urban legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babeyx
whats your favourite urban legend xxx

thorncrawler
i do like the typical man with the hook, but i also like the thought that there are croc's in the sewars

Punker69
Uh Im like the one with.....

The girl all alone in the house and she went up to go to sleep and she put her dog right by the bed.And she would check every few minutes to see if the dog was still their and every few second shed put her hand down and the dog would lick her.then when her parents got home she heard her mother scream.She ran down to her mother and her mother was in the bathroom.And writtin on the mirror of the bathroom window was "humans can lick to" and the dogs tongue was right there.So you see it was a man the whole time.

Asami
I can't name a favourite, there's so many I've read - some crack me up and some just gives me chills.

Check out www.snopes.com

SilverFighter
My favorite one has to be the lady that gets a guy drunk in Las Vegas, and then takes him to her room, and surgically removes his liver. Next day the guy wakes up, finds a note saying "Call the paramedics, I have remove your liver" Both the guy liver and the lady are gone. Cool and chilly Urban legend.

VallejoKid707
Snopes.com is cool place of all these stuff.

Fire
dont like urban legends, tho the movie was quite cool

h0ck3yh0rr0r
movie was crap...but urban legends are interesting.

babeyx
yeah the movie was crap and the 2nd was even crapper but my favorite is the one where a roommate goes back to her dorm and thinking her roommate is asleep doesnt turnon the lights and then in the morning she looks around and sees her dead roommate covered in blood and scrawled on the wall in her roommates blood is 'ARENT YOU GLAD YOU DIDNT TURN ON THE LIGHT?' cool eh? xxxx

DeNiro
My favorite is the story of the girl coming home late from a party one night and this man behind her in a semi kept flashing his High beems at her. And then she calls her dad and tells her what is happening and her dad calls the cops and then she gets home and runs to the door and the guy in the semi pulls over by her driveway and the cops do at the same time. and he runs out with a shotgun to the girls car but the police catch him before he gets there then he says LOOK IN THE BACKSEAT and there is a man there with a butcher knife. And the semi driver said every time the man went up to stab the girl he put his high beems on. freaky i always thought

Fire
still think it was an amusing movie, other than that urban legends usualy suck

Linkalicious
urban legends give me the chills...i love hearing them. even in these posts.

babeyx
cool xxxxx

babeyx
i love hearing them too xxxxxx

big gay kirk
A friend's cousin's mate gatecrashed a party one night, and lost a very expensive watch... all he could remember was the street the house was in, and that they had a golden toilet... so he went down the street asking at every house whether they had a golden toilet... he'd tried about seven houses when he finally knocked on the right door... "Have you got a golden toilet," he asked the woman who answered the door... "Hang on a minute," she says "didn't you crash our party the other night?" "Yep,"says the bloke. "Right," she says, and yells for her husband... "Fred," she cries, "Here's the B*st**d who pissed in your tuba!!"

steely balls
My favorites involve the baby sitter getting a call, she finds it's from the upstairs. The voice says "i killed the children and now i'm going to kill you". And then she hears footsteps on the stairs but she runs to a neighbors house, or something like that. My favorites are along those lines.

SlipknoT
I like the one about the girl who goes to south america and she returnes, but she has a huge welt on her face so she scratches it an dozens of little spider burst out of it

steely balls
oh yeah i read that

eleveninches
I once heard of this urban legend, which says that there are these guys, who like, have sex with other men!!!

Rediculous, isn't it.

SlipknoT
Your kidding roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
no, some people actually think that they DO exist!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
Isnt there a sex scene with Tara Reid in there>?

VENOMfan
Tara ride? intreguide am I

Evy_O
OMG! I love urban legends, but I don't have any fav ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.