Two Towers (spoiler) pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
the fuzz about FOTR is almost over, so I guess it's time to show some leaked photos of the next, Two Towers:

Spoiler Pictures

yerssot
I can't wait!

LanceWindu
I haven't had a chance to see FOTR. So I don't know if these pictures have any meaning to me yet.

Raz
Great pics thanks!

I think a couple of them are from the trailer but the rest are still cool!

finti
I havent seen FOTR either, LOTR on the other hand big grin big grin stick out tongue wink

yerssot
LOTR part 1 is FOTR (friendship of the ring, or something like that)

mah
fellowship of the ring, that is.

Thomas H
Heheh. Right!!
Thanks for the adress!! smile cool

Captain REX
Neato. Although, they have no meaning to me. I haven't even finished reading the Fellowship! I haven't seen FOTR. What's happening in the pics? Looks like Saruman is about to work all those guys.

queeq
Wow, excellent stuff.

Who's the white dude in that battle pic?

mah
it's Gandalf

Captain REX
That's not Gandalf! That's Saruman. White robes, white horse, white hair, white staff. It's Saruman.

I don't think there's need for spoiler tags. If you've read the book, you'd know. Plus, I don't care about spoilers. I read them anyway.

mah
well that's you, some has asked for spoiler tags before, so maybe you should respect that.

it is indeed gandalf, not saruman. gandalf comes back as Gandalf the White

Captain REX
Yeah, I've heard about how he comes back as the White guy. But look at the guy closely. He looks more like Saruman. Plus, did you read the book?

mah
yes, I have read the books several times.

Captain REX
Whatever. I think he looks more like Saruman. But, you've read TTT and I'm less than 100 pages away from finishing FOTR and finished TH a few months ago.

queeq
I too think it's G-man.... his face looks cruder than of his old "friend".

Geonosian_guard
Dudes the guy in the white is not GANDALF because, because all urak hai orcs are aroung him...i.e saruman the white eek!
and whats the deal with the last pic????????is that bilbo??and what is he doing??

mah
that's because he's fighting them. dude

Geonosian_guard
ohhhh.....I see mate!
Well wait 4 the traler in a few weeks!!!
g man will 4 sure be in it!

yerssot
Dude! Where is my car?
Where's your car, dude?
Dude! Where is my car?
Where's your car, dude?
Dude! Where is my car?
Where's your car, dude?
Dude! This isn't funny!

(you get the idea, mate)

mah
that's deep, man.

yerssot
You're right about that one, homey!

mah
big grin
ok, back on topic, almost: genosian, is the trailer really coming in few weeks?

queeq
Yes, it looks like he's fighting.

Geonosian_guard
next month dude

Captain REX
Once the normal time for movie showing is over with, they're going to re-release the movie and the trailer because it's been nominated for an Oscar.

Quendiñoldo
Bump.

Agent Elrond
What the f**k? why this old bump? there's no point.

I think it's safe to say that the white guy is Gandalf stick out tongue

Quendiñoldo
Well....I am crazy...evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.