Kidman is hot as a blonde!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
WOW! Check out the trailer for The Stepford Wives at www.budweiser.com/1! Kidman is hot with red hair and even hotter with blonde hair!

Evil Dead
she needs to eat every now and then...........

amlap
im sorry but she is a total hottie... one of my friends saw her at a play in ny and she was standing there with a white dress surrounded by 5 other girls in black ones. she said she glowed like and angel, but it seem she has very snobby posture.

so dreamy angel love

Kes
Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

NyC-gUrL
she always seems kinda fake to me blink

bLooMiLiCioUs
kidman is hot as and in anythlove

MISSME
She is vey "flat chested"!

This is called a "Carpenter's Dream"....flat and plane.

ScottsLover
in my opinion, just because they're flat doesn't mean they're ugly! like Jennifer Garner

MISSME
It's like snow skiing in Kansas.......there's just no hills..baby!

I am going to MISSME!

caballera
I think she's absolutely gorgeous!

MISSME
Maybe plastic surgery will help! If it's not too late.

I going to MISSME!

Miss Unknown
She's really pretty as she is.

MISSME
You have propabley heard of the "Grand Tetons" but have you heard of the "Missing Tetons"??

The world is very boring without "Grand Tetons"!!

Never ever MISSME!

Kes
MISSME cut it out! And not just in this thread but in the others (Vin Diesel and Sandra Bullock threads come to mind!).

caballera
why plastic surgery? it looks fake and ugly.

MISSME
Here is a nice picture of Nicole!

Great body and a nice smile! Wow.....! Great....!! rolling on floor laughing

MISSME
What do you think about this picture?

Plastic surgery might not be the right choice.

Any suggestions?

caballera
Okay, wait that first picture doesnt even look like her, and i'm going to agree that she looks anorexic in that one. However, the second, kind of sexy. looks like she's grabbing her crotch. who's it for?

MISSME
It's your turn to find a better "picture". Nicole gets pay several million dollars each movie. There are suppose to be more pictures of her "looking her best"!

caballera
I think if you just watch any of her movies, she looks pretty almost throughout.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Kidman is hot period!

caballera
That is my basic point, yes. That and the trailer for Stepford Wives makes her look even prettier!! It's @ www.budweiser.com/1 !

bexba
i think shes classy and beautifull plus talented big grin

caballera
me too. what's your favorite movie of hers?

MISSME
She does look pretty!

Maybe I was hoping for a replacement of "Dolly Pardon"!

Anyway....she's great in the movies!

caballera
I can't wait to see Stepford wives!

xLiNdS x 622x
i liked her in Practical Magic..she was so pretty and i loved her hair!.......it wont let me post a picture for some reason so just go here..http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120791/Ss/0120791/6?path=gallery&path_key=0120791

NyC-gUrL
I like her in the chanel commercial smile

Mr Parker
err please,Nicole Kidman=Yuck. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.