wanting a date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
tell me why i cant get a date
this is me...
ask me stuff to find out about personality...too complex to jus start goin into.

realworlddreams
btw, my hairs really messed up rite now.

lil bitchiness
Maybe cos you like Linkin Park?huh

Im just playing with you...big grin

realworlddreams
hey, i met them how bout that now?
theyre great
anyway, i like a lot more than that.

lil bitchiness
You met them? Is Chester as big of a bastard as he appears to be?

realworlddreams
no, hes cool
hes funny.

Dregh
laughing laughing laughing laughing

silver_tears
I gotta say I love your neo poster love

realworlddreams
so seriously, wuts wrong w/me?
i can put on my stlye clothes if the shirt sux that bad

silver_tears
you look so sad sad
and the hair, definately the hair stick out tongue

realworlddreams
want me to change my clothes, do my hair n take another pic?
n i'll smile?
lol

silver_tears
Dont mind the clothes, I like the messy look, change the hair, and smile big grin

realworlddreams
kk, hold on

DeNiro
Ok this coming from a guy that know lots of bout fashion girls etc

One you seem like you wear your favorite bands clothing which is fine but girls that usally that do the same or r into that are ugly as hell.

ur on KMC posting when you could be out finding a date.

and ur skinny put some weight on

there now go out and find a supermodle and buy some nice cloths to wear out on the town to pick up chicks no likin park even though they are a great band

silver_tears
well that's very shallow, don't listen to him stick out tongue
you'll be alone forever yes

DeNiro
And there are exceptions Irene to the girls that are into those cloths and also i didnt read ur post above his sorry stick out tongue and who me be alone come on laughing out loud

Shoukan
That is true there silver_tearslaughing out loud

My advice to you is just be yourself...

If a girl doesn't like you for who you are then tell her to **** offthumb up

silver_tears
You are forgiven stick out tongue
Well not alone, but lonely, getting ass is not the only thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like guys who are into bands and such, that's not the problem no

realworlddreams
first, this is the only band-oriented shirt i own
second, my closet is ALL DKNY
third...im not skinny, jus not fat.

DeNiro
DKNY is good thumb up and yea ur skinny stick out tongue and whats wrong with gettting ass stick out tongue at 16 i dont want a relationship come on shit i got my whole life to be married

silver_tears
well from the topic, I'm assuming he wants a g/f erm
if I'm wrong I appologize yes but getting ass is not most important to some guys believe it or not yes

realworlddreams
sry, i cant get a good pic in my room rite now, the lights suck in here n i have no flash...
anyway, none of y'alls think i look good anyway...

Shoukan
DeNiro women are not objects

silver_tears
what the hell is wrong with you blink
you're a cutie from what I see thumb up

hmmmmm what do you like doing and stuff?

DeNiro
Im not gay or nothing but u should be able to get ladies if u got a personalty and from talking to you u most deffintly do

realworlddreams
snowboarding, basketball (OMFG The FED-EX guy ran over my bball w/his truck yesterday!!!) graphic arts, photo editing...movies, music (all kinds) concerts, games, jus hangin out
im not a big party guy, jus cuz i dont drink n dont really wanna c my friends wasted...other than that tho
o, this weekednds gonna be cool, i found out about some motorcycle drag races that im gonna go c.

Shoukan
see personality...just not looks *points finger at DeNirostick out tongue*

silver_tears
see no problem there, you seem to be a great guy yes
maybe it's just not trying hard enough?

ask someone you like out then big grin

DeNiro
do u freeze up around girls that might be the reason

and shoukan girls are into personaltys guys really arent unless they are like 18 19 20 years old :P

Shoukan
yup true true...i fall into that age group

DeNiro
NOT ME stick out tongue

silver_tears
Shallow whistling

realworlddreams
i do, n they go, " i like u, jus not like that"
i tried for 3 months to go out w/this one girl, n then she came out n sed she didnt liek me like that
holy crap that pisses me off.

Shoukan
even though I do not view girls sexually

Shoukan
oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
well she's a ***** yes
maybe you gotta figure out the signals we send erm

Shoukan
you have to keep trying...

there are plenty of women out there in the world...

you just have to look

realworlddreams
freakin girls at my school are so damn shallow.

silver_tears
I repeat *****!! yes
and anyways your good looking, what's there to be shallow about huh

Shoukan
which kinda school high school or college..

because if it is high school then those relationships don't usually last

realworlddreams
hs, but my sis met her bf there, n they've been goin out for 4 yrs
im not lookin to copy that, i jus want sumone long enough for prom

silver_tears
that's true there are high school sweet hearts love
hmmmmm let's see, are you shy?

Killer
your not like OMG bad lookin calm down. but in my opinion some make-up would do you wonders.

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) make-up is just a cover stick out tongue

Shoukan
make-up sick

is not for guys thumb down

Killer
maybe in your world.

Killer
actully it can tell alot about the person. just like their clothes... it's all apperance...

silver_tears
I gotta admit, I check a guys clothes out, if he cares about that, then he cares about other things in general, I very much dislike total slobs messed if you can't find a pair of clean underwear each day then get some help, and a maid sick

Tex
You look fine, no improvements or changes required.

You'll find someone, dont worry.

silver_tears
Just do your hair more, and smile yes
Guys who have nice smiles make me melt thumb up

BellaButterfly
hmm i say you get a faux mohawk maybe lighter haircolor...an abercrombie collar shirt and some armani exchange jeans and you'll be set! trust me hun you will be getting more than ass!

silver_tears
laughing out loud Well it just depends who you are trying to impress erm
What kind of girls you into? gothic, preppy, skaterish?

Killer
my point. guys as much as girls should care how they look in my opinion.
make-up is like general to me though... so i can't see how its... wierd to everyone else.

Linkalicious
1st. your hair is dark and your eyebrows are dark, so atleast you don't have to go out and dye your hair.

2nd. Dude your teeth are straight...some people would kill to have straight teeth. So freakin smile.

3rd. Pick up your head. If you walk around looking like u hate the world...then the world will hate you. Posture means a lot. Like when you talk to someone, don't shift your weight from foot to foot, and always look the chick in the eye.

4th. i'm sure you're athletic, but you're not muscular. Now i'm not talking like Dolph Lundgren....i mean DeNiro, but i'm thinking something that moderate weight lifting, heathy eating, sit ups and swimming will do. Sit ups will give you the 6 pack, and swimming will broaden your shoulders...but it won't balloon them.

5th You're not a bad looking guy. I was being very critical on you, so don't get defensive. You asked for advice and i gave it to you. Lils, Silv, and those like them can comment on what i have to say, cause their tastes matters most.

6th that shirt should only be worn when
A. Going to be in on a cold night
B. Halloween

babeyx
****ing hell mate dont change to please other people how negative is that image xxx girls can normally spot a fake a mile off and you change yourself then you'll end up hating yourself and feeling really unhappy just a bit of advice mate also dont appear to be too needy xxxxxx yes

Daedalus
You shouldn't have to change who you are to impress the ladies as Shoukan pointed out, if they don't like you for who you are then tell them to **** off.

babeyx
exactly xxxxx

realworlddreams
lol. u guys r great, thx

NyC-gUrL
who said you were badlooking? huh

Linkalicious
yeah, homeboy isn't bad looking at all. But he does apparently have some self esteem issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.