The Wizards Club! Bring a bit of Magic with you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ancietwisdom
I love wizards! big grin They are the Wisest of all. Care to be a
wizard? Then come in and join Gandalf. big grin

raven guardia
oh,....I would rather be a wizard then an elf!......I wanna be a wizard!!!! and do some powerful spells.

mmmmmm_ob :)
you what......

ancietwisdom
cool As for me, I would like to be a wizard for the wisdom
and knowledge. I would like to be an elf for the strength and
grace, to be a graceful person would be what I always wanted
and I am working on those attributes as we speak.

raven guardia
I wanna be a wizard and do powerful spells!

ancietwisdom
cool Then let's go help those hobbits!!
They need our protection! Let's go ***** some ######!

pip-foot
what's up with all the clubs?just wondering, cuz we got loads of useless threads round here and i hope this isnt gonna be one of them mad

raven guardia
okay,lets go help the hobbits!!!

frodo and sam really do need our help! (lol)

Kitoky
STOP MAKING THESE USELESS THREADS!

Camellia
RADAGAST!!! ALL BOW DOWN TO HIM!!!

Laviera_j
Ha! Who said they were useless!?

Kitoky
I said they were useless. mad

orlandoOYEA
and they are, so many clubs. why dont you juct have one called the club of the cultures. you pick the person you want to be. anyway we already have something like that called the tig party. cheap imitations suck mind you

raven guardia
well I think as long as some one or some people are enjoying the threads then technically they are not useless! mad

anaritearbina
It appears it is not useless, because you use it to fight about whether or not it's useless. So, it has a use.

raven guardia
anaritearbina, lol.....actually thats a good point.

Kitoky
very good point.....but wouldn't the title be not related to the current topic therefore, it is off-topic which is why it's useless.

anaritearbina
so, let's get back on the topic...wizards. Gandalf is awesome! I like when he goes in the hobbit hole and hits his head on everything. Kinda makes me feel like I am not the only one that has problems with short people making everything too small.

pip-foot
why dont we just have one club page like orlandoOYEA said. It would make everything a lot easier and we wouldnt have all these useless threads that keep being made. WE NEED A MOD!!!!!!!!!!

anaritearbina
yes, we do. A club page would be nice. But that is not the point. The point is the point of a hat...a wizards hat.

raven guardia
back on topic....I want to be a wizard they are very smart and wise. plus they have incredible magic abilities.

anaritearbina
and they wear pointy hats, at least Gandalf does at the beginning. I love Gandalf!

raven guardia
me to,....I wish gandalf was my grandpa.

Kitoky
Saruman is the coolest. smile

anaritearbina
Gandalf! Gandalf is so awesome. Radagast is pretty cool too. I wish it talked more about him. He should do something you know.

raven guardia
No I like gandalf better. saruman is a ugly loser who almost killed gandalf * starts to cry*

now If we talk about bad guys,.....sauron is my favorite

but out of the good guys its gandalf or legolas.

Exa
aw *cries* hes not UGLY... and its Gandalfs fault if Saruman nearly killed him... Saruman is far better than gandalf!!!

anaritearbina
Good guys-GANDALF! or Aragon, because he comes closest to being second.
Bad Guys-Melkor. If you're going to pick a bad guy, it makes sense to pick the most bad of them all. Then again I liked Sauron's part in the fall of Numenor. Oh well, I will never decide. You're right, Saruman is ugly. Look at his hands when he's looking into the seeing stone. It's so creepy.

Iirima
yes I'm feeling evil today! GO SARUMAN!!

Kitoky
mad Okay now that just pissed me off mad mad

anaritearbina
so...more about the wizards, besides that Saruman is not an ugly losser that almost killed Gandalf I wish they would have shown Saruman when he turns into the colorful. Would have been fun to see.

Kitoky
Yeah Saruman of many colors.

raven guardia
No gandalf is way more better then Saruman......but Sauron is defintley the best! even better then Gandalf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.