\\\come as you will///

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer
how many of you lie... lie alot?

Dregh
...Me

Shoukan
I think no one is perfect...

kalantiaw
i am no liar...

Dregh
You are lying there...

realworlddreams
i lie to my parents about what i do all the time.

Killer
so a person you doesn't lie is perfect?

if it's normal as most people say.. then not lying would make you different, there for putting you in the secetion of being abnormal.... which means your not perfect... rite?

kalantiaw
no i'm not...

ps. i just lied again...

DeNiro
I lie to get out of trouble and killer havent seen you on latly whats up u used to be in the music forum all the time...

Killer
you should lie to those in your life who need to hear it.
otherwise live.

Iirima
I lie...a whole bloody lot. Yay.

Killer
a lot of shit has ben going on and my computer is ****in slow on this site....

Killer
it's not possible to lie to much.

DeNiro
yea i had to get a modem for me to post good on this site other wise it sucks

Killer
...yeah

Fallen Jedi
i consider myself a pretty honest person, but i do tell a few white lies here and there.

Iirima
*applauds* I couldn't do that...*sigh* I need some honesty lessons...

Killer
the truth is boring....

Korri
OMG WHERE IS GREEK GIRL THIS IS THE THREAD FOR HER!

Linkalicious
I've learned enough in live to know that lies come back and bite you in the ass. A lot of people don't really wanna hear the truth sometimes, but the truth is the truth...i tell little white lies too, but generally i try to be as honest as possible.

Korri
Your probably all wondering why i give Amy such a hard time but this is exactly why i hate her so much! she lied constantly to me and the rest of my friends and if im being honest with you all then the truth is she was lying to all of you aswell. She aint half Greek, she is 100% scottish like me ( actaully my grandad is Irish but neva mind) i just dont see why she has to lie to ewveryone. The fact is she just wants attention and i think that is really sad but in the end she got what she deserves and she has lost all her "real" friends now because of all her fibbing. Lying really doesnt do anyone any justice

Killer
wow.

Korri
she tells everyone that she is goth too when she is so obviously not...she just decided one day that she would be...just to copy me and my other friend Jenna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.