the fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
this movie sounds cool if any wants to know when it will come out just ask.i can also find out who is in it and the movies poster. cool

MaverickIce
None of those, FF own.

kal-el
They all CAN. Doom usually doesn't and the other 3 probably would most of the time although reed usually comes up with something ridiculously clever to beat anyone. silver surfer could beat them all any time. So could Hulk. X-men would be a great match-up but those muties are tough!!

juggernaut26
nah xmen would take them down without a thought i mean you kill read you kill the fantastic four

kal-el
but Reed is very hard to kill! You can't make many solid contact with him. But Jean just needs to shut their brains down and that will be that

Spawnie
Professor X would make them dance the Macarena! And they would love it!

Herr Logan
Reed Richards is the least of the physical power behind the
Fantastic Four. Sue Storm (or Richards, I forget) is the most powerful overall. Reed has the most inventive and intellectual power, and he could very well use some crazy gadget to bring a battle with the X-Men to a stalemate, if not defeat them. As for Jean Grey shutting down all of their brains, here's a thought. The X-Men used to get their costumes (unstable molecules) from the Fantastic Four, so it's possible that the FF may have gotten something in return somewhere down the line. Maybe something in the way of a psi-proofing device. If Xavier invented such a thing, then he would know how to disable it as well, but Jean might not. Just a thought.

Nightcrawler, what do you know about the movie? As far as I know, they haven't chosen a director or cast yet. If Sean Astin or Steven Soderberg directs, it's likely that George Clooney will be Reed Richards. Unfortunately, if Sean Astin directs, Orlando Bloom is likely to be Johnny Storm.

nightcrawer89
i know when it will be released. i saw a poster last year of the movie i don't know if this is 100 percent yet but. tim robbins is strech meg ryan is the invisable girl,the thing is cgi,as for the flame it looked like matt damon.i don't know is this was the real poster or not. but i will look in to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.