acne/pimples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey anyone here have acne or pimples? i guess i would call myself lucky for not having acne or pimples but i got one today and started to freak out so i used clearasal face wash and stridex pad and then i put one of these clean and clear overnihgt things on it lol. anyone here have bad acne and what do u use?

i also think acne and pimples are a big turn off on girls

LanceWindu
I have chest acne...erm

I shoulda bought some astrengent today when I was at the store...nothing else works, even scrubbing extra hard with soap and a cloth.

kalantiaw
try benzoyl peroxide...

DeNiro
When i get acne i just go tanning more and it clears it up

silver_tears
I don't have any, I have great skin big grin
and they are totally a turn off in guys messed

LanceWindu
My face thankfully, gets very little acne, I have clogged pores, but no pimples.

Killer
if i do/did i wear make-up so it doesn't show during the day.
::hint:: ::hint:: to all the guys out there.... pimps sooo not attractive.. yuke

kalantiaw
i don't get pimples... my face is already covered in spock marks...

Linkalicious
i never get acne...i have pretty clean skin. On top of normal washing and moisturing, i use the steam room at the gym every day. That thing does wonders...but damn the water that trinckles from the ceiling burns your back.

tigida_tigida
i have got acne but its going away. i have only got a few pimples on my cheek but they will be gone in a couple of days...ohh and i use clearasel wipes and the soap thingy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.