who will inherit sirius's fortune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pixie1
Now that our beloved Sirius is dead crybaby
who will inherit his fortune and more importantly who will inherit his house where the order of the phoenix has its headquarters ?

wot would happen to kreather ?who will be his new master ?

Could the new master of the house even find the house unless told by
D-Dore where it is ?

Candy
maybe harry... he is his godson and he sirius liked him nost, didnt he? i am sure the malfoys or lestranges wont inherit the HEADQUARTERS! that would be more than dangerous...

IBTonks
widn't it be a good twist tho if they did!

hellokittyjedi
Most probably Harry will but maybe he leaves it for Lupin too since she doesn't have a job and everything

pixie1
if the malfoys did get it bcoz Sirius left no will (witch he migh have done)could they find bcoz of all the protection on it?
kreatcher might go to live with the malfoys anyway narssia is the only one he respects and they are missing a house elf anyway

shaber
I see no reason as to why Kreacher can't be decapitated as Sirius should have done with him INSTANTLY on his return to Grimmauld place. I think Harry should inherit the house, don't you? Or Tonks is the next of kin. At a stretch - Lupin, but I really hope the Malfoy's don't get it.

Harry should inherit it and use Kreacher's head as a pincushion and take down Mrs Black's portrait. If Potter doesn't see the benefits of his own fortified stronghold then he is self-INDULGENT!!!

Perhhaps Dumbledore helps every Order member write their will as soon as they are initiated? That would be sensible...

megajoint
1)harry
2)order/D-dore
3)lupin
4)the next black in line

I wouldve give it to lupin but we are talking about sirius so most likly harry
it's good 4 the plot because now the dursley's despite harry after endanger dudley in book 5
and also ron will be jelous because he got more money and estate from siri.

pixie1
harry could move out of the dersleys
he would be sooo happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.