Nooooo! Barbie and Ken broke up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

Shoukan
What the f**k?

Dogbert
That's too bad sad

§pearhead
no expression see me caring?

kalantiaw
eek! barbie's available?

silver_tears
and life size nowadays wink

yerssot
of course the brains of said doll were already out a long time in canaduh

silver_tears
what did I say to you just a little while ago roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
"I love you"? *shivers at thought*

silver_tears
not that must have been syren roll eyes (sarcastic)
and if you're cold dress warmer ...

Tired Hiker
Ha ha! Were running this stupid story on the news tonight, along with a follow up on Chippy The Seal who was found walking the streets of Los Banos where there is no Ocean! He also had a bullet in the back of his head and is alive and well! True Story!!

yerssot
oh no, how could I ever mistake someone as great as syren with someone like ... ... wel, you sick

silver_tears
seems like she moved on rather fast yes good for her, finally developed some taste...

yerssot
oh yes taste... one of the many things that you still need to get, huh silver?

silver_tears
well I don't like you so I think that's more than enough yes

Dogbert
Wow no expression
I think ST and yers are fighting

yerssot
no, she's trying to get more attention, I'm being the nice guy and give that to her

silver_tears
You know what I don't need your attention, and you started anyways, I didn't say anything to you, yet you manage to comment on anything I say roll eyes (sarcastic)

But hey what can you do, feel free to act like an ass yes

kalantiaw
oooooooohhh, fight...

yerssot
oh no, kalantiaw, not by a long shot smile

fighting with words goes from the idea the other one can defend themselves... since she can't, it would be unfair yes

Dregh
The funny thing of this fight is that Sil always smiles laughing

kalantiaw
oooooooohhh, this is gonna get thick real quick...

silver_tears
actually he's a stubborn ass, so there really is no point, although i don't bother him, I don't even talk to him, and yet somehow we always manage to get into this, maybe if you stopped commenting on my posts, you don't like me, fine, just put me on your ignore list, won't hurt me any, I have enough friends here anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker

yerssot
yeah, she knows that works well to get noticed laughing out loud

silver_tears
I refuse to allow myself to be bothered by you ***, get over yourself, I may have liked talking to you once......

Dregh
I don't want this fight to get thicker , but I think Irene has enough attention , so I'm sure you bother her because you love her. Am I right yerssot?

silver_tears
well that got rid of him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dregh
But it was obvious.

silver_tears
If you say so......
Anyways back to the perfect couple cool
am I the only for who the link doesnt work huh

Dregh
No , it doesn't work for me either.

Dogbert
Me niether
We were trying to keep that a secret from Kozzy

silver_tears
ummm I'm sorry embarrasment

JKozzy
blink

JKozzy
Try this, KMC put in an extra tag...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040212/ap_en_ot/barbie_breakup_4

Krabs55
HOW GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

el_barto
NOT BARBIE AND KEN!

kalantiaw
barbie's whoring around with blaine...

beaujay1
wait, how could a two dolls break up???????whats the big deal???????? how COULD you break up dolls???????????? confused

Daedalus
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.