Your LotR Profile (just for fun)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
I hope this wouldn't be considered as another pointless thread..LOL..I personally think this is kinda interesting and...cool. So here's mine. Go ahead and fill out your own.

When did you first become an LOTR fan? "Water!" shouted Pippin. "Where's the water?" "I don't keep water in my pockets," said Frodo. (Chapter 3, Three is Company) That was in 1997.

What is it that you love about LOTR? I learn something new every time I read it.

Times you've read the books I'm making sure that I read it at least once a year since 1997, but sometimes I was reading it more than once if I'm in the mood or for referential purposes. So, more or less 10 times. big grin

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Just how important is having a soul?

Can you speak Elvish? Not really. Just little terms and phrases here and there. I'm not an expert on this stuff. Far from it.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No

Most memorable moment as a fan In the movie, when the Fellowship strode up in that hill for the first time. Dude, I think I almost died. They ARE the Fellowship.

Favorite of the books The whole book. Okay, ROTK.

Favorite of the movies I can't decide between FOTR and ROTK. FOTR is a classic and figuratively changed the world, ROTK is just beyond words to describe.

Favorite overall character Boromir, then Eowyn, then Faramir.

Character you find most attractive Anybody of the blood of Numenor, and the minions of "evil"...bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Favorite couple Eowyn and Faramir

Favorite Hobbit Pippin

Favorite Elf Fingolfin (I know it's not from LOTR but my favorite Elves are from The Silmarillion)

Favorite Man This is hard, 'coz my favorite LOTR characters are all from the race of Men, but...Boromir again.

Favorite Dwarf Thorin Oakenshield (not from LOTR again...I just don't like Gimli that much)

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the Grey.

Favorite Orc Shagrat

Favorite villain Sauron!!evil face big grin

Favorite horse Snowmane

Favorite scene from the books The Houses of Healing, The Grey Havens, the whole Battle of the Pelennor Fields

Favorite scene from the movies the Prologue and the whole Mt. Doom sequence.

Coolest creature Gwaihir and the Nazgul's horses.

Scariest creature The Nameless Things (Unknown creatures at the roots of the world)...even Sauron doesn't know about them..very mysterious creatures...c'mon, that's just scary..

Cutest creature Stybba!! (Merry's pony) big grin..though I wonder what happened to him..sad

Favorite quote "No tomb for Denethor and Faramir. No tomb! No long slow sleep of death embalmed. We will burn like heathen kings before ever a ship sailed hither from the West. The West had failed. Go back and burn!"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? In Emyn Arnen in Ithilien.

What kind of creature would you be? I want to be a Vala just because they're powerful..but they are beyond boring except from Melkor...well, I'm happy being a Man ('coz I could be a from a Numenorean bloodline, a Rohirrim, a Haradrim, or an Easterling...to be either one of them will make me gooey inside big grin ), though I wouldn't mind being an Elf. wink

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow (any kind)

Favorite LotR movie actor Sean Bean IS Boromir. Hands down.

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Do Ents count as "foliage"? Probably Elanor.

Food you'd like to try Cordial of Imladris

Exa

Kitoky
When did you first become an LOTR fan? In like...4th grade...when I was listening to my older friends rambling about LotR.

What is it that you love about LOTR? The way Tolkien writes it and pieces it together.

Times you've read the books Is that a trick question?

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? I'd die for it.

Can you speak Elvish? confused Didn't know that was required....

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Um...no...not really...just my confortable clothes....I'm gonna sit there for 3 hours anyways, my arse is gonna hurt.

Most memorable moment as a fan When PJ went up to get his Best Director award at the Golden Globes.

Favorite of the books All of them.

Favorite of the movies RotK

Favorite overall character Glorfindel

Character you find most attractive Uh...attractive? I'll pass.....

Favorite couple Nimrodel and Amroth

Favorite Hobbit Samwise the Brave

Favorite Elf Glorfindel

Favorite Man Hmmm Imrahil...

Favorite Dwarf Dis

Favorite Wizard Saruman

Favorite Orc Lurtz

Favorite villain Melkor!!!!!!!!

Favorite horse Um.......Brego?

Favorite scene from the books PELENNOR FIELDS!!!!!!!

Favorite scene from the movies Pelennor..Fields....

Coolest creature NAZGUUUUUULS!

Scariest creature Mouth of Sauron!!!!!!!!!

Cutest creature Cutest? Uh........

Favorite quote Gandalf's proverb- "All that is gold does not glitter, those who wander are not lost, blah blah"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Minas Morgul

What kind of creature would you be? Maiar. In conection with the Melkor.

What's your weapon of choice? Big big mace...

Favorite LotR movie actor BEAN! GAH ! IT'S BEAN! HE'S PUT...HE PUT MY BOAT IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Uh.....

Food you'd like to try Orc Maggot....

pip-foot
Don't have time to reply now, but i will when i get home from school smile

Leggy_n_Merry
Cool this sounds fun but I'm actually no expert at all on the books sad no I'm not really a book person I'm waaaaay more of a movie person - I don't read much but I'll answer the other ones

When did you first become an LOTR fan? Not until I'd seen FOTR

What is it that you love about LOTR? Anything and everything!

Times you've read the books Only once sad

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Ummm...how can I explain that? confused Well all I know is that I am obsessed - but maybe not as much as you people because you know a lot about the books and everything and I only know stuff about the films

Can you speak Elvish? Nope sad

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Nope

Most memorable moment as a fan I don't know lol

Favorite of the books ROTK

Favorite of the movies ROTK

Favorite overall character Faramir or Merry I think

Character you find most attractive Legolas

Favorite couple Sam and Rosie

Favorite Hobbit Merry but I love Sam in ROTK and Frodo in ROTK too but there's also Pippin... can't decide!!

Favorite Elf Legolas (not just his looks as most people will think)

Favorite Man Faramir

Favorite Dwarf Don't really know many so I'll have to say Gimli

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the White

Favorite Orc The one Andy Serkis did the voice for in TTT - who says "Yeeeah, why can't we have some meat?!

Favorite villain Witch King

Favorite horse Brego definitely

Favorite scene from the books Umm I don't really know embarrasment

Favorite scene from the movies FOTR - Amon Hen. TTT - Helms Deep. ROTK - Shelob's Lair, The Return of the King, The End of All Things, The Grey Havens, Pelennor Fields - there's too many!!!

Coolest creature The Nazgul fell beasts!!! They rock rock!

Scariest creature Errrmmm...Watcher in the Water thing - coz it's like an octupus and they're scary lol

Cutest creature Bill the Pony!

Favorite quote There's too many! "I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things." If I had to say one
Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Minis Tirith! or Osgiliath - somewhere in Gondor then lol

What kind of creature would you be? It'd be very cool to be a Nazgul's ride! But I'd be just a man - well woman lol

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow - I'd love to use one! Or a sword coz some are so beautiful

Favorite LotR movie actor - How well they played the character favourite or favourite actor favourite? I agree with ya all Sean Bean is great as Boromir - and I love David Wenham as Faramir smile and of course I love Orlando, Elijah, Dominic and Billy big grin

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Huh?

Food you'd like to try Stewed rabbit lol - nah I could never eat a rabbit sad Maybe Sam's "Roast chicken" lol

Leggy_n_Merry
oops sorry people I didn't do it in bold. Was i supposed to do quote or something? Oooops....sorry sad

Camellia

szhismine
When did you first become an LOTR fan? When I saw FOTR the second time. I knew nothing of the story and the first time I saw it I hated it because I thought at least one of the main characters was gonna die every five minutes. stick out tongue

What is it that you love about LOTR? Everything. The world, the races, the story, the fantasy, the escapism, the morals, the realism, the characters... it's all amazing.

Times you've read the books I read TTT and ROTK twice. I never read FOTR because I became a fan after seeing it and I couldn't get into the book because I basically already knew what happened.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? I know the first two movies by heart, I have the first two extended editions, I want to see all the movies of my fave actors that are in LOTR, I want to read every book by J.R.R. Tolkien in existance, I read and write LOTR fan fiction, I think ROTK is the best movie I ever saw and ever will see in my entire life, I want to know everything about Middle-earth, I want to visit New Zealand...

Can you speak Elvish? A bit. I know mellon nin (my friend), hannon lle (thank you), mae govannen (hail and well met), and namaarie (farewell).

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No, but I probably would have if I had the chance.

Most memorable moment as a fan Seeing ROTK for the first time.

Favorite of the books ROTK.

Favorite of the movies ROTK.

Favorite overall character Pippin.

Character you find most attractive Legolas.

Favorite couple Sam and Rosie.

Favorite Hobbit Pippin.

Favorite Elf Legolas.

Favorite Man Faramir.

Favorite Dwarf Gimli.

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the White.

Favorite Orc Lurtz (i know he's an Uruk-hai, but whatever).

Favorite Villian Sauron.

Favorite Horse Shadowfax.

Favorite Scene from the Books when Saruman is cast out of the order and Pippin looks in the palantir, the Scouring of the Shire.

Favorite Scene from the Movies The entire trilogy. I'm sorry, I just can't choose one scene.

Coolest Creature Treebeard.

Scariest Creature The Balrog.

Cutest Creature Merry, Pippin, and Sam. love not in any particular order.

Favorite Quote "My friends, you bow to no one."

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Mirkwood or the Shire.

What kind of creature would you be? An elf.

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and arrow. That way you can kill from a distance. wink

Favorite LOTR movie actor Sean Astin. big grin

Favorite foilage in Middle-earth Longbottom Leaf. stick out tongue

Food you'd like to try: Lembas.

Smodden
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
I hope this wouldn't be considered as another pointless thread..LOL..I personally think this is kinda interesting and...cool. So here's mine. Go ahead and fill out your own.

When did you first become an LOTR fan? When my sis and broinlaw took me to see FOTR. i didn't expect much but after i saw it i was hooked 4 lyphe.

What is it that you love about LOTR? The heros esp. the unlikely ones...big grin

Times you've read the books twice

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? well i come to kmc everyday, and also torn, and i watch the DVD's all the time.

Can you speak Elvish? I wish

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Yes i was to chicken to do it for TT but then i had a Lothlorien cloak on and the one ring 'round my neck 4 ROTK

Most memorable moment as a fan When Rotk first came on the begging, i couldn't believe i was about to watch it, it was so unreal, after so much anticipation...and also, when frodo smiles at his friends, when he leaves M:E ,,...it was so happy and sad at the same time

Favorite of the books TTT

Favorite of the movies ROTK

Favorite overall character Sam, Witchy,Barliman,Melkor(does he count?)

Character you find most attractive Do you have to ask???Arwen

Favorite couple hmmmSaruman and Sauron, i no there not maried but they are a pair...

Favorite Hobbit In the movies:that fat guy in FOTR and ROTK who is laughing at gandalf when he shoots fireworks and in book:Bilbo

Favorite Elf ARWEN Elrond, Feanor,

Favorite Man Aragorn Theoden,

Favorite Dwarf Gloin Gimli

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the Grey. NOT white.

Favorite Orc the guy in tt who says "looks like meats back on the menu!!!"

Favorite villain Mouth of Sauron or witchy

Favorite horse Asfaloth

Favorite scene from the books old man willow

Favorite scene from the movies Cave troll in ballin's tomb/ents goin' to war/destruction of gollum\ring

Coolest creature Gwaihir.

Scariest creature Shelob, Fell beast

Cutest creature Arwenbig grin

Favorite quote hmmm.....you shall be the fellowship of the ring"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Rivendell

What kind of creature would you be? Elf, so i can live foreva with arwenwink

What's your weapon of choice? Axe/ Bow

Favorite LotR movie actor Elijah LIV

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Kingsfoil or efelas(s?)

Food you'd like to try?Lembas or honeycomb from goldberry.

feanor

OrliNElijahsGrl
When did you first become an LOTR fan? Since FOTR!! I havent read the books yet, im currently reading ROTK, but im getting FOTR and the TT books!!

What is it that you love about LOTR? Its absoulutly brilliant, i could go on and on about what i love about it, it takes you into a brilliant world, you learn so much of the world of middle earth and its just so fantastic!!

Times you've read the books? Well like i said before, i dont have the hobbit, fellowship and two towers yet, but i do have return of the king, and im still reading it, its brilliant, i cant wait to get the hobbit, fellowship and two towers to read!

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Need you to EVEN ask? i am beyond obsessed with it, i would give anything to live in the middle earth world

Can you speak Elvish? Not really. Just little terms and phrases here and there. I'm not an expert on this stuff. Far from it.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Nope, i wish i would of gotten to!!!!! Although our big plan was to all dress up on rotk night when we went to see it, that plan didnt work...sadly..i wanted to badly dress up!

Most memorable moment as a fan: Oh my god...just seeing the brilliant trilogy on big screen, being apart of the journey throughout the films, being taken into a world i never thought id ever go into, and remembering all the moments from the films, and of course DEFINETLY when peter jackson went up and recieved the award for best director and when Return of the King won best movie drama, so much happiness took over me that night!

Favorite of the books: So far...return of the king, i dont have fellowship and two towers books yet

Favorite of the movies: Oh wow, all are brilliant movies, but i would have to say Return of the King.....absoulutly incredible!

Favorite overall character: must you ask? it has got to be LEGOLAS! hahahaa! Then sam, then frodo, then merry and pippin

Character you find most attractive: Lol..got to say legolas, he is one sexy elf!!! GOTTA LOVE HIM!

Favorite couple: Arwen and Aragorn

Favorite Hobbit: I definetly have to say.....Sam, sam impressed me so much in these films and i think hes a adorable little hobbit, my second fav hobbit has got to be frodo, the ringbearer, the one who never gave up to destroy the ring, with sam along with him, brilliant friendship those two have

Favorite Elf: haha GOT to say Legolas, hes a wonderful elf, very gorgous, he kicks total ass in these films!

Favorite Man: Ohhh definetly aragorn!

Favorite Dwarf: I looooove gimli, hes halarious, i love how him and legolas are counting how many orcs theyve killed and trying to beat eachother, its great!

Favorite Wizard:' Gandalf of COURSE!

Favorite Orc: Ehhh probably...lurtz i guess..hes real cool, although he killed bormoir (sp?), FREAKING JERK! lol

Favorite villain: has got to be sauron! he kicks total butt!

Favorite horse: shadowfax, dude that horse kicks ass! I like arwens horse too!

Favorite scene from the books: Well considering i dont have fellowship and two towers books but i have return of the king, i definetly have to say my favorite part of return of the king book is scouring of the shire!!

Favorite scene from the movies: Oh come on DONT DO THIS, i loved every single scene from the films!!!

Coolest creature: Gollum, Witchking and DEFINETLY the one, the only....RINGWRAITHS! How awesome are they?!

Scariest creature: Witchking!

Cutest creature: ehh cutest? i dont know...

Favorite quote: Ohh man..that one is hard! My fav and one i have for my msn messenger is "Wake up Mr. Frodo, dont go where I can't follow, wake up!!" from Sam, that part tore my heart to pieces!

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Rivendell! ITS BEAUTIFUL!

What kind of creature would you be? A elf, most definetly, id love to be a elf!

What's your weapon of choice? Sword, Bow and Arrow

Favorite LotR movie actor: eeek thats hard, i love all the actors but my top favorite has got to be Orlando Bloom!!! COME ON! ITS ORLANDO! lol!

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth: Umm im not sure what ur meaning, but..im going with the person who put an answer before, saying ents, i dunno, im confused

Food you'd like to try: Lembas bread!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhh i forgot a question!!

Can you speak Elvish? Eh sort of kind of, little things, not like a huge sentence but i am working on it!!! I am practicing more and more and learning more and more!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Eek im making all kinds of errors, i forgot one in this one

coolest creature: Gollum, Witchking, Shelob, and DEFINETLY the one, the only....RINGWRAITHS! How awesome are they?!

jorgeiscool
When did you first become an LOTR fan? my friend was talking about it so i watched fotr and then read the book...

What is it that you love about LOTR? I love the way tolkien described places.

Times you've read the booksI still haven't finished it for a second time...

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? part of my life now

Can you speak Elvish? probably couldn't even if i tried.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? well i don't have a costume.

Most memorable moment as a fan when i got out of school early to go see rotk the day it came out.

Favorite of the books ROTK.

Favorite of the movies ROTK and FOTR

Favorite overall character Pippin, Merry and Aragorn.

Character you find most attractive Pippin

Favorite couple Sam and Rosie

Favorite Hobbit Pippin

Favorite Elf i like a lot of them...

Favorite Man Faramir and Aragorn and Boromir.

Favorite Dwarf I like gimli (because i won... don't ask.)

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the White.

Favorite Orc grrr... I can never remeber their names

Favorite villain Sauron.

Favorite horse Brego

Favorite scene from the books Moria, Pellenor Fields, and the Grey Havens

Favorite scene from the movies Pellenor fields and Aragorn's coronation and the Grey Havens.

Coolest creature ents

Scariest creature shelob freaked me out a bit... i don't like spiders.

Cutest creature Bill the Pony

Favorite quote "Don't go where I can't follow" Sam (I can't remember the exact quote though)

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Rohan or Rivendell

What kind of creature would you be? I would want to be a man (woman really...) because their life seems a bit more normal.

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow or dagger

Favorite LotR movie actor Billy Boyd

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth ents are cool

Food you'd like to try I don't know what was served in Rivendell?

shadowy_blue

Melani
When did you first become an LOTR fan? When I saw the first movie i know im still reading the books

What is it that you love about LOTR? That it has a awsome story line and intense drama

Times you've read the books? i havent read them yet!!! sad

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? pretty obsessed

Can you speak Elvish? Gettin there

Most memorable moment as a fan. ummm i donnno

Favorite of the books The LotR series

Favorite of the movies LotR 1,2 and 3 smile

Favorite overall character Pippin!!!!

Character you find most attractive PippiN!!!

Favorite couple Aragorn and arwen

Favorite Hobbit Pippin!!

Favorite Elf Leggy

Favorite Man Bormior

Favorite Dwarf Gimili

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the White

Favorite Orc Shagrat

Favorite villain Sauron!!! or the Ringwaithes

Favorite horse shadowfax

Favorite scene from the books .......

Favorite scene from the movies The destruction of the ring

Coolest creature Olifonts (spelling)

Scariest creature - Bolrog

Cutest creature donnno

Favorite quote " what about second breakfast?... and so on"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? The shire.

What kind of creature would you be? A hobbit or elf

What's your weapon of choice? sword

Favorite LotR movie actor Elijah Wood.

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth uhhh,,,,,

Food you'd like to try donno?

OrliNElijahsGrl
Your welcome! aww i love my siggy, now it officially fits to my quote! ahhh lovin it! so sad tho :-(

shadowy_blue
That sig makes me tear up. sad

But...doesn't Sam looks a little weird in that pic? big grin LOL..just a little..hehee big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh

Exa
yey Nahar is cool... i love his descriptions.

Quote: yey smile cool great one...

The Kine of Araw? messed messed

Ok then my fav foliage... hm...... Lavaralda, Laurinquelasse, Lassemista, Nieninque ( love )...

Ariadne
When did you first become an LOTR fan? Nov. 2002 when my friends made me watch the Fellowship dvd. I immediately fell in love with it and started reading the books the next day.

What is it that you love about LOTR? You've got a whole other world that feels like it could be as real as ours, complete down to the last detail.

Times you've read the books Only twice, but that's once a year at this point.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Hard to say...

Can you speak Elvish? no

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? no

Most memorable moment as a fan Finishing RotK for the first time and wanting to go back and start them all over again.

Favorite of the books Definitely RotK

Favorite of the movies Probably RotK, but FotR is right behind it. I mean, RotK is epic, but I could watch FotR forever.

Favorite overall character So hard to choose! Eowyn, Sam, and Boromir are probably the favorites though.

Character you find most attractive ummm...none in particular

Favorite Hobbit Sam

Favorite Elf Glorfindel

Favorite Man Boromir

Favorite Dwarf Balin

Favorite Orc Ugluk

Favorite villain Witchking

Favorite horse Snowmane

Favorite scene from the books The Houses of Healing, all of the beginning when they're first leaving the Shire, all of the end too

Favorite scene from the movies the prologue is good, and the shot where Gandalf and the Balrog are falling and you can see the light getting brighter, when Gandalf arrives at Helm's Deep, the Grey Havens

Coolest creature the Eagles

Scariest creature Shelob

Cutest creature Bill the Pony

Favorite quote Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And a red nightfall!

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? I can never decide...probably in Buckland or Edoras though

What kind of creature would you be? Probably a hobbit so I could live in the Shire, but maybe a woman so I could live in Rohan. Probably not an Elf though, because living forever wouldn't be fun.

What's your weapon of choice? bow and arrow

Favorite LotR movie actor I love all of them!

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Malorn I suppose

Food you'd like to try nothing in particular

Agent Elrond
bumping this thread up
When did you first become an LOTR fan? Didn't become a true fan until January when I read the Sil.

What is it that you love about LOTR? The in-depth history

Times you've read the books I've read bits and parts of each book. Never actually read all three books all together.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Let's say, I'm obessed. Very obsessed.

Can you speak Elvish? I know basic words like hill, river and mountain, but can't form sentences.

Most memorable moment as a fan: Balrog scene (FotR) Last March of the Ents (TTT) Minas Tirith/Pelennor Fields (RotK)

Favorite of the books Return of the King. U can't beat the Siege of Gondor

Favorite of the movies RotK

Favorite overall character Finrod (The Sil), Faramir, Elrond

Character you find most attractive Galadriel. She looks HOT for being over 9000 years old

Favorite couple Beren and Luthien

Favorite Hobbit Old TooK

Favorite Elf Guess, Finrod

Favorite Man Aragorn/Beren/Haleth (ok, she's a women)

Favorite Dwarf Dori? Whichever one loked after Bilbo alot

Favorite Orc Orc #164648

Favorite villain Sauron

Favorite horse Shadowfax

Favorite scene from the books Battle of the Pelennor Fields

Favorite scene from the movies The Balrog

Coolest creature Thorondor.

Scariest creature The Nameless Things, Tom B. I mean who the heck is he? Secretcy can be scary

Cutest creature Don't have one

Favorite quote Too lazy to find one. Check my sig. It might have one

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Arnor, Naragothrond

What kind of creature would you be? Elf

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow long range, Gurthang close range

Favorite LotR movie actor Sean Austin. Why the f*** wasn't he nom for best supporting actor for RotK. Just watch the Mt. Doom

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Don't know any

Food you'd like to try Lembas bread. Can it really fill u up?

ladygrim
you people are mad

Thór Vór

shadowy_blue
Thor..who the hell is Larry? stick out tongue

Thór Vór
larry is the moth stick out tongue...Mothy is what i know him by but others demand Larry lol

shadowy_blue
LMAO! laughing

Larry..cute name for mothy. stick out tongue

Thór Vór
lol

you're invisable again i see stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Yeah..shifty

Being in the list of the users browsing this forum made me uncomfortable...I'm not used to seeing my name...messed

Thór Vór
awww lol

well i don't know when you are on so be visable stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
OK...shifty

Discos
whoa I never noticed this topic before eek!

When did you first become an LOTR fan? 1999-ish

What is it that you love about LOTR? The sheer genius of writing and imagination, it was actually something I could read

Times you've read the books
Fellowship of The Ring - 2 (re-reading it at the moment)
Two Towers - 1
Return of the King - 2
Silmarillion - 2
Hobbit - 2

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Very obsessed, I cant stop thinking about it, I wish I had more time so I could write more of my fan-fiction

Can you speak Elvish? no, I can barely be bothered speaking...

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No, I skipped school to see the premieres and wore usual stuff.

Most memorable moment as a fan Hearing there was Eagles yes

Favorite of the books Two Towers (I like the Silmarillion more though.....)

Favorite of the movies Return of The King

Favorite overall character(s) Gwaihir, Boromir, Pippin

Character you find most attractive Arwen (at Minas Tirith there is a babe in the crowd when Faramir's troops are marching....future mrs Eagos) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Favorite couple Hurin & Morwen (eowyn and faramir for LOTR)

Favorite Hobbit Pippin

Favorite Elf Celebron,Gildor or Cirdan

Favorite Man Boromir,Faramir & Eomar

Favorite Dwarf Gimli (I suppose)

Favorite Wizard Radagast (he knew my cousin Gwaihir)

Favorite Orc Ufthak or Shagrat

Favorite villain Saruman

Favorite horse Brego

Favorite scene from the books going into Moria, getting rescued by Tom Bambadil or scouring of the shire

Favorite scene from the movies The prologue, Pelennor Fields, The Nazgul riding out of Minas Morgul

Coolest creature Gwaihir eek! yes

Scariest creature Balrogs or Wargs

Cutest creature Mothy love

Favorite quote
Eomer: "Now is the hour, Riders of Rohan, oaths you have taken! Now, fulfill them all! To Lord and Land!"

OR

Theoden: "So it is before the walls of Minas Tirith, the doom of our time will be decided."

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Up in the mountains with the eagles,

What kind of creature would you be? An Eagle

What's your weapon of choice? a sword,

Favorite LotR movie actor Sean Bean

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth The surroundings near the entrance to the kingdom of Lorien

Food you'd like to try that stew sam was cooking looks not too bad smile

Elessea
I have no time now...but later i will type up a response and post it here yes for now i will just enjoy reading everyone elses stick out tongue

Elessea

pipschick
When did you first become an LOTR fan? When i first saw FOTR, now i'm hooked!

What is it that you love about LOTR? Everything, the charactor's, the story etc.

Times you've read the books ? Once!

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? I'm very obsessed - i have been to New Zealand, but it was before lotr's, i want to go again and visit all the places where it was filmed! I will now watch any movie starring any of the actors from lotr's too!

Can you speak Elvish? No!

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No, but if i had the chance to i would.

Most memorable moment as a fan ? Just seeing all the films makes me proud to be a fan!

Favorite of the books ? ROTK

Favorite of the movies ? ROTK

Favorite overall character ? Pippin

Character you find most attractive ? Pippin

Favorite couple ? Sam and Rosie

Favorite Hobbit ? Pippin

Favorite Elf ? Legolas

Favorite Man ? Faramir

Favorite Dwarf ? Gimli

Favorite Wizard ? Gandalf the white

Favorite Orc ? Don't have a fav

Favorite villain ? Sauron!!

Favorite horse ? Shadowfax

Favorite scene from the books ? The whole Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Favorite scene from the movies ? All of them really

Coolest creature ? Treebeard

Scariest creature ? The Balrog

Cutest creature ? Don't know

Favorite quote ? "What about second Breakfast"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? The shire

What kind of creature would you be? An Elf

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow.

Favorite LotR movie actor? Dominic Monaghan

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth ? Ummm!
Food you'd like to try ? Lembas bread.

drunk_nazgul
When did you first become an LOTR fan? When I saw the previews for the movie. It was all so... beautiful!

What is it that you love about LOTR? Somehow, my heart soars every time I hear about it. I just love that feeling. happy

Times you've read the books: I've read them all twice, at least. But I go through and read parts here and there sometimes.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Remember Hippies? Hoorah for peace? I would get shot on a street corner in a sword-duel screaming at the top of my lungs, "NO,TOLKIEN WAS THE GREATEST!"

Can you speak Elvish? A little, but no more than three words per phrase, and I can repeat phrases from the books and movies.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No. I couldn't go to the premieres!

Most memorable moment as a fan: Umm... Replaying the movie time and time again in slo-mo just to watch the Fellowship leave Rivendell. There are too many memorable moments, really.

Favorite of the books: TTT. I read it in 20 hours. And I recorded everything about the books: Starting date/time, finishing date/time...

Favorite of the movies: ROTK, definitely. Everything comes together. TTT was too spaced-out, and FOTR was sooo sad when B-Man died! sad

Favorite overall character: Aragorn or Legolas.

Character you find most attractive: Legolas. yes

Favorite couple: Gimli and Galadriel shifty

Favorite Hobbit: Pippin

Favorite Elf: Haldir. He was so nice, so mysterious in the movie. I was depressed when PJ killed him off.

Favorite Man: Boromir

Favorite Dwarf: Gimli!!!

Favorite Wizard: I have no favorite wizard messed

Favorite Orc: No clue. Orcs are ugly.

Favorite villain: The Witch King. evil face Or Sauron... he's cool too, I guess.

Favorite horse: Shadowfax... so beautiful!

Favorite scene from the books: Pelennor Fields

Favorite scene from the movies: Moria... all of it.

Coolest creature: Naz horses. cool And the Flying Beasts in TTT and ROTK. And the Balrog!

Scariest creature: Arwen no expression No, j/k... Nothing scared me... All were cool.

Cutest creature: Gollum... or should I say Smeagol, Gollum's sweeter side. wink

Favorite quote: "Go, Frodo, go with the good will of all men."

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Ithilien or Minas Tirith, or maybe Rohan? ANYWHERE! Just to be there!

What kind of creature would you be? Wood Elf, daughter of Aragorn and Arwen.

What's your weapon of choice? Sword, bow and arrows on my back, knives sheathed at my side.

Favorite LotR movie actor: Orlando Bloom. no expression

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth: Athelas.

Food you'd like to try: Lembas

Tassie
When did you first become an LOTR fan? when the first movie came out... then I grabbed the books

What is it that you love about LOTR? It's anything but an ordinary novel... I almost feel that it's real, and that I could escape the drear of this dull world, every time I read it

Times you've read the books: About twice each, or maybe thrice for TT..

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? I'm on this lotr forum everyday

Can you speak Elvish? oh hell no

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Yeah. In Jeans.

Most memorable moment as a fan: The last few scenes of RotK, from Frodo destroying the Ring.. I umm... cried embarrasment

Favorite of the books: TTT... there's not much time spent on the introducing of the characters, and the ending is almost abrupt, and tense... I stayed up all night reading it for the first time

Favorite of the movies: ROTK, no doubt. I just wished there was a LotR 4

Favorite overall character: Aragorn, Eowyn or Gandalf

Character you find most attractive: Aragorn

Favorite couple: Most of them are gonna die, anyways, what's the point no expression

Favorite Hobbit: Pip

Favorite Elf: I dont really like elves much, anymore messed

Favorite Man: Boromir

Favorite Dwarf: Gimli

Favorite Wizard: Gandalf

Favorite Orc: None

Favorite villain: Witchy, probably love

Favorite horse: no expression

Favorite scene from the books: I hate spiders but for some reason I still like Shelob's

Favorite scene from the movies: confused honestly, I can't decide

Coolest creature Nazgul, of course

Scariest creature Legolas.. you know he really might be gay..

Cutest creature None stick out tongue

Favorite quote: The fellowship now stands on the brink of a knife, stray but a little and it will fall... or it's something to that likeness, forgive my memory

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Most likely Rohan..

What kind of creature would you be? A man... well, a woman, actually..

What's your weapon of choice? Sword-- axes are too heavy, and with a bow and arrow I dont have good co-ordination

Favorite LotR movie actor: Sean Bean

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth: Athelas.

Food you'd like to try: Anything with chicken..

Pirate_Girly

Montross
When did you first become an LOTR fan? Pippin. "The Ring, the Ring..."- Various Nazgul. That was in 1987, when I saw the Animated Film.

What is it that you love about LOTR? I learn something new every time I read it.

Times you've read the books: I've made sure that I read it at least once a year since 1989, but sometimes I was reading it more than once if I'm in the mood. So, I'd say, more or less 20 times.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? As much as I am about Star Wars.

Can you speak Elvish? Uh....sort of. Just little terms and phrases here and there. I'm not an expert on this stuff. I'm quite far from it.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Hell yes!

Most memorable moment as a fan In the movie: When the Witchking stabbed Frodo, or when Gandalf fought the Balrog.

Favorite of the books: Okay, easy, ROTK.

Favorite of the movies: Don't have one-I love 'em all equally.

Favorite overall character: From LOTR-the Witchking; from other Tolkien works-Melkor/Morgoth/Bauglir, Eonwe, Sauron, and Beren.

Character you find most attractive: Arwen Undomiel, or Eowyn.

Favorite couple: Beren and Luthien...Celeborn and Galadriel...or Elwe Singollo/Elu Thingol and Melian.

Favorite Hobbit: Pippin

Favorite Elf: Ingwe (I know it's not from LOTR but my favorite Elves are from The Silmarillion)

Favorite Man: Aragorn

Favorite Dwarf: Gimli (he's just so damned funny!)

Favorite Wizard: Gandalf the Grey/Gandalf the White/Stormcrow/Olorin, etc.

Favorite Orc, (or Uruk): Gothmog

Favorite Villain: Melkor, Sauron, or the Withcking.

Favorite Horse: Bill (the pony)

Favorite scene from the books: the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Favorite scene from the movies: Pelennor Fields.

Coolest creature: Gwaihir and the Nazgul's horses.

Scariest creature: The Ulairi/Nazgul/Ringwraiths/Black Riders!

Cutest creature: Uh....Pippin?

Favorite quote:
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Carn Dum, or Mount. Gundabad.

What kind of creature would you be? I want to be a Vala just because they're powerful, and Gods.

What's your weapon of choice? Ring of Power.

Favorite LotR movie actor: Sean Bean as Boromir. Hands down, indeed.

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth: Elanor.

Food you'd like to try: Mutton

PippinTook
When did you first become an LOTR fan? Unfortunately, not until I saw FOTR, then I fell in love with it and read the books.

What is it that you love about LOTR? Everything! The creativity, the languages, the creatures, the way Tolkien made you feel like you were actually in the book, the way PJ made you feel like you were actually in the movie (hehe), everything!

Times you've read the books? Sadly, only once sad But I'm planning on reading it once every year. I'm starting again soon.....

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Obsessed enough that my friends and family are starting to hate my cause that's all I talk about, think about, whatever

Can you speak Elvish? No...not yet....I can say a few words...

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? I was going to...but no

Most memorable moment as a fan? I have no idea....

Favorite of the books? All of them!

Favorite of the movies? ROTK

Favorite overall character? Pippin!

Character you find most attractive? Uhmm....Pippin?....but who's most attractive doesn't even matter....confused

Favorite couple? Samwise Gamgee and Rosie Cotton

Favorite Hobbit? Pippin

Favorite Elf? I dunno....

Favorite Man? Boromir

Favorite Dwarf? Thorin wink

Favorite Wizard? Saruman

Favorite Orc? All of 'em! Orcs rule

Favorite villain? Sauron!

Favorite horse? Uh...Shadowfax?

Favorite scene from the books? The bath song (can't remember what chapter it was), The Scouring of the Shire, The Grey Havens

Favorite scene from the movies? Any Mt. Doom scenes, Bilbo's birthday party, when Pippin and Merry sing their song (the one in FOTR and in ROTK), and Pippin's song in ROTK for Denethor

Coolest creature? The fell beasts!!!!!

Scariest creature? Witchy stick out tongue

Cutest creature? Bill the pony, definately wink

Favorite quote? Too many! However, I find "Don't you let go!" (Sam) very touching....And "I'm glad you're with me, Sam, here at the end of all things." (Frodo) big grin

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Tuckborough...I think that's how you spell it, eh?

What kind of creature would you be? Hobbit!

What's your weapon of choice? Hehehe, mace! Mwahahahaha!!! A hobbit armed with a mace! Fear me!

Favorite LotR movie actor? Billy Boyd! And Dominic Monoghan!

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth? .....eh?

Food you'd like to try? Uhmmm....lembas bread....I have a recipe for it, but you know it's not the same as they had, of course.

Discos
*cough* Mithrandir *cough*

Discos - believe it was actually used 3 times on ROTK roll eyes (sarcastic)

Montross
Yeah....yeah right!

Discos
sorry for preaching, I love the word though

but I think you're the first to say you joined the LOTR world through the animated version.....good stuff *thumbs up*

Have you read the Silmarillion (I know it may be a stupid question seeing as you have read the trilogy 20 times),

Montross
Yes.
It, and all other Tolkien books, are like my Bible. Every day I read something-I'm readin' the Hobbit again.

Discos
good stuff,

I am jolting between Silmarillion & Fellowship of The Ring,

I havn't yet set eyes upon "history of middle earth" books, but will in soon time, perhaps after the year has passed

Montross
God...even I don't have them...there expensive, unless u get them once at a time....but that would take a long time still...

Discos
it sure would,

I was thinking of asking my Library to order them but knowing them it will be an automatic NO!

I will be saving up loads of cash after summer, when I start my new part time job

Montross
Bravo!
Try to get those damned books...even if you have to kill...
hehehe....

Discos
offtopic

sorry man, we should talk about this at the Tig Party - but seeing as its being used as a warzone/battle field, I guess we will talk later then?

Montross
Surely!

muse5
When did you first become an LOTR fan? December of 2001, then the madness began

What is it that you love about LOTR?just about everything about it, all of the mythology behind it, the relatable characters, the great imagery you get from reading , EVERYTHING
Times you've read the books i stopped counting after time 32... just kidding, i don't count
Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? i am the official starter of the 'you know you ar obsessed when' thread... enough said

Can you speak Elvish? No

Most memorable moment as a fan; going to the midnight showing of rotk and cheering at every single part... i know it was corny but it was so damn fun!!

Favorite of the books; i like all three of them as one book, but if i had to choose 1, it would be rotk

Favorite of the movies; i love all three of the movies, once the ee of rotk comes out, that will be my favorite, but for now, i love them all for different reasons

Favorite overall character; damn, you are mean, i hate making decisions, so here are a few, eowyn, pippin, faramir, gandalf... etc etc, book legolas

Character you find most attractive: Lurtz, just kidding, i find aragorn really freaking gorgeous

Favorite couple Hm... eowyn and faramir

Favorite Hobbit; pippin

Favorite Elf; legolas, and i'm not just being a fangirl, i like leggy

Favorite Man faramir

Favorite Dwarf; Gimli

Favorite Wizard; Gandalf the Gray

Favorite Orc ;the first orc that starts growling at helms deep

Favorite villain ;witchy... then probably sauron

Favorite horse; shadowfax

Favorite scene from the books; houses of healing, eowyn (and merry) killing witchy,
Favorite scene from the movies; killing of witchy, when gandalf and eomer arrive at helms deep and all of the horses go down the coomb, uhhh... gollum, i can't think of everything

Coolest creature Balrogs

Scariest creature shelob... hate spiders, a giant one didn't help the cause

Cutest creature bill the pony... i named my car after him

Favorite quote You shall not pass!! among others

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? hobbiton

What kind of creature would you be? eagle, or maybe one of the mearas

What's your weapon of choice? sword with a pretty name

Favorite LotR movie actor all of them... i loved every single actor as their character

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth pipeweed --> old toby finest weed in the south farthing

Food you'd like to try the only BREW for the brave and true... comes from the green dragon.... or maybe lembas

PippinTook
laughing out loud And a brilliant thread that is, muse5 wink

muse5
muchas gracias!!!
obsessed and damn proud of it

PippinTook
Amen! laughing

BloomBabyGirl
When did you first become an LOTR fan?when i heard orlando bloom was in it

What is it that you love about LOTR? the creatures aare so damn cool

Times you've read the books: twice each

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? devil i was an ork in another life...jus playin. ummm i watch the movies like once a week

Can you speak Elvish? Not really.

Most memorable moment as a fan In the movie: all the scenes with aragorn and legolas.DAMN THEY R SO HOTT

Favorite of the books TT.

Favorite of the movies I can't decide between FOTR cuz thats the first time i saw legolas and because it was an intro to an epic and ROTK beacause of the end of the war and the part with legolas n the elphant kicked ass

Favorite overall character :legolas, aragorn, sam

Character you find most attractive: legolas

Favorite couple : legolas n me

Favorite Hobbit Pippin

Favorite Elf legolas

Favorite Man:aragorn

Favorite Dwarf gimli

Favorite Wizard saruman

Favorite Orc Shagrat

Favorite villain Sauron!!

Favorite horse Snowmane

Favorite scene from the books Battle of the Pelennor Fields

Favorite scene from the movies when legolas kills the elephant(ROTK) and when he slides down the stairs on a shield shootin arrows(TT)

Coolest creature Nazgul's horses.

Scariest creature The Nameless Things

Cutest creature, smegal heh heh heh devil

Favorite quote:would u die alongside a friend?

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? in rivendale

What kind of creature would you be? i would like to be an elf cuz they live forever and i could see legolas and because i like bows and arrowns but id also be an ork. devil

What's your weapon of choice? Bow and Arrow/ swrod

Favorite LotR movie actor Orlando Bloom is Legolas no doubt

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth ummm...?

Food you'd like to try Cordia: legolas looks delicious big grin

frodo_dude
LMAO!!! i cant believe u actually dressed up for the premiere!!! LOL

Discos
who would dress for the premiere?

muse5
\

you make fun of my freakish obsession... excuse me while i go cry in a corner

jk, i didn't dress up for the premier, i wore my one ring and that's about it, lotr wise, i wore clothes of course!!
and not like dressing up is freakish, i just couldn't resist being dramatic

PippinTook
I would have dressed up for the premier...but I forgot sad Damn my memory!

Agent Elrond
New Fav Orc is Spikey

KPrince
When did you first become an LOTR fan? 1993-ish

What is it that you love about LOTR? The fact that Mr. Tolkien created a world of such grandeur and mystery and history... it's incredible and inspiring.

Times you've read the books
Fellowship of The Ring - 3
Two Towers - 3
Return of the King - 3
Silmarillion - 1
Hobbit - 1

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Me...obsessed? No, not at all. *obviously in denial*
Can you speak Elvish? no

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No. Too cold in December to dress up like gollum.
Most memorable moment as a fan? Death of Boromir (it was as tragic as in the book)

Favorite of the books? The Silmarillion (I'm a history grad, and I love when a story has a beginning)
Favorite of the movies? Return of The King

Favorite overall character(s)? From the books: Glorfindel of Gondolin, Frodo, Smaug, Balrog of Moria (still gives me the chills just reading its description...), Earendil, and Aragorn. From the movie: Galadriel (she's purrrrrty.)

Character you find most attractive? Galadriel (Arwen's a close second)
Favorite couple? Beren and Luthien

Favorite Hobbit? Frodo

Favorite Elf? Glorfindel from Gondolin

Favorite Man? Aragorn from the books

Favorite Dwarf? Sneezy. Just Kidding, Gimli is my fav.

Favorite Wizard: Gandalf the White

Favorite Orc: Shagrat

Favorite villain: Morgoth (He's the one that started all the evil in the first place)

Favorite horse: Shadow Fax

Favorite scene from the books: Moria, Gondolin, Barrow-Downs (just creepy), Struggle with Shelob

Favorite scene from the movies: The prologue, Pelennor Fields
Coolest creature: Gwaihir

Scariest creature: Balrogs or Spiders

Cutest creature: hmmm...I guess Bill the Pony

Favorite quote
Gandalf: "Fly! This is a foe beyond any of you. I must hold the narrow way. Fly!"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Aww man, I wanted to live in Aman, but if you insist, then it would have to be Lothlorien
What kind of creature would you be? An Elf

What's your weapon of choice? a sword

Favorite LOTR movie actor? Sean Bean

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth? hmm Lothlorien ("eaves of the Golden Wood"wink
Food you'd like to try? lembas

shadowy_blue
awww...an old thread that I started. Brings back memories. cry

big grin

Exabyte

Discos
ah yes this has to be one of my favourite threads....or "was" one of my favourite threads.

anyways I am gonna try it again, maybe some of my answers have changed....

nah forget it, i will do it some other time stick out tongue

Smodden
When did you first become an LOTR fan?Decmeber 2001, when my brother was skeptical, my sister was still excited about the LOTR, and my brother-in-law, couldn't stop talking about legolas, because he didn't say much, was an awesome fighter, and was really cool...I saw the movie, and knew what I wanted from life, Loved the movies and felt it for the first time...

What is it that you love about LOTR? Tulkas!eek! lol j/k I like all the characters, and the how applyable they are to myself....and how I can relate to them....also it has led me to many wonderful friendships....and one special relationship

Times you've read the books Entire trilogy 2.5wink

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? VERY...I'm reading the lost tales for crying out loud! Those kinds of books, I would never read.....lol but If it's about Middle Earth, I'm drawn to it...

Can you speak Elvish? sadNo, but I'd love to learn if ever the oppertunity came my way

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Yes, which was very strange, because I live in a small town(19,000 pop.) with a 4 screen theatre...and not many outgoing country folk..stick out tongue But I wore a cape my brother made, that I had to buy from him...lol ppl laughed but I was having fun...big grin

Most memorable moment as a fan When Gandalf fell.sad I never remembered ever caring so much for a fictional character on screen, untill then...Also when I saw the IMAX version of ROTK in Dallas, and watching my brother chat with strangers about LOTR, talking about aragorn and how many times we'd seen the films...lol
When I met that old lady who was interested in dolls, and she told me about her king and queen arwen collector doll, she was so proud of it......lol ANd I realized how many ppl were affected by LOTR, young and old...

Favorite of the books TTT

Favorite of the moviesROTK

Favorite overall characterTulkas, Arwen, Aragorn, Boromir

Character you find most attractive Movies:..liv/Arwen...books Luthien

Favorite coupleAragorn/Arwen....Sam/Rosie Me/Solinaembarrasment

Favorite Hobbit Sam or Bilbo

Favorite Elf Legolas....he's cool! or feanor

Favorite Man Boromir,

Favorite Dwarf Gloin, Balin.

Favorite Wizard Gandalf the GREY!

Favorite Orc The moria orcs...and the guy this one:

Favorite villain Saruman

Favorite horse Bill the pony

Favorite scene from the books WHen Gandalf returns.

Favorite scene from the movies Moria sequence/ any scene with Gollum...Minas Morgul

Coolest creature Balrog

Scariest creature Witch King

Cutest creature The watcherlove (squidy)

Favorite quote "We will have peace! We will have peace when you hang for the sport of your own crows!" or something like that...I just love Theoden's speech to Saruman in ROTK EE...The entire thing...

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Rivendell?

What kind of creature would you be? I'm happy what I am.messed

What's your weapon of choice?Bow...

Favorite LotR movie actor Ian Mckellen, and Ian holm...Andy Serkis....Sean Bean...Elijah, Dom, Billy, Sean Astin...

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth Malorn Treesbig grin They stay golden all thru winter, and never loose there leaves till spring when they already have new ones grown....

Food you'd like to tryLembas

daronisgod
When did you first become an LOTR fan? When I was about 16, that would be over twenty years ago. Thats right, I'm really old.

What is it that you love about LOTR? The story of Frodo and Sam, Frodo and Sam's relationship is what makes me love LOTR above everything else, bar none.

Times you've read the books: Hmm, not sure I've been reading them for so long.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? Let me see... Fan for over twenty years... Obsessed with Frodo... More LOTR merch than I have room for.... Know the script for the movies almost off by heart... Converted my son into a LOTR fan... I'd say a lot.

Can you speak Elvish? A very little.

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? Kind of.

Most memorable moment as a fan: Finding out Frodo leaves at the end, I felt devastated, and still do.

Favorite of the books: ROTK

Favorite of the movies: ROTK

Favorite overall character: Frodo Baggins

Character you find most attractive Movies: Frodo, sue me.

Favorite couple: Aragorn and Arwen

Favorite Hobbit: Frodo. Theres no need to tell me, I already know I'm predictable.

Favorite Elf: Legolas

Favorite Man: Aragorn

Favorite Dwarf: Gimli

Favorite Wizard: Gandalf

Favorite Orc: Don't have one.

Favorite villain: Saruman

Favorite horse: Shadowfax

Favorite scene from the books: The Choices of Master Samwise or The Grey Havens.

Favorite scene from the movies: See above.

Coolest creature: Gwaihir

Scariest creature: Shelob

Favorite quote: Sam trying to decide what to do when he thinks Frodo has been killed by Shelob.

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Rivendell

What kind of creature would you be? Don't know.

What's your weapon of choice? A Sword

Favorite LotR movie actor: Elijah Wood.

Food you'd like to try: Some of Sam's Po-ta-toes.

Suzuka
When did you first become an LOTR fan? After I saw the preview for the trilogy and was made to read the books. So that was in 2000 or so, aw, I was only 10! Scary

What is it that you love about LOTR? I'm into Fantasy, and it's a whole nother world!

Times you've read the books 6 Times each, not sure about the Hobbit.

Just how obsessed are you with LOTR? *breaths a bottle of labled LoTR* Oh, I'm sorry, you were saying?

Can you speak Elvish? Uh...I know like 3 words, does that count? ^^

Did you dress up for any of the movie premieres? No, I think that that is an atempt to be like the characters, and I am not worthy. Plus, I have no money to dress up sad

Most memorable moment as a fan Ha....well, all three movies had come out, and I randomly watched all the trailors again. I got goosebumbs and immediantly busted out FoTR and watched it again. Oh the thrills!! Also making up a dance everyday till RoTK!

Favorite of the books It's one book >.> RoTK

Favorite of the movies After seeing them all, I have to say FoTR. It just seemed more "LoTR" and I can watch it again and again. It's the most pretty too ^^ RoTK is good because it's the last...but it's not the best movie

Favorite overall character I can't decide *sigh* In the book? Uh...Boromir? Faramir? Eyown's my favorite girl character. Sam? Aragorn? ALL of them?

Character you find most attractive I'm guessing you mean movie...Dominic! aka Merry ^^

Favorite Hobbit Pippin

Favorite Elf Legolas

Favorite Man Aragorn. I love Boromir, but he isnt in it enough.

Favorite Dwarf Ok, it's two, but Fili and Kili from the Hobbit are my FAVORITE

Favorite Wizard Uh, Radagast! No, haha, Gandalf

Favorite Orc DIE!!!

Favorite villain Gollum

Favorite horse Whooo knowss??

Favorite scene from the books Wow, these are hard questions...AHH! I dont know!

Favorite scene from the movies I absolutly love when Gandalf is talking to Pippin about death

Coolest creature Um......um....the oliphants! <3

Scariest creature Morgoth? hehe. Actually, the nazgul freak me out...scary screams *shudder*

Cutest creature Ahh, Gollum. Haha, jk. The pig in the shire! Ok, jk...Bill the Pony ^^

Favorite quote "I'm glad you're with me Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things"

Where would you want to live in Middle-earth? Hobbiton! <3

What kind of creature would you be? A women? stick out tongue Or a Mia like Gandalf. I can't spell tonight ><

What's your weapon of choice? Ha, like I could use a weapon. Magek!

Favorite LotR movie actor That's really hard. I think Sean Bean and Viggo portraied their characters the best...oh, it's too hard, I love them all

Favorite foliage in Middle-earth *dumb look* what?

Food you'd like to try Elvish waybread. Lembas!

Discos
Very good posts my peeps, I enjoyed reading them.

ladygrim

Leggy_n_Merry

Nienna
eek! I just found this thread laughing

I'm so dumb cry dunce

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha you're not dumb! Do one big grin I wanna read it!

Nienna
*works on it* bag

Fëanor

Leggy_n_Merry

Exabyte

Leggy_n_Merry
hehe why thank you! there's you with all those fancy names and then me with my ordinary one sad you put me to shame! lol! oh no i've done it again! now i have to think of another one.... *thinks* ok i give up. can i just be let off this time..... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.