We tricked the teacher!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
During Chemistry last period, our teacher let us watch a video. Problem is, he misread the schedule, and we saw it yesterday! Our entire class got in on the idea, and we watched it again.
After class was over, he asked us what we did yesterday... and we said that we watched the video. "You're dead meat, all of ya!" he was screaming (jokingly) at all of us. It was hillarious!! laughinglaughing out loudlaughing

Aqua
my science teacher does thatshifty

Tired Hiker
Well, let's hope he learned a valuable lesson! laughing out loud Which would be, never trust your students! big grin

lkotbr33
JOE thats awesome damn too bad im home sick oh well i slept til 12

JKozzy
Aww man that sucks Kev... hope you're feeling better. You really missed out on a lot.

Aqua
*gives flowers* get wellbig grin

lkotbr33
thanx Aqua big grin

Aqua
your welcomehappy want me to make chicken soup?

lkotbr33
actually i just made sum its yummy!! big grin

JKozzy
laughing out loud I want some....

Aqua
no expression

lkotbr33
well joe ure in school so u cant

Aqua
stick out tongue

lkotbr33
laughing

JKozzy
sad

Aqua
i have to go to school in 4 hourswacko

LanceWindu
School...HA!

lkotbr33
i c, i like ure sig, i tried to make m friends cat ride his dog like a horse,where r u from, u have school in 4 hours

JKozzy
Uh.. where do you live? blink

Aqua
read my location

JKozzy
Ooh, heh we're too dumb for that. How's Japan these days? smile

lkotbr33
so is it like still tuesday there?

JKozzy
No, more like it's Thursday there if anything...

Aqua
well onbase(mostly americans or anything becides japanese, lives here) its boring......only one shop for clothes and such, but another for food.....
but offbase(to anyone!) is freedom!!eek! u can go to arcades and malls and rollerblade or bike anywhere! u can also have a gunhappy and the houses r waaaaaaay better.

Aqua
correctyes

JKozzy
Haha, lkotbr will shoot me, but are there DDR arcades like, everywhere? eek!

How long have u lived there?

lkotbr33
cool

Aqua
yep and i luv there ice skating rink! the top opens upeek!

lkotbr33
I HATE DDR oh yeah ure ahead not behind i forgot

JKozzy
I edited my post, but I'll just ask again.
How long you lived there? smile

lkotbr33
oohh i love sk8ing actually hockey but w/e, just for the record its a skating rink not ring

Aqua
i lived in Okinawa for 5 years and here(Misawa)uh......a couple of months

lkotbr33
cool where did u learn english?

JKozzy
So you're in the army? Or what's onbase mean? I'm confused easily stick out tongue

Aqua
Ikot:im american
JKoz: my dad is in the air force and onbase is like a place u can go if u have your ID. its like an well organized place......

JKozzy
Oh! Well that's pretty cool then cool

§pearhead
aqua, what you in japan for?

JKozzy
She lives there.... who knows. Maybe that's where she was born? Moved there for job? Let's ask her... *holds out mic*

Lord Soth
I just got back from school a couple hours ago. I could never fool my Chemistry teacher like that, she's too shrewd....

Aqua
Pyro and JKoz: i cant tell you y were heresad
id have to kill uwink

§pearhead
sad that's pleasant...

Aqua
.............u never have seen Johnny English....have u???
u were supossed to say "id like to see u try"

§pearhead
eh...no. blink fine...

"I'd like to see you try." stick out tongue

Aqua
i surely willstick out tongue

JKozzy
Haha, I could try harder.
Never saw that movie... confused

Aqua
.........its funny!

JKozzy
I'm sure it is! British humor always appealed to me... big grin
eek!eek!MONTY PYTHON!! eek!eek!

Aqua
i have to go to school soon....again

Storm
eek! I' m just reading some parts of "Monty Python and the holy grail" its script big grin

§pearhead
laughing out loud I think we're the only ppl in our school who actually appreciate British humor for what it truly is...ingenious!

JKozzy
C ya Aqua smile

JKozzy
It's brilliant! wink

§pearhead
bloody brilliant! stick out tongue

JKozzy
yes!!!

Trinity_Matrix
Monty Python is great. My grandmother was from England, so I've seen tons of it yes

Aqua! You're so lucky, I'd kill to just VISIT Japan!!!

Hee, Koz...on Halloween our AP Biology teacher asked us what movie we wanted to watch (as a treat since we really can't take a lot of breaks to goof off in that class), and we decided to watch Spaceballs...but our teacher HATES that movie, and now everytime we have to watch a video we ask it we can watch Spaceballs laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.