The muffin joke!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Okay, don't know if anyone's ever heard this joke before, but it's my friend's favorite joke and I love it! So...

There were two muffins in the oven. The first muffin turns the the second and says, "Boy, it's hot in here!" The second muffin replies, "Ahhh!!! A talking muffin!!!!"

laughing

Corran
There is a saying 'the old ones are the best', I find this to not always be the case.

thorncrawler
laughing out loudsmilelaughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
I know a good semi-rude joke about some whales that's going around where I live.

clavis9495
wahahahhahahahaaaaaaaa laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

PadfootsPyrefly
laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud

DeNiro
A pengiun and a seal are driving down the road and suddenly something goes wrong with their car and luckly there is a auto shop a block away. So they pull in there and the guy says it will take from a half hour to an hour why dont you go into town and mes around.

So they go into town and on there way back to the auto shop they see a ice cream shop and its a very hot day and the peguin has the flippers so its hard for him to hit his mouth and he gets it all over him

SO they get back and the mechanic goes I know what your problem is... You blew a seel. and the peguin goes OOO No thats just ICe cream

silver_tears
heard this, but the second muffin goes HOLY ****!! yes

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud I've heard about 5 different versions of it, actually...

(plus the way my friend Kim tells it, it sounds so cute when she yells "Ahh! A talking muffin!" heehee)

Lord Soth
I love muffin......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.