Gore movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
well all this talk about gore has got me on a crazy kick to watch some gore infested movies... can some of you guys list some of the gorest movies you ahve seen so i can look them up to rent /buy?

botankus
Faces of Death comes to mind.

movie_god
Evil Dead gets quite gorey at times, gr8 stuff

Cinemaddiction
Dead Alive
Re-Animator
Freddy vs Jason
Cannibal Holocaust
Bad Taste
Redneck Zombies
Evil Dead 2
The Thing

BackFire
Any Lucio Fulci movie, day of the dead, Dead Alive, Men Behind the Sun, I Spit on Your Grave, Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox, Return of the Living Dead, Dusk till Dawn.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, I watched Return of the Living Dead last night. I wouldn't recommend it for either a gore movie, or to watch, period.

BackFire
It's a classic

Cinemaddiction
From 1985? I thought it was a pretty cool story and all, but the majority of the zombies were still human.

That kinda killed the whole "Living Dead" appeal of it.

Striel
I liked return of the Living Dead, it is entertaining, if nothing else.

Seven Doors of Death is a bit gory...

tabby999
brain dead

truered
Someone was looking for the Cannibal Holocaust....I FOUND IT.>>>> smokin'

THE_DOOM666
HEY BRAIN DEAD THATS AN LOVELY JUICY SICK AS HELL GORE CLASSIC! it gross lol BRAIN DEAD BUY Or Rent THAT amlap! roll eyes (sarcastic)

THE_DOOM666
OH AND ALSO (THE BASKET) I HEARD ABOUT THE BASKET BUT AINT SEEN IT SUPPOSED TO BE A MONSTER FAMILY OR SOMETHING DONT recall dont think thats gorey though confused

Cinemaddiction
You mean Basket Case? The Basket is a drama.

amlap
i hear so much about Basket case buti can never find it... also (off topic) i here that crippled masters is a great movie, along with full metal ninja!

WindDancer
These movies are okay when it comes to gore:

Riki-Oh: The story of Ricky
Toxic Avenger
Zombie Holocaust (Dr. Butcher M.D.)

Zilverz
I agree Fulci is a mad man (:

As for return of the living dead. That movie is soooooooooooooo funny. Sorry to hear you didnt like it Cinema. Maybe you should watch it a 2nd time to appreciate

Umm .. some of the Friday the 13th movies are gory.

botankus
Saw Cannibal Holocaust last night for the first time. It was pretty much what I expected. Aside from the score, which was downright awful, I was entertained nonetheless.

I also agree with WindDancer about Toxic Avenger.

Dario Argento
Last House on Dead End Street

psychopathfreak
the gorest movie ever is deff. one of the nig ht of the living deads those movies kick!!!!

Cinemaddiction
No way. Neither the 68 version or the remake were.

You can't get much gorier than the aforementioned Fukci flicks, especially City of the Living Dead. The thing is, the overdubs and pure cheese factor of the movies make the actual movie kind of unenjoyable.

I'd recommend "Maniac" as well.

WindDancer
The original Toxic Avenger is fun to watch. Some of the sequels ruin the character. Yes they were more bloodier, but it just wasn't the same.

Machete_guy
Evil Dead
Freddy V Jason
Kill Bill
Texas chainsaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.