the mighty Gladiator vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
For those who don't know who Gladiator is he is a Imperial Guard for Pricness Lilandra.He took a full force punch from Juggernaut and did not move a inch then threw him in the ocean.He fought Phoenix by him self did a good job but lost.He has super breath super speed heat beam eyes(that are more powerfull then Supermans) and super strength (more then likely stronger then Superman)and he is not afraid to kill unlike supernird. So who do you thank will win if they meat for the first time? ninja

eristole
there is only one outcome for this fight..
superman would be the victor. simply because he's an educated person
in the ways of the world.. he might have to retreat a bit or think of a
strategy. but as far as i know all the gladiator hoser did was stay and try
to fight someone head on.. so in the end i think superblooper would win.

BarmyBrummie
this will get moved........

frozen flame
yeah...

Vampiree
huh? X - M E N ??

Old Schooler
First off, I'd like to say that I think this should be moved, seeing as this is an x-men forum. But hey, what does my opinion matter? It doesn't.

If I had to answer though, I'd have to say that Superman would definitely lose. Gladiator could just easily toss a little kryptonite in his face and break his neck. Or the Gladiator could eat some kryptonite for lunch, pin superman down and fart on his face, killing him instantly.

Kes
Moving to comic book movies discussion
moving--moved

kal-el
Wasnt that stuff you said about Gladitator trashing Juggernaut from the cartoon?

Rasta
What's the point in making a post like this when all you really want to say is, Gladiator is better than Superman. Stop forcing your opinion on others as if it were fact. I see no facts present stating that Gladiator has better heat vision or strength.

Gladiator, to me, just seems like a rip-off of Superman from what you've said. I wouldn't expect him to have half the background Superman does.

Wasn't Juggarnaut notorious for his 'Unstoppable' nature. As in if he ran at someone they would be 'moved'. I don't see how this directly relates to strength, and I would love to see Gladiator take a full on punch from Superman and still be standing.

As to who would win, I've no idea.

Linkalicious
correction rasta...that's move anything on earth. or nothing on earth could stop him. Gladiator isn't of the planet earth....but Supes still pwns his ass.

kal-el
The man o' steel had this one in the bag my friend. as for phoenix, blue would just snuff her out like a candle with some ice-breath

james2099
lets see, gladiators stronger,faster,a better fighter,will kill quick,tougher and did i mention stronger? WOW!! NOW WHO DO I THINK WILL WIN? lets review, supermans weaker, slower, not a bette.....................................................................................................................YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE CANNOT BEAT GLADIATOR!!!

MattDay
what? gladiator lost to thor, superman beat thor

let me say this simply,

superman>>>>gladiator

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
what? gladiator lost to thor, superman beat thor

let me say this simply,

superman>>>>gladiator
superman beats gladiator but superman vs thor was a cross over and crossovers are piece of shits cause wolverine beat lobo in a crosss over and also paralax had a hard time fighting thanos

olympian
Originally posted by kal-el
The man o' steel had this one in the bag my friend. as for phoenix, blue would just snuff her out like a candle with some ice-breath
Jellyrobes?

Is that you?

MattDay
know wolverine vs. lobo was fan voted, the other crossover is used in continuity so there's a huge difference between company recognised and fan voted bull sh!t

Rakarr
spider man any day

kgkg
Originally posted by MattDay
know wolverine vs. lobo was fan voted, the other crossover is used in continuity so there's a huge difference between company recognised and fan voted bull sh!t it was bullshit because.

Wonder man >>>> GL

and this battle is close people keep bring Gladiator low end feats......... i don't see people doing this to Gl............ Gladiator at his confident level whould win........... other than that i see a tie........

Validus
Originally posted by olympian
Jellyrobes?

Is that you?
laughing out loud

UniOmni
Originally posted by olympian
Jellyrobes?

Is that you?

Might you be known as Average John??

And thats not JellyRobes.

JellyRobes would've included an "All Out, strongest conventional superhero, bitchmade, and dickriding"in his post.

I find Shadow Knight and PillowBiter to be the most reasonable Superman defenders i've seen yet.
Don't agree, but i can respect.

mighty adam
if gladiator was writtten well with no pis. then yes i can see him winning he has way more skill then supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.