upcoming werewolve movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
1.blood and chocolate
2.bitten
3.ginger snaps prequel
4.werewolf
5.cursed
6.werewolf by night
MAYBE
7.Underworld 2
8.Underworld 3 prequel

h0ck3yh0rr0r
old news...

eggmayo
sorry but you just made a list of random stuff here.
ginger snaps and underworld 2 will definatly happen though

Jason420
no go to Upcominghorrormovies.com *****

ragesRemorse
i guess it takes making a sequal for bad movies for people to understand that what they are watching is shit. underworld 2...what a joke

samhain
I have to say, I wasn't really that keen on Ginger Snaps.

Jason420
underworld was HELLA lame except when werewolves were in the scene and ginger snaps is ****

Jason420
ginger snaps was good havent seen the sequel

Jason420
the best werewolf movies are an american werewolf in paris but the #1 werewolf movie is DOG SOLDIERS

eggmayo
dog soldiers does rule + its from the best country in the world BRITAIN

DeNiro
Dog Soliders, An American Warewolf in Paris and London, Monster Squad, and Wolf are the only good werewolve movies I liked

Jason420
i meant an american werewolf in london the werewolves in paris looked too bald except

darkesthorror
Thank goodness, I was just about to say are you kidding, An American Werewolf in London is way better, also there is the new Van Helsing movie coming out with Van Helsing(Hugh Jackman) Vs the Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster, and Dracula. Also a host of other Ghouls and Goblins. Although the werewolf in that movie appears to 100% CGI, with
the exception of maybe some animatronics, it looks great.

Jason420
sure does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.