Big No No"s In Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
here is my list of what girls shouldnt do

NO I LUV YOUS AFTER THE FIRST WEEK

NO BEING A JERK AND NOT LETTING A GUY HANG OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS IF HE HAS ALREADY DONE SOMETHING WITH U 6 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK

DONT MAKE US REMEBER ONE MONTH AND 3 WEEK OR WHATEVER ENNIVERSYS IT IS JUST A WAY TO HAVE A REASON TO GET MAD AT US. 6 MONTHS OR A YEAR AND SO ARE FINE BUT NOT 3 OR 4 WEEKS

DONT DO THE GOD DAMN SAD FACE EVERY SIGNEL GIRL THAT I HAVE EVER WENT OUT WITH KNOWS HOW TO DO IT AND WHEN THEY DO IT I FREEZE JUST DONT LOOK LIKE UR GOING TO CRY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

SHAVE UR LEGS

SHAVE IN VARIOUS PLACES shifty

BE FUNNY DONT BE UPTIGHT

BRING MONEY TO A DATE BUT NEVER PAY

NO NICKNAMES PUKKY POO NO JUST STOP

ok im done i didnt go by looks cause yea im done

Dregh

DeNiro
... ur self

silver_tears
ahem angel
1. guys are not the only ones afraid of commitment messed
2. I want a day off too you know stick out tongue
3. Month, 3 month, 6 month, year and so on are very important!
So are birthdays, Valentine's day!
4. That's how we get what we want! wink
5. That's just wrong sick
6. See 5 stick out tongue
7. Damn right!! rock
8. Always come prepared angel
9. What the **** is all I can say What the f**k?

DeNiro
birthdays and valentines day and christmas are fne but dont like say what today after 3 weeks and get all mad when we dont know i dont even know what i ate for lunch yesterday let alone the day we started going out.

o no the sad face is giving to me always when i am about to break up with someone and it is like 50 times harder to do it then

silver_tears
That's just being desperate messed

LanceWindu
The guy that can't remember the day you started going out is the type of guy that isn't in it for the long haul.

I remember when Chanel and I started going out, 9-21-03, and we got 'Married' 9-25-03

kalantiaw
no, no... that's being realistic. we're not elephants you know... other wise they'd the called us just that... but you SHOULD remember the day you started going out... that is required...

edit-- didn't read all of d's post...

silver_tears
laughing out loud awwwwww I still remember Mike Hawk, and Mike Hunt stick out tongue

LanceWindu
When I talk about it to other people it's Mike Hawk/Herk Hunt.

And when talking to her it is Mike Hawk/Yourk Hunt.

Man, we did that the day before we started going out.

silver_tears
laughing out loud that was well........amusing stick out tongue

Killer
did i get this wrong... but you don't like your girls to shave there legs.. you like the hair? :/

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Yeah D, you got that wrong.

lil bitchiness
Im just gonna say that some of you might have missed the point of my thread.

Linkalicious

lil bitchiness
hahaha!!

Linkalicious
just about none of us are old enough to be looking for "the long haul." What is this the 50s you jags? Things aren't "swell" in my neighborhood when i hear about 18 year olds looking for "the One." Go out, live a little......drink a lot, and remember....she's a 10 with the lights off

Linkalicious
damnit....i can't edit that thread up there cause it's been 10 minutes.....i'm never stopping to wash my hair out mid post edit again.

and lil don't laugh!! mad

Lord Soth
I must say that some of those are rather extreme, except for the shaving legs one. That's just common sense

Linkalicious
I can understand how having your legs shaved at all times is a son of a bit.ch for the girls, but i'd think if you were going to wear shorts/skirts, or you're going out on a friday/saturday night, then you smooth. Most girls in my area wear tight jeans anyways so it's not like i'm thinking about leg hair when i'm looking at their lower body. whistle

Lord Soth
Hehe wink

total metalhead
no borrowing credit card/wallet/car no no no

thorncrawler
hehe very true tm

DeNiro
O god shave ur legs girls i messed up posting stick out tongue

Corran
No, No's for girls Hmmm...

I'm sick and tired of lady friends asking if their friends can join us to play sex games, I mean once in a while is OK but not all the damn time.

DeNiro
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.