any questions u wanna ask orlando???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tinkerbell668
is there any question you wanna ask orlando just ask away but...it has to be before next wednsday!!! ok hes gonna call my cuzin so ill ask him for u and post it for you !!!!! big grin (and no asking when he'll break up with kate and go out with you) good questions

mmmmmm_ob :)
wot the.......ye rite.......theres no point in this thread...you'll just get a hole load of girls asking when are you going to dump Kate and go out with me...and theres no point anyway cause who are you anyway?

JohnnyLove19
Ask him if he knows when POTC will start filming, plot info, stuff like that?

OrliNElijahsGrl
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

another typical crazed orlando fan trying to seek attention

Ohh come on like we are supposed to believe that hes really going to call your cousin....come on...GIVE US A BREAK...we arent that gulliable

JackieSparrow
ask if he knows anything about the plot or auditions for POTC2

mmmmmm_ob :)
look this person dusn't know Orlando..think about it....would he want a tonn of girls he dusn't know asking him questions about things he does't know...

OrliNElijahsGrl
thats what i say, a crazed fan trying to get the attention from orli fans, eeek this thread should be closed

jack's dudess
why's he callin your cousin?

(you're the second person who's cousin knows orlando...why cousins??!!)

KidRock
/sarcasm OMG YOUR COUSIN KNOWS TEH R3AL ORLANDO BLOOM?! SO LUCKY HES DA HOTTTTTTESTT SEXXXIEST GUY IN DA WORLD! please ask him when hes gonna break up wit kate and marry me kthx!

Balana_twin123
okay, what question would i like to ask orlando... how about WHAT THE FREAKIN DOES HE SEE IN KATE? she looks like barbie!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
okok as much jealousy i hold over kate,that isn't a question to ask himlaughing out loud IF this is the real deal,that is.

instead,i'd ask him when he'd come down to Singapore and sweep me off to a long holiday in Parislovehappylaughing out loud

dreams...................smile

Balana_twin123
oooooooooo, i like it!

okay, here's my question:
whats your cell number?

okay, theres mine!

NtOnKsSuX17
ya do you think he could tell us some more info bout pirates of the caribbean 2?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
.... HEYY GUYS!!!!! ORLANDO BLOOM AND JOHNNY DEPP ARE GONNA CALL MY AUNT NEXT WEDNESDAY.. THEY DONT KNOW HER BUT THEY DECIDED THEY R GOING TO CALL HER.. K.. WANNA ASK THEM SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?... o please wat a crock of bullsh*t

Orlando Bloom03
I would luv to ask Orlando if Kate and him are ever going to get married?...It would be horrible!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Unholy_Cheese
I reckon PoTC 2 will start with them already married and with a kid, they aaalwaaays do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.