Friday the 13th quiz!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
1. What is Jason's full name?
2. At what time was Jason born? (eg: 2 am 7 pm)
3. Name the weapons Jason never used.
4. In what movie was Jason living dead for the first time?
5. What is Jason's grandfather's name?
6. When was Pamela Voorhees born?
7. What color gloves does Jason wear in the 7th movie?
8. How many times did Julias hit Jason before dying? (JTM, part 8)
9. Who were the victims of part 6's 'triple machete decapitation'?
10.How many times has Kane Hodder played Jason?
11. Besdies Jason, who is the most famous F13 movie charcter, having been in more movied then anyone else?
12. How many script virsions did Freddy vs Jason have before sattling on the one we saw?
13. Opinion: Jason vs Michael. Who wins???

I'LL POST THE ANWSERS IN ONE WEEK!!

Lord_Andres
1. Jason Voorhees
2. Friday, June 13th, 1946
3. oh lord there are so many, acturly there are sevrel thusand I don't wanna waste my time, but I'l say one thing he never used a gun, mostly just sharp weapons or spikey weapons big grin
4. after part 3, his wounds were fatal to any human, which he was up to that point. Yes a human gifted with the talent of killing people efficiently but nonetheless a human. So after his hanging and axe wound in part 3 we believe he was then the undead when he returned in The Final Chapter.
5. no idea
6. Pamela Sue was born in 1930
7. At the end of Part 6 Jason is wearing yellow rubber gloves. In the beginning of this film he's wearing them, but throughout the film he isn't wearing them. Then at the end when he's in the water again, he's wearing them
8.53 times
9.Stan, Katie and Larry
10.He has played Jason 4 times big grin
11.Tommy Jarvis
12. 3 times?
13. JASON!!!

I'm I right? big grin

The Unknown
The answer to number four is Jason Lives (Part Six)

Evil Dead
yes, part 6............that is when his body is struck by lightning and reanimated.

Lord_Andres
well acturly nobody knows for sure

PissedOffGoalie
YOU GUYS SUCK! HERE ARE THE ANWESERS:

1. What is Jason's full name? JASON ELIAS VOORHEES
2. At what time was Jason born? (eg: 2 am 7 pm) MIDNIGHT
3. Name the weapons Jason never used. GUN/RIFLE, DRILL CAHINSAW, PLASTIC BAG, FIRE
4. In what movie was Jason living dead for the first time? PART 4
5. What is Jason's grandfather's name? TODD
6. When was Pamela Voorhees born? 1930
7. What color gloves does Jason wear in the 7th movie?YELLOW
8. How many times did Julias hit Jason before dying? (JTM, part 8) 56
9. Who were the victims of part 6's 'triple machete decapitation'? KATIE STAN LARRY
10.How many times has Kane Hodder played Jason? 4 TIMES
11. Besdies Jason, who is the most famous F13 movie charcter, having been in more movied then anyone else? TOMMY
12. How many script virsions did Freddy vs Jason have before sattling on the one we saw? 5 VERSIONS
13. Opinion: Jason vs Michael. Who wins??? JASON

Evil Dead
Jason has never killed anybody with a grenade launcher...........he has never killed anybody with a spoon, with a mace, with throwing stars, with a nunchaku, etc.

For a bunch of people who suck............they did a good job as they answered most of your questions correctly.

tabby999
asking a question like "what weapons has jason not uesd is kinda stupid to me. you can drown in a cup of tea, but you wont see Jason wacking people with Earl Gray anytime soon and yeah it was harsh calling people that

Lord_Andres
ya and in part 7 he dosent wear the glows all the time, and like I said there are thusand of ways to kill, and when the hell dose anyone mention the name of Jason's grandfather?

darkesthorror
The fact is, although I'm not criticizing pissedoffgoalie, it's not like he researched all that on his own by watching the movies over and over,
put simply he just took it from a Friday the 13th website, probably one where it has other in detail information like a timeline and he was probably like hey I'm going to take these trivial facts and make a quiz out of it as if I were an expert or something. Also what I think he meant
about "Which weapons were never used?" question were set in a category of weapons that are in vein of Jason, we all know the kinds and chainsaw being one especially because that's a trademark thing that people associate with Jason like in haunted houses, but has actually never used one, but pissedoffgoalie of explained himself, and of course there's no reason to be bluntly rude like that. Jason did however use a heavy duty brush-cutter to kill someone once in the New Blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.