KMC LOTR AWARDS (collected)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Hi I'm doing lotr awards, but first I need some nominations for:

Best actor - Best supporting Actor - best musical score - best character - Best scene- and tribute award.

PM me with ya votes, results will be soon, when they come out, you can stop with the Pms

aniron
You only get to nominate once, for each of the topics.

Iirima
What's a supporting actor? Forgive me if I'm stupid...

Melani
Best actor - Elijah Wood
Best supporting Actor - Sean Astin
best musical score - i dont know what u mean by this sad
best character - Pippin Took
Best scene- Destruction of the Ring
and tribute award - i dont know what to put here sry sad

aniron
um, ppl can't see the votes, I need you to Pm me, but I'll take your votes now.
Supporting actor, just like best actor but like coming second.
ADDED TOPIC = best actress.

Melani
whoops i diddent see that sad sorry

aniron
TRIBUTE = very best e.g Tolkien, or Pj

Musicle score = e.g into the west, march of the ents

aniron
Thanx for voting mel.

hobbit_lover
Best actor: Elijah Wood
Best supporting actor: Sean Astin
Best actress: Eowyn
Best score: Into the West
Best Character: Sam
Best Scene: Can't deside the whole movie was great!

hobbit_lover
sorry i meant Best actress: Miranda Otto

aniron
Argh ppl PM me plz, you can't tell others your vote.

aniron
Ok, voting is too slow, I have a deadline ppl.

aniron
C'mon guys I need votes asap, if you want your char to win then vote now, results tommorrw is poss you see.

Kitoky
Um...sorry? and why are you doing this again? I'm not voting because my votes aren't surrounded around one character and I couldn't possibly choose because RotK is such an ensemble piece.

PippinTook
Brilliant Kit. Wonderfully said stick out tongue

aniron
hi, I have an announcment, later on, I'm going to reveal the winners of the kmc lotr awards, but I have two, ties that need breaking, two ppl didn't vote for best actress, so to make it fair I need a few actress votes -so far not cate blanchett votes - and ppl need to vote from a choice of "best scene".

ok so pm me your actress votes.

The tie is between best characters - pippin and boromir.
Tribute P.j and tolkien

and the scene choices are - ring destruction, the gathering in the bedroom at the end of rotk, mount doom and the death of Boromir.

Vote asap so I can hand out the results before the baftas.

Melani
ok

aniron
Hello, and thank you to the people that voted.
I'm going to start with the "best actor" awards.
The nominations were: Elijah wood-Frodo Sean astin - sam sean bean - boromir -viggo mortenesen - aragorn - inamckellen - Gandalf John rhys davis -Gimli. Orlando bloom - Legolas and you get the picture ha ha ha.

Ok the winner for "Best actor" voted by the KMC LOTR PPL IS...............................................elijah wood!!!!!

lij - wow I'm so honoured to accept this award thank you all.

Now for best "supporting actor" the same nominations as above.

and the winner is........................................................sean astin as sam!!!!!

sean - wow this is great thank you everyone who voted (kisses award and holds it in the air) thank you. -this is fun ha ha ha-.

Now for best actress, the nominations are:
Liv tyler - arwen, Mirando otto - eowyn and Cate blanchett - Galadriel.

and the winner is..........................................................Liv tyler as arwen.

Liv - thank you every arwen fan out there, you are all beautiful ppl.

okay now for a break, the rest of the results later after you have discussed the winners.

Discos
is this true, why didnt i vote

Discos - oh come on that was fixed *random abusive comments from fans at the oscars*

aniron
it weren't fixed, I advertised and kit sed it was pissing everybody off.

anyway back to results.

For best musical score, the winner is...................................Annie lennox and into the west.

The winner of best scene is...............................................Sam and Frodo on mount doom - well done guys.

The winner for best character is........................Pppin by billy boyd.

Billy - this is fab thank you pippin fans.

the winner for the pride and glory of the "tribute award" the nominations were.... Peter jackson, J.RR Tolkien, and Christiphor lee.

and the winner is ........................Peter Jackson.

aniron
now for the party, discuss what you will.

OrliNElijahsGrl
wooooooooooooo *throws confetti up the air and celebrates*
congratulations to all the winners! hehehehe what a fabulous little award thing you had going there!!

now i must go congratulate the winners! *runs off and tackles lij and kisses him* LOL! im a nutball *gets up and congratulates everyone who won an award and hugs them all* woooooooooo YAY!!!

Kitoky
*taps foot repeatedly*

Couldn't you have posted results on one of the OTHER two threads that you made for this sort of thing?

Discos
lol, jeepers Kit,

Discos - do you own this forum

Kitoky
I'm just SICK of all these threads that relate to one another, and to add on to that, it's made by the same person!!

PippinTook
Calm down, Kit roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure, it's wasting space, but still! Congrats to everyone who won whatever they won! stick out tongue Happy Dance

YAY!!!! GO BILLY!!! MUAH! Hahaha! Thank you to everyone who voted for him!!! (One of them being me, of course stick out tongue ) You're very welcome, Billy haha big grin

Wow. Almost all of the people who I voted for won! Yay! Whoop! *confetti* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! hahaha.

Kitoky
Diamond, you agreed with me before that you think there are too many forums that are useless, why are you disagreeing now?

Is it because Pippin got best character?

Discos
lol i doubt it is that, I have bassically run out of discussions about LOTR today i'm afraid,

I agree this is a discussion forum and not a "party social" forum

PippinTook
Sowwy Kit. I do still agree with you. I take back whatever I said up there. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone real quick cause this thing is just gonna go on and on and never go back to the other one no matter what we do. I don't think people get it that they're wasting valuable forum space by making "doubles," if you will, of other threads. But no, it wasn't because Pippin won best character! Of course not! I dunno...I just....ACK! I DON'T KNOW!!! SO CONFUSED!!! *runs out...confused*

PippinTook
You should make a thread telling everyone to not make more threads when there's already one exactly like it. I'm afraid to make one because everyone would probably get all mad at me and say stuff like 'well, THIS is a useless thread' and crap like that. But everyone listens to you big grin Haha.

pip-foot
we need a mod! I think you should do it Kit smile

PippinTook
Ah yes. Kit would be a wonderous mod! big grin

Ey, sorry, I gotta go....EAT!! stick out tongue Buh bye.

pip-foot
bye! Kit for mod smile

Ushgarak
Merged on request...

Kitoky
Thank you Ush

pip-foot
thanx ush smile

aniron
ok, now thats done, lets get back to celebrating lol.

aniron
p.s. soz kit, all my other threads went missing, and nobody was on them but me anywayz, soI didn't put them together.

Kitoky
I just merged them because I didn't want them to be closed nor do I want them to be seperate, so I asked Ush to merge them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.