Battle of the classic monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win in this battle of the classic monsters? In my opinion, King Kong or Dracula.

samhain
I voted King Kong, but if the Invisible man had a good day and used some smarts he could pull it off.

Jason420
no dracula al the way i like wereolves the best but wolfman is HELLA lame

venomfan
king kong? easy Dr. Jeckel gives him a nitro-glycerine bananna
and Mr. Hyde owns the rest

h0ck3yh0rr0r
we already have a "vs" thread but i say King Kong would win

SlipknoT
what about godzilla?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
King Kong killed Godzilla in Godzilla vs King Kong. Excellent movie.

venomfan
yeah but godzilla wins in the Japanes version

HockeyHorror
....it was the Japanese version

venomfan
ok i see what you mean, they had scripts for both winning but there never filmed a second ending.....

HockeyHorror
hmmm how did the ending in the one you saw end?

the one i saw they both fell into the ocean and King Kong did one fatal attack and godzilla just sunk in ocean. then king kong swam back to wherever he came from. some island

venomfan
well the only other end is the same thing happens they fall in the ocean, but all you hear is godzilla roar. its not like we talking about oscar material here

papabeard
The Mummy is the worst , he is so crap, he is totally slow, and you could buss his ass with a 2x4 easy!!!

Jason420
godzill did win in the next movies and they did show the ending and if either of them were real then king kong would lose worst movie king kong vs godzilla

HockeyHorror
Jason420 honestly your all bull. King Kong is the strongest in the "game" i've seen sooo many godzilla and king kong movies. i have no idea what you meant by "and they did show the ending and if either of them were real then king kong would lose worst movie king kong vs godzilla." i just checked and King Kong did win. And i was 100 percent correct that they fell in ocean and godzilla got fatal punch and sunk. From my knowledge there is only ONE King Kong vs Godzilla movie. But 2 different versions. 1 version Kong wins, and other its undecided. AND if there are other king kong vs godzilla movies please add some proof. i would like to know

HockeyHorror
actually my bad King Kong isn't strongest in "game" same with Godzilla. Strongest i believe is the Space Godzilla i fogot real name hmmm

Jason420
mechagodzilla and godzilla beat him and king kong climbs buildings and godzilla is taller than a building and godzilla is a fire breathing dinosaur

king kong is GAY like Michael Jackson

HockeyHorror
ROFL LMAO yo are you guyz reading this^

im not even answering to that post^

it just shows how much your knowledge is on Godzilla vs King Kong. Think about it IDIOT!

Jason420
hahaha shut the hell up ***** and educate yourself before you try to tell me about godzilla i like godzilla more than Jason godzilla will beat king kong so dont get mad at me because i outsmarted you on the godzilla vs king kong king kong would lose jackass look at the facts

Godzilla:1.fire breather
2.regenerate
3.beaten things that king kong could never beat

king kong

king kong got beat by planes and helicopters and by the army GODZILLA never was beaten by the army. so dont tell me im wrong you stupid pussy ass *****

THE_DOOM666
WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER AMAZING JAPANSE MONSTER? THAT ITS RARE U MIGHT NOT OF HEARD OF IT WHICH IT HAS 3 HEADS AND ITS A NUCLEAR MONSTER LIKE GODZILLA BUT IT HAS 3 HEADS AND LONG LONG NECKS ON EACH HEADS AND INSTEAD OF BREATHING FIRE LIKE GODZILLA IT SHOOTS LIGHTENING OUT OF ITS MOUTHS OUT OF THE 3 HEADS ANYONE REMEMBER THAT ONE shifty

HockeyHorror
ROFL OMG Jason420 you haven't seen the damn ****ing movie!

i have it the ****ing movie in my hand its on VHS!!!!

ass hole look i watched ending and the scientist at the end said "Looks like King Kong has done it" AND WE SEE KING KONG SWIM BACK TO THE ISLAND AND GODZILLA SINK.

i actually dont care about who wins but YOUR WRONG!

AND YOU DUMBSHIT
THE KING KONG ON THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IS A DIFFERENT KING KONG IN KING KONG VS GODZILLA. HOW STUPID ARE YOU. IF YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE YOU WOUULD KNOW THAT KING KONG IS ONLY LIKE 3 ****ING INCHES SHORTER THAN GODZILLA. AND KING KONG ALMOST LOST. I HONESTLY THOUGHT GODZILLA WAS GONNA WIN.

SO STOP ****IGN TALKING OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASS.

....im done.

damn noobs...

HockeyHorror
yo JASON420 it wasn't same King Kong dickless.

think about it why would they make it a small king kong vs a HUGE ass godzilla. EDUCATE yourself FIRST before you speak *****. you haven't even seen teh movie. so stfu.

HockeyHorror
*waiting for Jason420*

HockeyHorror
*still waiting*

till tommorow

good night

HockeyHorror
*still waiting* for Jason420

HockeyHorror
still waiting Jason420...cmon man.

LeAtHerRFace
Wheres Godzilla? if theres King Kong?. Neway, COUNT DRACULA!!

HockeyHorror
yo im still waiting for Jason420

Jason420
im right here ***** and dont wait anymore homo im not like that but godzilla would win he has fire king kong gets his power from electricity without electricity hes nothin and even with electricity godzilla will beat the hell out of king kong king kong is gay anyway king kong couldnt win a fight with king ghidorah or mecha gadzill he would get his ass handed to him so educate yo self before you speak and get yo facts straight *****

the only cool thing king kong did was break the jaw of that snake and he even had trouble with that godzilla would set him on fire then beat him with his tail.

HockeyHorror
king kong gay? how u know u ****ed him? Godzilla is too fake man. Fire? **** fire King Kong gets a tree and sticks it in his mouth!

you haven't seen the movie SO YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!

so stfu.

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"- Rick James (Chappelle Show)

i suggest you stay away from cocaine and stop dick riding

Jason420
i have the movie and i want to burn it it sucks it really sucks bad king kong is gay godzilla is the most popular and strongest monster and did i mention the best!!!! dummy mad stop smokin crack and look up the facts kin kong is a dumb gorilla anyway smokin' crackhead

HockeyHorror
ROFL
no wonder no one likes you here. you full of lies and bull shit.

in the beginning you said godzilla won now u said the facts are ****ed up?

your ****ed up you damn 9 year old jason dick rider

get the facts straight.
kong won and its all done.

Jason420
i never said godzilla won i said they made a another movie where godzilla won and that movie is shit its worse than H3 so until u have something educational to say i suggest u shut the hell up and get your facts straight *****

HockeyHorror
ROFL
you ****ing lying

the movie store near my house is owned by Asians. The owner is a Monster Movie Genius. He knows every ****ing shit. I asked him Are there any other godzilla vs King kong movies. He said only 1. The one you saw must have been in your dreams.

Jason420
wanna bet?

HockeyHorror
betting with someone like your stupidity status...no thank you...i wont lose the bet but i will lose brain cells if i keep talking to unintellectual people like you. get your facts straight next time.

Cinemaddiction
Out of fairness to the potentially interesting "Top 10 Killers" thread, that was so immediately shut down, how does'nt this count as a "Vs" thread, that's not allowed by forum rules?

Just curious.

HockeyHorror
we dont really need a Top 10 Killers Thread. Kinda pointless IMO. Since we each have different opinions. Also we have many threads like that. One more thing..I like your sig Cinemaddiction smile classic

Jason420
kiss my ass i know im right ***** and i dont need to prove nothin to u

Jason420
ur just mad cuz your wrong anyway so dont tell me *****

HockeyHorror
alright buddy calm your ass down. im not mad when i type like that. As long as i know im right im cool big grin if u want we can continue this conversation....cuz i know im right

HockeyHorror
i bet you haven't even seen the Godzilla 1962 black and white movie.

andyF1
I like the 1930's king kong when he does his ali shuffle on the t rex.

different endings had been filmed: one for Japanese audiences (in which only Godzilla
survived), and one for American audiences (with King Kong the winner).

Dracula wins btw

HockeyHorror
yes that is true but i was talking american audiences king kong/godzilla movies.

BackFire
watch the flaming guys, this is very close to being closed.

HockeyHorror
i would close it now since basically we just gonna talk about same thing over and over.

BackFire
good point.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.