Favorite Pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inside_outie
who is your favorite pirate and why?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Johnny depp.. he is too funni.. i think orli was very ridgid in this movie.. they shuld have made him more loose and fun like johnny..

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
but dont get me rong they r both hott!!!

NtOnKsSuX17
i like orlando cuz hes hot, and i like jack cuz hes hott and funni! mostly jack!

bLooMiLiCioUs
orli's rigid cuz his character is suoopsed to be like that - remember he hates pirate guts then suddenly finds out HE himself is one!!

Machete_guy
i like pinter or somthing like that (the guy whos friends with the guy with the false eye) (lol ryhmes) but i hate when he alwaz says Poppet..it so gay!

ArrghPirateGirl
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

JacksBabe777
JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!!!!!! oh yea Johnny all the way. don't get me wrong orlando is hot but i like Johnny better for a pirate. not to mention a better actor *runs away from screaming orli fans* so yea Johnny definetly!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I agree with ya Jacks Babe

Machete_guy
Pintez!!!!

johnny.d girl
johnny depp da na na na na na na.......so good.........so fine...........AND I WISH HE WERE MINE!!!.........johnny depp..da na na na na na na.....(u no the rest!!! LOL)

Machete_guy
is that a real song? LOL dont u like the pirate whoz friends with the glass eye pirate??

ArrghPirateGirl
Hes alright but i like Ragetti better LOL

johnny.d girl
no its a real tune tho!!!!....i juss changed the words!!!! LOL
RAGETTI!!!!! YAY I THINK HES AWSOME!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I love his eye *pulls Ragetti's eye out of her pocket* HE HE HE

Unholy_Cheese
How'd ya get that?blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.