Pirates of the Caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astro12345
I was wondering why do you guys actually like POTC. I think the special effects were really lame. The skeletons looked completely fake and none of the actors could act. I mean whats so special about 2 1/2 hours of a few weak guys swinging some cheap, fake swords around? Why do you people spend hours at a time just talking about this movie? In my opinion, this movie was terrible.

JackieSparrow
*pulls out "cheap fake sword"* Do you really want to say that here? Do you really want to say that at all?

If you mysteriously turn up dead it is not my fault. Bloody disclaimers.

MissesDepp?!
well astro12345 it's a good thing we don't care about what you think or else we might acutally do something, my point being you can't act either and the special effects took more effort than you could ever produce and further more you suck!

glenn
I liked everything about it.

mmmmmm_ob :)
how would you knew if the special effects were crap....have you seen sketitol pirates walking around?....i didn't think so....Well lets see you act(which they can anyway...HELLO NO1 PAYS A BOUNCH OF CRAO ACTORS TONNES OF ASH DO THEY?) and also in the extra stuff it clearly states that the swords are real with ONE of them actually being from that time in history....so i belive you are out of reasons?

*CRAP *CASH

and also....y r u on this forum if u don like the film?....

Orlandoswifey
Orlando can act. Johnny can act and even Keira can act. the special affects took them ages and i think it was good. brilliant. why else would i watch it all the time?

http://www.hidden-insanity.net/o.gif

beaujay1
what? did you want real skeletons???

Astro12345
Of coarse I wanted real skeletons. If Orlando, Johnny, and Keira had spent as much time in make-up as they did practicing the movie would have done a lot better. "Oh, look at me, I can swing a toy sword around and say the word,"savvy" I would rather eat garbage then see that movie again. (And I have seen it)

MissesDepp?!
you've already eaten garbage, you can tell by the amount of #### spilling out of your mouth. Whatever, it's your opinion...why should i care?

JackieSparrow
*slap slap* grrrr you make me angry go die and no one will care just like no one will care when Anamaria dies

MissesDepp?!
ahahahahhahaha stupid ana maria.

i still do see why he insist they were fake swords...they were real lol....

Astro12345
The swords were fake! Real swords wouldnt have been so light and easy to swing. Also, my friend knows someone who worked on that movie and said they were fake. Also, this movie had nothing to do with the pirate life or the ride.

Balana_twin123
um, yes it did. did the person your friend knows actually work with the swords? i mean, how would they kno? those swords were compleatly real and why are you waisting your time telling us why this movie sucks when A. it doesn't and B. you arn't going to change our minds anyways! just because someone says that it's stupid doesn't mean that we have to agree! if you dont like pirates of the caribbean so much, why dont' you go post somewhere else. and about orlando and Johnny's acting:

NEVER EVER EVER INSULT ORLANDO BLOOM OR JOHNNY DEPP'S ACTING INFRONT OF ME! LETS SEE YOU DO THE SAME THINGS THEY DID IN THAT MOVIE! COME ON, GO SWING A 20 POUND SWORD AND WORK 20 HOURS A DAY! LETS SEE YOU DO IT!

Samas-adian
I have a feeling Ill see one of you people charge for harassing. And by the way, most actors work that much. Oh yeah, so do real people.. and guess what...THEY DONT GET PAID MILLIONS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO DO IT.

Balana_twin123
man, you do realize that you are dissing any other actor/actresses? do you understand how much pressure these guys are under? people running up to you to sign autographs, hate mail, love mail, your love life is always in the tabloids, and people are always watching you. Stalkers, paperatzi, and this is just in their free time. they are doing what they love, though. they love to act and you really shouldn't be putting them down for that? everyone wants to become famous, these people just wanted it more and really worked for it. you have to admire that. they are payed for acting just like everyone else is payed for their job.

Samas-adian
So because they have such a rough life, you know, working a movie, acting. You know what, they should just kill themselves because of the pressure. But real people get the same treatment, no they dont have people prying on them, but they have to pay bills, have two loans and barely scrap enough cash to live and eat. (you know eating is preety important). And they have pressure of being sent out in the street.

Balana_twin123
this is their job, just like your own, thiers just pays more then yours. and they have fun doing it. can you really put them down for that? living a dream? everyone wants to become famous, including me, and when i do walk that red carpet, i'll turn my nose up to people like you. because i can live a dream, and i can also think optomisticly!

Astro12345
Ok. I hear you out and... ignore it. I'm sure you are going to be walking down that red carpet with your head up high. Good for you. I do have the right to state my opinion on this movie. You can join the other sell-outs that do everything just for money. "Oh, look at me! I get paid millions of dollars to swing this fake(thats right I said fake) sword around and say,"Aaaar!"

P.S. You spelled "their" wrong. "I" before "e" except after "c".

Astro12345
I know you just read that and now are really mad right? Well, I'd just like to say that the whole purpose of this post was not to say how much I hate the movie because I don't. In fact, it is my favorite movie of all time. Practically everything I said was the opposite. I think Johnny, Orlando, and Keira can all act excellently. And I know the swords are real. I even bought a real sword just like the ones in the movie. It doesn't weigh 20 pounds though. I also don't know anybody who worked on this movie, but I wish I did. Sorry if I affended anybody. The purpose of this post was to see how loyal you POTC fans are and now I know, POTC has the greatest fans (Most of you wanted to kill me) lol (not mentioning any names, you know who you arewink ). Sorry Balana Twin123 if I affended you in my last post. I was just kidding. I too want to become an actor and I wish the best to you. Now I know that POTC fans are very strong in their beliefs. Happy Dance

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Well, Astro12345 I was just fixing to send you to the meister because I felt that you were doing to much dissing on the forum... I got really mad till this last postsmile Actually I felt like cussing you as well, because this forum was NOT to diss Johnny Orlando or Keira and the swords were real cuz Johnny accidently cut Orlando with the sword in the Turner's Blacksmith's scene... So yes everything was the oppisite.... I'm glad you are one of us nowsmile

Welcome Astro 12345

Becca~

Astro12345
LOL. I have been one of you since the movie came out.

Samas-adian
Shouldnt you guys be drinking cyanide or something

JackieSparrow
OH MY GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON COMES HERE SAYING POTC SUX THEN COMES BACK AND SAYS ITS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD AND THEY REALLY DIDNT MEAN IT I SWEAR I AM GOING TO SLAP YOU! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Astro12345
Then, I'll slap you

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Then ya'll will be in a slapping mess...

Becca~

Dogbert
POTC was good, but you guys worship this movie like it is a religion or somethin... it is just a movie, get over it.... erm

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
NO WE DON'T WORSHIP THE MOVIE WE JUST LOVE TALKING ABOUT IT YOU GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRR, I mean why are you even here?

Becca~

Dogbert
Because i feel like it.... no expression
I like the Matrix, but do you see defending it until i am blue in the face? No, so just let me have my opinion

JackieSparrow
Well then go talk about the Matrix and leave us alone

Dogbert
Or I can stay here, which I think i will do thumb up

Iirima
Wow...that was...weird. I was a little mad at first, but after you you confessed, I was happy and relieved...yay, Astro12345!

Nope, they don't worship POTC. They just really like the movie. And if someone dissed LotR I would scream...

jack's dudess
i confess......i worship the movie......mwahahahahhahahhaaaaa!

join the potc cult!!

Iirima
moi? I'll join...I need to watch it again, but after that, I can join, right? wink

Balana_twin123
i want to join too!

MissesDepp?!
I've already joined, i'm the only one at my school. HA!

Iirima
Aw. I have 3 POTC obsessed friends. It's sorta hard not to be...wink

J.DEPPLOVER
GUESS WHAT ASTRO PERSON WHOM EVERYOU ARE I HOPE THAT DOESN'T STAND FOR ASTRONOMY OR ASTRONOMER BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THAT NAME. PIECE OF EDVICE CHANGE YOUR NAME IF YOUR GOING TO TALK ABOUT JOHNNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM BECAUSE THEY GOT SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE, ALOT OF $. ANYWAYS 75% OF THE GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL THINK J.DEPP AND O.BLOOM DID AN EXCELENT JOB!!

SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.DEPPLOVER
SORRY I SAID THAT ASTRO I REALLY DID'NT READ EVERY THING

J.DEPPLOVER
HEY DOGBERT I WORSHIP POTC AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE.

AND DID YOU KNOW THAT DOG IS ANOTHER WORD FOR ***** IF YOUR A GIRL AND IF YOU CHANGE THE "E" IN BERT TO AN "A" ITS SPELLS BART. BART IS THE EVIL TROUBLEMAKER ON THE SIMPSONS SO PUT THEM TOGHTER AND YOU GET "BITCHBART"

J.DEPPLOVER
HEY LIRIMA ITS ARGRON NOT ARGON

jack's dudess
shut up nasty newbie!

Chelse_gladrin9
does anyone besides me need a hug? confused wacko bunny

MissesDepp?!
Yes, i do! fighting makes me stressed, SHUT UP!

jjoutlaw3
wow this is a very confusing little forum. what kind of POC fan insults POC just to see how loyal the fans are? i mean, if u were a true fan, u wouldn't care about what other people thought, how loyal they were.

and, yes, i think we should have our own little POC cult!! yay!! POC religion!!!

Balana_twin123
i like it! all hail the great DVD!
and if anyone thinks otherwise, just dont post.

Astro12345
To tell you the truth I just wanted to have some fun, see what you guys would do if I said that stuff. It was really fun. LOL. And J.DEPPLOVER, you're very hurtful sad.

jjoutlaw3
stange kind of fun!

r u gonna join r cult?

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...maybe i can see y this thread has been abandoned...

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

jjoutlaw3
yeah, i come on an see something about joining a cult...acourse, it was me who said that, so i gotta wonder...

tinkerbell668
wow that was interesting, very interesting....kinda pointless, but yeah interesting

Machete_guy
u can say that againblink
no please say it againbig grin

airangel
Closed: no member bashing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.