The Djinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
does anyone like the Djinn from 'Wishmaster'? I noticed all horror franchies were here except for the Djinn. Throw him in, he's pretty damn awesome. CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

amlap
yeah i love the character as a whole, but i how the directors protray him. like i the first one...every seen hes smoking a ****ing cig! why is the wishmaster smoking?
but all in all his voice is awesome, his apperence is awesome, and how he ****s p[eople up is awesome. hes def on of my fav horror icons.

Cinemaddiction
He's scarier in his lawyer form, in the 1st movie.

amlap
i disagree. i he looks like an over paid actor who is also over acting. the grin didnt work for him

PissedOffGoalie
he alse has the highest kill count. while Jason killed about 150, Wishmaster has killed thousands! AND IN WAYS THEY WANTED!!!!

Cinemaddiction
Well, Ok. But in that "devil" form, he looks like a ripoff of Darkness from "Legend".

amlap
i never seen legend, but ill tak your word for it. still it doenst matter what he looks like, he is still one bad ass mofo.

Evil Dead
I agree completely with Cinemaddiction...........

Part 1 is the best...........2 is pretty lame.......3 and 4 are both decent in their own right but you do notice the actor change.

ldene
still makes it a good franchise!

Lord_Andres
I love these movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.