Saurons Official Warning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
now look..im not a mod...and im never going to be one....and i dont WANT to be one...but im still warning you all!! the 'argh' thread didnt seem to work...BUT these official threads are still here.....and also some from 2002....i mean come one...what is happening here....

its going crazy....its going insane no which i cant handle....

so PLEASE stop or i will go insane..and die stick out tongue

or maybe just leave for a few weeks until its sorted

Iirima

Iirima
wait, you said leave a few weeks? NO SAURON! Don't leave! no

sauron
only in a severe case

Iirima
I think it's severe already. My mind is swiiiiiiiiiirling. The only stable place seems to be Tig Party, for me.

STOP WITH THE OFFICIAL THREADS, PPL! IT'S DRIVING ME INSAAAAAAAANE!

aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

sauron
well im dreading the return of bloomies when troy comes out...as there will be loads of new sign ups and troy threads here....hope a new mod is a good one

Iirima
I hope it's Kit, he's only allow one Orlando thread. And he lives one state away from me, but he hates newbies. Am I still a newbie to you? oops, off topic. Would a PM to Raz help at all? sad

sauron
im sure raz is currently sorting it....

an no...you were never a newbie big grin stick out tongue

well not to me anyway

Iirima
not to you? stick out tongue EVER??!

sauron
nope ever ever big grin

thats because you knew quite alot..and can have a joke big grin

while quite alot of people sign up to talk about 'how hot' the guys are....

Aurora
Yes I hope it gets sorted out.... SOON!!!!! I understand completely love sauron love hehehe

sauron
oh aurora..i had to go the other night....but..you were kind of onto something stick out tongue

Aurora
I know I'm perseptive.... love well not really I just catch on to things after a few hints... LOL

sauron
a very big hint lol big grin

but shhhh...or i shall go perseptive on you again stick out tongue

Aurora
shhhhhhhhh embarrasment

Iirima
*is quiet* *says not a word* stick out tongue

samIam
i be very very lost ... i totally agree sauron !

Discos
yeah these threads of "official" whatever should be stopped, and how the hell did they make it official......its bloody un-official

also Newbies are bassically losers who come on the forum and do many of the following things
Don't have a av/sig, cant spell, suck up to people, ask too many basic questions ie "wheres that", and as Sauron said the deadbeats who think people are hot

Discos - once a newbie.....always a nobody

sauron
discos we were all newbies once stick out tongue

lol go to erm....the search bar and type in sauron...and theres two sauron threads by me named 'sauron'

look on them both..one is just me posting pics lol....and the other is me as a newbie big grinbig grin

Iirima
Hi sauron...I went over to the Matrix forum, now THEY'RE making pointless threads about beating us, and putting is posts such as: "sdffffffflhgsoihregfgggggggg" and "eeeeeeeeeaasdffffaaaaaaahsfhhhhhhh" Can I repot them? big grin

Exa
Im also kinda newbie big grin but I agree these "officail" and "ofical" threads are really really annoying and block all interesting discussions. PLEASE stop starting them sad *cries*

sauron
indeed stick out tongue hee hee

but you dont need my permission

sauron
awww you made exa cry *hugs crying exa*

whoch is not good if you want sauron to be nice and happy stick out tongue and not wrathful big grin stick out tongue

Exa
big grin big grin love
*hugs back*

see its not reeeeally the best thing to have Sauron angry big grin big grin

sauron
not really no it isnt stick out tongue (watch prologue of fotr...now how many big scary people who wear scary armour which is heat conductant while in volcanoes do YOU know who can swing a mace like that)

aniron
Why are people finding it hard to cope with certain threads, Okay I was a bit bedazzled with seeing a line of about 6 official threads, but they've gone now, I just go to the threads I want to, and if there isn't one, then I make one myself. stick out tongue

Melani
yah that is weird... like i remember only one Official thread then i made a Elijah one then every one else made one.. and i agree it annoys me too and it makes me feel like my thread is a waste and its not and im really dissipointed with that sadsadsad

aniron
I like the lij thread tho, He deserves credit!

Melani
i agree lol

Iirima
Elijah/Frodo thread is the only Official one I like!

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah there should only be a few official ones like the Elijah/Frodo one as you said Iirima big grin Elijah's great smile I agree who's gonna write in the John Rhys'Davies/Treebeard one?? If you wanted to talk about him you could talk about him in another thread instead of wasting a whole official thread on him! When I first came on here which was like a month and a bit ago there were never this many pointless threads (I don't think confused lol) so I agree that they should stop too big grin

Smodden
oh no what have i done???.....humungo apologie to everyone, i did the treebeard, and the deagol, and arwen,... i'm not realy a newbie, am i?? I guess that's what happens when it rains all day and ur realy board...sad so to mods: u have my permission to close those threads that i created,
...Alas i grew impatient for the coming of iluvatar children and wanted to create threads myself, but they turned out wrong and in the mercy of the mods they will sleep at the bottom of the list for almost an eternity...But if u want u can crush them with a giant hammer...smilewink

shadowy_blue
*sigh*

Sometimes I wanted to post some new interesting topics but I fear that it will only be blocked-out by some of the more pointless ones, or some posters are already having some traumas about new threads and they won't bother anymore to even look at what the new topic is all about. sad Either that, or I fear some people's minds are already going crazy and they consider every single thread that are being started as "pointless". I'm kinda having a trauma in regards with the starting of new threads already. sad

shadowy_blue
LOL..Perfect Aule!! laughing

sauron
yeah lol and smodden its ok big grin

and at least your aule now, not that bloodyy tulkas

Smodden
*hugs*

shadowy_blue
*hugs back*

big grin big grin big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
awwwwwww no I'm sorry Smodden I didn't mean to be nasty it's just I didn't think that anyone would wanna go in the Treebeard thread lol smile I know what ya mean tho don't worry - anyway you've been here like 4 months more than me so I'm sorry if i seemed like I was bossing you around or something no

Kitoky
I back sauron

Bar-en-Danwedh
'SAURONS OFFICIAL WARNING'

another official title!!!
i'm sick the word official!!!

Dogbert
he refers to himself in 3rd person... how cute...

Smodden
I can live with bein Aule...big grin

Exa
at least it was written correctly stick out tongue

orlandoOYEA
I got on this morning and i saw POINTLESS threads AGAIN! me so angry. *bangs head against door*

pip-foot
I hate pointless threads and there are more and more every day! we really need a new mod to sort this place out!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

and yes, newbies are annoying, the ones that act like newbies forever smile the ones that turn inot cool people like all you guys aren't annoying smile it the ones who stay annoying and pointless forever that annoy me smile

Iirima
And the ones who feel like we need to beat the Matrix. mad I post in the Matrix occasionally (cuz they have something like the Tig party) and I don't care who has more posts! Stupid newbies, making "Offcail" threads...

Smodden
matrix thread has a TIG party??? hey didn't we have the idea first??!?mad

Iirima
yeah, it's called The Construct, tho, not Tig Party.But they're not as fun...and ale is better. big grin

Exa
they have the construct... and they have COOKIES we also need an *offfficail* food ... besides frodos.........

mmmmmm_ob :)
lol.....mmmmm frodos big grin.....

Smodden
lembas or honeycomb?

Exa
Hm... lembas... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.