The New X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capt_Fantastic
I know this is old news, but I've just discovered the New X-Men. My boyfriend bought me the first two issues of the Planet X storyline and I am blown away by how well it is written. It's not only rethought some of the X-story, but done it in a way that is both more mature and makes more sense. So, I was wondering, what other surprises are in store...and more importantly, I want someone to tell me that Magneto isn't killed off at the end of Planet X...I'm so tired of him dying. Why don't the writers just accept the fact that he is too big to kill of and not come back, so quite wasting our time by killing him.

that being said, Xorn was a masterstroke on his part...destroying the x-men from within...brilliant. Professor X is a tool if he couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, what else has transpired in New X-Men? how many issues are out so far?...which really means, how many issues to I have to go back and buy to get them all?

darkphoenix
hi! hum.. more or less 142 issues, and no Mag doesnt die smile

Gambit Lebeau
your right the story was well written

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.