyre trying to prove...you need to start being indiscriminate against your choices...

BlackHatDefect
Trance-san reported this thread.You are getting really annoying.

Besides,i said you should have a better reason to hate Ai,i wasn't interested in starting a flame war,that was all you.

TrAnCeDuO
i agree....this is enough....this is pointless and it doesnt seem like your ever going to change youre mind...

Arachnoidfreak
It being good is relative to your opinion. Have you read it? No? Well, you still have the right to say it's crap, but your opinion is unfounded, and therefore irrelevant. I HAVE read most of it(it's pretty long) and I think it's good. The author of the book DOES matter, because usually the point they are trying to get across are their own views. Hitler tries to get his point across, which was that killing Jews was good. Well, is that a good point?

Indiscriminate? If everyone was indiscriminate about all of their choices, we'd all be personality-less cattle, all doing the same goddamned things.

Arachnoidfreak
Of course I'm not. If I was weak, and changed my opinion every time some child confronted me, I'd be another one of pop-culture's robots.

This isn't a flame war, this is a debate on how I can hate something because someone I hate made it.

TrAnCeDuO
goddammit it doesnt matter who the author is! thats irrelevent! what matters is the point they are trying to get across! i.e. your so-beloved hitler could write a childrens book on why not to kill people(dont ask if he would or not...im connecting the lines here) then people would buy it because its a good book and they would overlook his reputation...im telling you for the last time that it doesnt matter who writes that damn book its the point! as i said before you need to be more indiscriminate or else your going to miss out on alot things and life is going to be nothing but an obstacle for you...

Jason Wyngarde
uh every1 from inuyasha

BlackHatDefect
NIIICE..i actually like Kagome/Kouga/Songo...Miroku/Naraku are ok but their character types are way to overused
Inuyasha is becoming to immature..
And Kikyou's a *****

Arachnoidfreak
I don't know how the HELL you connected the lines on that, Hitler writing a book on why not to kill people...what the hell? The point they would get across is the AUTHOR'S VIEW, if Hitler believed in killing, he would write about it(and he DID). The reason people would NOT buy it is BECAUSE of his reputation. Did you know that Mein Kompf is BANNED in half the states the states in the U.S.?

and what the hell is that "so-beloved" shit? I hope you aren't implying that I love him, I only used him as an example.

If what I miss out on is something I would hate, then so what? Think of someone you hate the most. It could be someone in school, someone in the media, whatever. Would you buy their book?

If a vegan decided to write a book, what do you think it would be on? How to cook a steak? No, it'd be on how killing animals is wrong. Now, if you were against vegetarians, would you buy a book by a vegetarian???

Children, please, read and comprehend. If you don't know what that means, look it up.

BlackHatDefect
Ok A...we dropped the subject SHUT UP!
B why do you keep calling us children,it looses it chilling effect the first time.
C...Were back on track/on a different subject,If your ganna comment,comment on that

TrAnCeDuO
i need to pay attention!? your the one who isnt paying attention to the"im collecting the lines here" i didnt say that he would write a book like that but if he did people would accept it(well smart people for that matter...not dumbasses like you) because it had a positive view on things...but you wouldnt know that know wouldnt you? you would just be a mediocre dumbass and judge it instantly regardless of what it would say just because the author is "a bad person"...face it...your credibility is gone...your just dragging this out...

BlackHatDefect
Trance...please don't egg him on..lets drop it like we wanted to ok?

TrAnCeDuO
are you sure about this? this thread has already gone to hell...but if you insist i will stop...me and him can continue this argument elsewhere where it belongs...

Arachnoidfreak
Unbelieveable. You obviously don't understand that one author with one point of veiw will write about THAT, and not what is opposite. Mein Kampf was banned not because it was a "bad" book, but because of THE AUTHOR.

Sure, if the author had a good point, I'd pick it up, IF I didn't hate the damn author. If I disliked the author's last book, that's completely different, I'd still take a chance with the new book, but if I HATE the author as a human being, I'm not listening to shit they have to say.

That's where this conversation ends. My reasons for hating a book/character are valid, whether you think so or not.

BlackHatDefect

Arachnoidfreak

grey fox
YO cna w please stop ragging on each other and get back to the slow torturous death of crappy anime characters
*every one shuts up the thread goes silent * thank you

1. ram a pokeball down ashes throat then open it letting a onyx out causing ash,s head to explode

2 drop a nuke on the tenchi household

3 send a bunch of cowboys to shoot the cowboy beebop crew (irony hehe)

4. send imidamaru(from shaman king ) to take care of the inuyasha guys (alive amidamaru i brougth him back to life just ofr this job )

thats about all the vicious things i can think of now other then sending a pit bull to bit brocks knackers and sending a guyver to slowly chop misty into poke chunks

BlackHatDefect
awww*hugs her Pokemon/Bebop characters*don't be so mean,you making Black-chan cry

WindDancer
Adolf Hitler? Jews? Nirvana? Charles Manson? blink

What does this have to do with Anime?!?!

Stay on topic and don't bash each other!

WD

FEDFAN316
and you made Kay-chan cry*hugs inuyasha*waaaaahahahahaaodn't kill him!!!he's too hot to die!!!!!

BlackHatDefect
Damn that meanie..he made us cry(awwell his opinion)

Jace_Rave
in the end, none of it matters, because Liquid kills Grey Fox

grey fox
hey i resent that ok so he got turned itno a pancake by metal gear rex but he is still the mosyt kick ass character in all of twin snakes
anywho back to mutilation

gundamn wing........ is allowed to live as long as it plot makes bloody sense and we can figure out who is good and bad

sailor moon (shudders) has all their clothes removed and has the worst fate of them all they all have to becoem brocks personal slave (mwahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahha) oh and that tuxedo mask ponce well i have a special treaetment for him

IN A RING

grey fox(me): in the red corner we have one of the ponsiest characters ever to step into anime tuxedo mask

tuxedo mask: hi (everyone throws vegetables at him)

grey fox(me):and in the blue corner we have one of the strongest characters in his world nightmare

nightmare: souls come unto me (everone cheers and throws him money women throw thong,s and underwear and some sick freak throws a pair of boxer shorts but in return he gets the crap kicked out of him by the rest of the fans)

grey fox(me): FIGHT!

tuxedo mask: i will show you mer... (gets cut off as nightmares huge claw grabs him round the throat )

nightmare: (grabs soul edge and impales him sending blood everywhere )

tuxedo mask: help .... help

nightmare : (finnaly slices him in two then eats his soul basicly making him writhe in eternal toment and damnation ) my hunger is neverending

audiencesadCHEERS WILDLY)

§nakehead
pichachu from pokemon

BlackHatDefect
WAI WAI GREY-SAN!!!!Tuxedo Maak(Mamarou) is ANNOYING!

Elektra_lover
Sessomaru's toad b!tch from InuYasha

Arachnoidfreak
OOHHH YEA! I forgot about that friggin annoying 'tard. I'd mess him up good.

Elektra_lover
lol

grey fox
balif -(liquid snake) : all rise for the houerable judge grey fox

judge (grey fox- me) : sit sit now duel masters you are charged with 3 things 1 is being a blatent rip off of yu-ghi-oh

entire cast of duel masters : no were not

judge (grey fox- me) : SHUT UP and you are number 2 is for blocking my dbz time with your very bad show do you know how hard it is to watch a decent episode without your pile of crap that you call a show on

shovu: no sir i dont

judge (grey fox- me) : yeah well ya bludey well should and your third sentence is for putting that kid who,s dad own,s the card shop (points to him ) in a dress that brakes two laws indencey and child abuse so basicly i sentence you all to an incredibly painfull death except for the nerdy kid who shall be relocated to zoids where bit cloud with eventually teach you how to pilet a genosaur

nerdy kid who,s name i forget : yay up yours shovu i get to piloet a giant death dealin dinosaur

shovu : why you little (starts a fight)

judge (grey fox- me) : BALIF

balif -(liquid snake) : (throws off trenchcoat revealing him bare chested all of the sailor moon cast who are currently being sexually abused by brock swoon ) have at you (jumps into the frey and beats shovu to near death )

judge (grey fox- me) : executionor

phsycho mantis : (floats into the room with the rest of foxhound minus decoy octopus but does include solidus and big boss ) preape fro death (mind control music plays one of the childrens head explodes another runs around screaming she,s on fire)

revolver ocelot : (pulls out revolver) ill see ya in hell brats (shoots six of them )

sniper wolf : (a bullet goes through the card keepers head)

vulcan raven : (shoots the rest of the cast with his minigun )

big boss and solidus : (both pull out stinger,s and vporise what was left into nothing )

foxhound plus special geusts (leave )

judge (grey fox- me) : court ajerned

Phoenix Aska
I'd destroy Ash's Pikachu...

fox

<Tidus>
..................................................... Ash...And Pikachu.

Vash comes up to Ash and takes out a gun and shoots him, sticks a needle up his ass, puts a dynamite into his ass, then takes his pokeballs and shoots them one by one, burns them, and smashes them with his foot exept one, The pikachu one, Vash opens it up and a pikachu appears, Vash puts the pikachu one one of those leg and hand stretching toture machines and starts to toture him]

HAHAHAHHA

Phoenix Aska
wow...so much graphic detail...

laughing that's great!!!

trunkslover
i would like to slowly kill pan from gt. with all known wepons.....

Scarpa
I would through Pichachu down a wook chipper

JLred
I would get all of the pokeballs and throw them down a well and dump gas all over the place. Then burn up the place then I would release them all and continue burning them. I would make them act in freak shows to show everyone they're freaks. Then we would throw them down a giant clff thats burning to teach them a lesson which is that pokemon are the creatures that I would like to mutilate.

BlackHatDefect
Leave the Pokemon alone you gits.Arn't you al a little old to be critisizing kiddy anime?

Howabout something made for YOUR age group.

Phoenix Aska
My age group.....hmmmm

Fine...I can beat the hell out of Shippo from Inuaysha.....

Wait no...that's still childish....

maverickeagle
its from an old series that has more shows with it as sequeals. it would b starscream from transformers.

Saizou185
Sakura from naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such an ook! Can't she just get stabbed and die?

Phoenix Aska
The goldenboy from ...Goldenboy!!!!

For being so stupid.....(well actually he's not that dumb, but he gets so damn lucky....)

Lord Ryugen
I'd like to introduce Tenchi (Tenchi Muyuo), Ash (Pokemon), And Belldandy (Oh My Goddess) to a good friend of mine. His name's Astaroth (Soul Calibur 2) he carries a big...no wait a BIG axe and frequently uses the words 'Massacre' and 'Worms'. Ah the carange, gore and devastation that would be unleashed, brings a tear to my eye laughing

Phoenix Aska
Nightmare could also create that kind of carnage Ryugen!!!

I can't believe I forgot about Tenchi too!

I hate that anime!

So stupid...

fox

BlackHatDefect
Satoshi(Ash)is a cutie.Don't mess with him or you'll meet the Jumi Heart(my spear)

Serket
True, but I'd mutilate misty.
I'd enjoy killing relena and Tea as well.

trunkslover
i would like to kill misty and her sisters, serena from sailormoon, come to think of it all of them exsept pluto and jupiter, also i would love to kill the hyper active girl in angeliclayer, i forgot her name though.

Phoenix Aska
I remember an annoying guy!

I'd like to kill emperor Pilaf from DB and DBGT!!!

That little goblin was soOoOo annoying...always with those dumb robots fighting Goku over and over again....there is no way he could win and he tries anyways and he has that annoying voice...

BlackHatDefect
*looks around*

*stabs Inuyasha and gang*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

jrskjs
No way- don't kill inuyasha! kikyo, on the other hand......die, kikyo!

Lord Ryugen
Thats true AND he could leave their souls in eternal torment by absourbing them. evil face

RyokoMasaki
OK, I'M GONNA FINALLY DO WHAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF FOR *counts on my fingers* FOR 2 YEARS!!!! *drowns Ayeka in a bathtub and shoves her in Ash Ketchums closet* whistle

Inu-YashaGod
anyone (except myself)?????...... shifty

Inu-YashaGod
i'd have 2 say any of the sailor scouts.....damn dumb hyper b*****s laughing

RyokoMasaki
what would happen if everyone on Pokemon died?..... would the fans go nuts and stuff? (yes, i know, dumb question) confused

Inu-YashaGod
smartest thing i heard all night

RyokoMasaki
*punches a giant poster of Yugioh thats glued to a brick wall, breaking the wall to little pebbles* I REALLY HATE THIS SHOW AND ALL OF THE CHARACTERS!!!!...... ok, i'm fine now

InsidiousDreams
Kuabara from Yu Yu Hakasho. He is just so annoying! I just want to *stabs pencil through his eye*
And then I would love to kick him in the shin...just for the fun of it.

Phoenix Aska
Kuwabara is actually useful and I find him to be quite funny at times...Only really when he is being dissed by Hiei of course though!

INU-KAYLA
KIKYO OFF OF INU-YASHA.i HATE HER SO MUCH.

INU-KAYLA
AM I THE ONLY ONE HOW HATES KIKYO OFF OF INU-YASHA?

Arsenal
I would like to kidnap chichi then peel her skin off and eat her heart for strength.

Inu-YashaGod
no u r not the only one who hates kikyo..... i too hate her, which is y i destroyed her, changed my name, and moved to a different village

RyokoMasaki
i think i'll kill Noboyuki from Tenchi Muyo! cause he's a perverted 30 year old loser... then Naraku from InuYasha cause he's a wimp! big grin
I think thats all... other then Jigglypuffs, Wigglytuffs, Chanseys and Blissys (i think thats how its spelled).... They're too pink and their voices r too high..... too annoying!

Inu-YashaGod
the main "person" i want to mutilate is the user: RyokoMasaki devil shifty evil face rock

Serket
Dakki from Soul Hunter, just because she makes my fave charas miserable. And she belongs to the Sennen.

Saizou185
I really wanna mutilate all those ukes from every anime or manga. DIE! MUHAHA~

Jace_Rave
Relena Peacecraft...and...Heero Yuy

waruiikitsune
Definitely Anzu/Tea from YuGiOh. She is one of, if not the most annoying character I have EVER seen! All she does is rant! It makes my eardrums bleed. (*covers her mouth with tape so she'll stop friendship ranting*) better. (*attacks with kerosene and a lighter*) DIE!!!!yucky

grey fox
kills all of yughioh cast with a flick of his finger only three people are left

kaiaba : whoa did all of those other guys just die

Pegasus: it seems so

Rex raptor : cool

( i deem these the only half decent characters kaiaba because he is a bad ass Pegasus because he has this creepy soul stealing thing about him and res because unlike weevil he is quite a nice guy apart form the corruption his cards have caused him he doesn't cry when he loses but does freak when the seal of orekelko's takes his soul

Phoenix Aska
Rex Raptor is a moron and if you wouldn't kill him I would...

radioboy121
Hoppasai from Ranma 1/2 .

Principal Satan Toecheese from Kekko Kamen (I like the guy in the doctor's mask better).

grey fox
true raidioboy happoisoi is a fascinating character the little lech, anywho Alaska fox you are wrong i mean Rex has some quality in him unlike weevil who is a whiny little dick

Rex- PRO'S
doesn't cheat,has a ok deck,can accept a defeat
CON'S
can be a bit arrogant and makes the odd stupid mistake (eg using the seal of orekelko's)

Wolfie
I would love to eat Menchi from Excel Saga. Just kidding.

Ash from Pokemon totally. Worst character ever!

Phoenix Aska
Heh lots of people don't like Ash from pokemon. He'd be murdered by everybody!

The Last Rider
Choji from naruto. He's an embarassment to fat,out-of-shape,characters in other anime

Sado22
1. Yagami Light (is there any chance that we can mutilate them and then go back in time and do it again?)
2. Near and Mello
3. the main chick from Noir
3. any silver haired dude
4. any fagg0ty pretty boy from any anime
5. the ditzy fan girls from any anime
6. that f0cking kid from Claymore

First_Tsurugi06
First and foremost, Inuyasha can go face the f*cking wall and clean his crotch like the sappy-ass mutt that he is. He can take his snarky act, sharpened tooth with a handle, and his paint-by-numbers love triangle with him too. This goes the same for puss-pup's little gang out of which only one character (Miroku) is remotely humorous.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>